YGO5D Voices

EHERO Andrew

Ok first of all, I'm glad that 4Kids never changed anything on the names.

Now, time to rate the voices.

Yusei Fudo

I really liked his voice. It sounds calm, mature and cool. It's not better than Yugi's voice, but it is better than Jaden's. I rate his voice 8.5/10

Jack Atlas

Everybody says his accent is Austailian, but I say it sounds more like Modern British. Even though I think his voice should be like Kaiba, but oh well, his current voice is something different. I rate voice 7/10

Satalite Cop

His voice sounded like Yugi, but he does have the bad-cop attitude and voice. Rate: 7.5/10

Have you been in a closet, atleast 1 name has changed (yes I count the one letter change in JACK's surname has changed), with changes to come for other characters. Heck the Deformers have already been trashed and they haven't even got to TCG release.

The Satellite Cop is Ushio....a bit early really for this sort of topic, really this should be done like episode 15 when you've got most of the main cast in it.

Its 4kids = auto suck.

There dub names lol subbies are gonna be so confused lol. I understand changing Ruka (I really should get out of the habit of spelling it phonetically) since it Luka/Lua is a boys name, but to change Rua to take that slot.

Anyhow this topic is on voices rather than name changes.

when i hear Yusei, i think of Tristan, because it is the same actor, no?

i dont like that.

at first, Jack's voice sounded Australian to me too, but then it was British. it is soooo ridiculous.

and Trudge (lol, stupid name) sounded like Atem too me... i didnt like that much either.

5ds inst the best they have done...

Archived