What do you think?

Astro Dude

Simple' date=' he transferred and eventually became trained in law enforcement. Also, wasn't he only driven insane?

[/quote']

Oh. I guess he met Yusei when he was really young (Yusei) and Tetsu did what he did best at the detention center he worked at: bully those smaller than him. Yusei stood up to him like Yugi did. Tetsu never forgave him after that. That's my theory.

Oh BTW, Bugs are back in the next episode. The question is, do we see old-school bugs like "Man-Eater Bug", or did they come up with new ones?

Also, what, may I ask, does TotakObelisk see in Akiza (Aki)?

Simple' date=' he transferred and eventually became trained in law enforcement. Also, wasn't he only driven insane?

[/quote']

He's still strikes me as too young looking to be the one that was driven insane after cheating with the Yami No Game back in the first episode of YGO. Plus why bring an insignificant character back again?

Do remember that 4Kids randomly added the backstory between Ushio and Yusei, so never ask a Sub/Raw fan coz they will have no idea.....coz its added crap.

[/quote']

Oh. I guess he met Yusei when he was really young (Yusei) and Tetsu did what he did best at the detention center he worked at: bully those smaller than him. Yusei stood up to him like Yugi did. Tetsu never forgave him after that. That's my theory. (1)

Oh BTW, Bugs are back in the next episode. The question is, do we see old-school bugs like "Man-Eater Bug", or did they come up with new ones? (2)

Also, what, may I ask, does TotakObelisk see in Akiza (Aki)? (3)

1. Remember, it was their first time meeting in the Japanese Version, and I doubt 4Kids will fully explain how they previously know each other.

2. Know, we see Chainsaw Insect. None of the old ones appear at all.

3. What was the name of the one girl in the Megaman (ZX I believe?) who had a crush on Zero? You made a thread about how hot she was. Aki is basically hot on all levels and she's so far the best female duelist in all of Yugioh.

I don't know. Maybe for a first opponent? Or maybe it's for a sense of nostalgia. After all' date=' they did bring Yugi back for GX, only taller.

[/quote']

Probably both. And they brought back Yugi to give Jaden Winged Kuriboh and supply him as Jaden's last Duel, even though the end was very disappointing.

[/quote']

Oh. I guess he met Yusei when he was really young (Yusei) and Tetsu did what he did best at the detention center he worked at: bully those smaller than him. Yusei stood up to him like Yugi did. Tetsu never forgave him after that. That's my theory. (1)

Oh BTW, Bugs are back in the next episode. The question is, do we see old-school bugs like "Man-Eater Bug", or did they come up with new ones? (2)

Also, what, may I ask, does TotakObelisk see in Akiza (Aki)? (3)

1. Remember, it was their first time meeting in the Japanese Version, and I doubt 4Kids will fully explain how they previously know each other.

2. Know, we see Chainsaw Insect. None of the old ones appear at all.

3. What was the name of the one girl in the Megaman (ZX I believe?) who had a crush on Zero? You made a thread about how hot she was. Aki is basically hot on all levels and she's so far the best female duelist in all of Yugioh.

Layer. Her name was Layer. I remember that thread well.

I don't know. Maybe for a first opponent? Or maybe it's for a sense of nostalgia. After all' date=' they did bring Yugi back for GX, only taller.

[/quote']

Probably both. And they brought back Yugi to give Jaden Winged Kuriboh and supply him as Jaden's last Duel, even though the end was very disappointing.

Whoa. Jaden faces the original king of games. The real one, not Dimitri the imposter. That had to be quite the match.

' pid='1127722' dateline='1221631653']

Pinch Hopper appears' date=' eh? Didn't Weevil use that against Yugi at Duelist Kingdom? Or was that just the manga?

[/quote']

Actually, it was Battle City against Joey.

And I agree bugs are cool. But it's like Zane said, there's a difference between when to play a card and when to use it.

Archived