[DISC] Ancient Fairy Dragon

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Bommer... illicitly attaining a Signer-reserved dragon? Interesting.

AFD holds interesting questions of its own. I presume the answers to each will be attained through patience alone.

Bommer... illicitly attaining a Signer-reserved dragon? Interesting. (1)

AFD holds interesting questions of its own. I presume the answers to each will be attained through patience alone. (2)

1. He has knowledge of the 5D's, why wouldn't he? It could also help him in his revenge against Godwin.

2. Indeed, it is probably the most mysterious one. However, this topic is mainly for predictions.

I'm pretty sure the fifth signer is a Water Element...so he'll probably be some shirtless giant blue haired guy with a spear. It might be someone from the psychic duelist organization' date=' and they want to access the sprit world or some crap.

[/quote']

I don't think so, their current goal is just stopping Yliaster & the Wicked Symbol

1. New Character, I really haven't seen a character who I think has it.

2. Well, I have two ideas. Seeing as we've seen stardust and red archfiend have creation and destruction effects. With black rose having a destruction effect and making attack 0. I think the faerie dragon has a weaker protection effect then stardust, and a stat booster. Normally i'd think it's effect would be the opposite of the Earth dragon, but since I think the Earth is the crimson dragon... Another idea is an effect based on spell cards, but I wouldn't know what.

3. they probably researched the dragon, wanted it's power for some reason, and THEN stole it. Who knows? Perhaps they are is Rua and Ruka's father or mother. Would make it easier to steal...

4. I actually don't think that will be important, but I sure hope i'm wrong :).

Edit: Come to think of it. For number 3, if it IS Rua and Rukas Mother or Father, maybe they stole it to 'protect' them, or keep it until it was thought they were ready.

1. New Character' date=' I really haven't seen a character who I think has it.

2. Well, I have two ideas. Seeing as we've seen stardust and red archfiend have creation and destruction effects. With black rose having a destruction effect and making attack 0. I think the faerie dragon has a weaker protection effect then stardust, and a stat booster. Normally i'd think it's effect would be the opposite of the Earth dragon, but since I think the Earth is the crimson dragon... Another idea is an effect based on spell cards, but I wouldn't know what.

3. they probably researched the dragon, wanted it's power for some reason, and THEN stole it. Who knows? Perhaps they are is Rua and Ruka's father or mother. Would make it easier to steal...

4. I actually don't think that will be important, but I sure hope i'm wrong :).

Edit: Come to think of it. For number 3, if it IS Rua and Rukas Mother or Father, maybe they stole it to 'protect' them, or keep it until it was thought they were ready.

[/quote']

I HIGHLY doubt that. It's probably one of the bad peoples. They found out the the girl out of the twins (I forgot her name) was a signer or something while she was in the coma and took the dragon from her all helpless like. Then again, I could be horribly wronge.

I very much doubt their parents know what Luka is, they probably weren't there most of the time Luka was in the coma (given Lua's recognition of the birthmark (unless it was Aki's he invisioned in 14) he'd seen it), only Lua was their constantly.

The card probably was disrupted from finding it way to Luka, to me that part may lie in how Yusei and JACK got their relevant dragons, not that we would ever find it out. We'll know in due course where and who has it.

Archived