[DISC] Ancient Fairy Dragon

How do you know?

Fitzgerald? Who is he? Where does he come in? I've only seen up to where Yusei beats Aki.

EDIT: Also' date=' Janime confirmed the title to include "Freezing Fitzgerald".

[/quote']

But I thought "Freezing Fitzgerald" was a monster card or something like that. Is it confirmed as the 5th signer?

How do you know?

Fitzgerald? Who is he? Where does he come in? I've only seen up to where Yusei beats Aki.

[/quote']

But I thought "Freezing Fitzgerald" was a monster card or something like that. Is it confirmed as the 5th signer?

Just because that's the name doesn't mean it's a monster. Oh well, we'll see from tomorrow's preview.

How do you know?

[/quote']

Just because that's the name doesn't mean it's a monster. Oh well, we'll see from tomorrow's preview.

from what I've seen,Freezing Fitzgerald is not a character, but a WATER Fiend Dark Synchro Monster with 2500 Attack & a Level of -5!

from what I've seen' date='Freezing Fitzgerald is not a character, but a WATER Fiend Dark Synchro Monster with 2500 Attack & a Level of -5!

[/quote']

Finally a negative level...so how in the world do you utilize a tuner with a negative level of 5? Anyway I also think that the person holding AFD is some new character as the only way it could be an already established character is if they have an alter ego with crazy gloves.

from what I've seen' date='Freezing Fitzgerald is not a character, but a WATER Fiend Dark Synchro Monster with 2500 Attack & a Level of -5!

[/quote']

Finally a negative level...so how in the world do you utilize a tuner with a negative level of 5? Anyway I also think that the person holding AFD is some new character as the only way it could be an already established character is if they have an alter ego with crazy gloves.

as for the negative level thing,just wait & see ep 27

How do you know?

[/quote']

from what I've seen,Freezing Fitzgerald is not a character, but a WATER Fiend Dark Synchro Monster with 2500 Attack & a Level of -5!

Yeah, I saw that too.

Archived