Return Thread

Frunk

Hey guys, i decided to end my 3 month break, so i thought the intro page would be a good place to start because I think I should introduce my self for those who forgot, want to know, and because I'm changing some things about what I do here.

I'm not sure I'll be making any cards. (cue dramatic gasp). I dont really have a burning passion for making cards, but a few pop cultures may trickle out of my brain here and their. I'll mostly be posting on the forums, being the only other thing to do here, because even though I wont be doing what the name of the website would like us to, this is my kind of crowd (speaking of titles, does anyone else still have Christmas lights on their YCM banner up top?). Also, expect me to start posting more. Just because I wont make cards, doesnt mean I wont rate and critique the crap out of them. Anything else? Oh, yes. For those of you who dont know, my last and most recognized name was "DerQuizzler". I changed right before I took a break, but other than that yeah, I'm excited to see whats new and- really? I go to my profile for the first time in forever and I experience half a million bugs!

I missed you, YCM.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone I am back from a near year-long hiatus and with really cool new original deck ideas. Here are some ideas going on in my head right now:

1. Banish Zombies (zombies that swarm by the banished zone)
  2. Armor Monsters (used by Valon in Waking the Dragon Season 4, need some cool ideas still)
  3. Apex Evolution (similar to Evol, but with Beasts to Winged-Beasts to Dragons and Aqua-Fish-Sea Serpent)
  4. Master Monarchs (Monarch support cards and new Xyz Monarchs for boss monsters

Please tell me what you think of these ideas and I am glad to be back on YCM. If you need help with anything just PM me on here or DN (DN name is richbonner93) or if you just wanna chat about anything.

Hey everyone I am back from a near year-long hiatus and with really cool new original deck ideas. Here are some ideas going on in my head right now:

1. Banish Zombies (zombies that swarm by the banished zone)
  2. Armor Monsters (used by Valon in Waking the Dragon Season 4, need some cool ideas still)
  3. Apex Evolution (similar to Evol, but with Beasts to Winged-Beasts to Dragons and Aqua-Fish-Sea Serpent)
  4. Master Monarchs (Monarch support cards and new Xyz Monarchs for boss monsters

Please tell me what you think of these ideas and I am glad to be back on YCM. If you need help with anything just PM me on here or DN (DN name is richbonner93) or if you just wanna chat about anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Yugioh went down the shithole, and I honestly do NOT feel like playing a game where nothing feels fair anymore, I`ve decided to throw in the towel.

So this more or less means goodbye from me, and I know I`ve acted quite douche-ey at times, and for those who suffered, I`m sorry for that.

But I`m leaving the site now, you might see me in general or video games section once in a blue moon, but other than that, I`m out.

copypasted from apparently illiegal topic in intros

I'm leaving because I feel that this site has nothing to attract me, and I don't feel the need for Yu-Gi-Oh! any more. I've been very inactive lately anyway.

I had a great time with many members here, notably those in my about me.

Thanks everyone!

Stay on MSN, bud <3

love ya

My current name may be "-Protagonist-," but others might know me as Shizuo, Kaito, or Kiyoteru.

It's past due that I leave this site. I feel like I'm losing friends left and right and people honestly don't seem to give two s***'s about what I say, anyway.

I also have college and whatnot to do, as well.

So I'm leaving.

If I left behind anything memorable, that's fine by me; let's me know that I actually left a mark on this community.

If I come back (if at all), it'll only be for short bursts to see this site that for some reason sticks to my Favorites like glue.

Goodbye.

Oh that's right you're biased because Black.

Goose was an amazing member. This perma won't last, he's been perma'd 3 times before. i1i2

No, I'm biased because Welche was a terrible person and someone who was generally a negative influence.

He didn't deserve to be unbanned those times, and he doesn't deserve to be unbanned now.

Archived