Looks like this is the new list (With Evidence)

This looks like it will be the September Banlist.

Anything that DOES NOT appear on this list is staying where it was on the previous list.

Newly Banned (At 0):

Confiscation

Snatch Steel

Ring of Destruction

Metamorphosis

Newly Limited (At 1):

Magician of Faith

Breaker

D Hero Disc commander

Card trooper

Megamorph

Snipe Hunter

Brain Control

Smashing Ground

Fissure

Trap Dustshoot

Transmigration Prophecy

Wall of Revealing Light

New Semi-Limited (At 2):

Jinzo

Pot of Avarice

Noblemen

D Hero Malicious

Gadget set (all 3)

Royal Decree

New Unrestricted/Off the list (At 3)

D.D Assailant

Good Goblin Housekeeping

Protector of Sanctuary

Deck Devastation Virus

Scans

http://bbs.newwise.com/attdata/forumid_8/20070817_84a3e8d28865222c57ffYRb2aFCoggHK.jpg

http://bbs.newwise.com/attdata/forumid_8/20070817_f79bfa914ccb8b94aa97DdyLCCDt9mVg.jpg

http://bbs.newwise.com/attdata/forumid_8/20070817_8e1f250efb2b2b2c33a4EIahRhmT45u0.jpg

http://bbs.newwise.com/attdata/forumid_8/20070817_0c3f510d9024c1e9defeNtXttphn0QlX.jpg

http://bbs.newwise.com/attdata/forumid_8/20070817_a746c6e4b6a6be8018218VeoH7J5x4vQ.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is bitter sweet. I want Snatch Steal and Confiscation banned but not Metamorphosis and Ring of Destruction! How will I live without be able to ring monsters' necks? It's great that Malicious might be semi-limited, but why limit Smashing Ground? The worst tragedy of all is if Gadgets get semi-limited. I'm going to have to find a new deck.

too bad about Confiscation. i like that card. and it sucks that Card Trooper is Limited. that pretty much makes it lose its purpose.

im glad Snatch Steal is banned. and im glad Magician of Faith is no longer banned. more for apprentice Magician!

Snipe Hunter really deserves to be limited.

Newly Banned (At 0):

Confiscation -

Snatch Steel +

Ring of Destruction -

Metamorphosis +

Newly Limited (At 1):

Magician of Faith +

Breaker +

D Hero Disc commander =

Card trooper -

Megamorph =

Snipe Hunter +

Brain Control -

Smashing Ground -

Fissure -

Trap Dustshoot -

Transmigration Prophecy =

Wall of Revealing Light +

New Semi-Limited (At 2):

Jinzo +

Pot of Avarice =

Noblemen +

D Hero Malicious +

Gadget set (all 3) =

Royal Decree =

i put + next to the ones i think were a good choice to be moved, - next to the ones that i dont like, and = next to the ones i dont care about.

all in all it looks like its making Monarch decks worse though. no snatch, 1 brain control. and only one dustshoot. but i am happy about Magician of Faith.

Then I suppose I must temporarily quit the game.

Yeah this is a seriously crap list.

First off, I can understand Snatch and RoD, maybe even conf. But not metamorphosis. Limited at best.

MoF sure, BREAKER????!!!??! Disk Commander is fine... Trooper just for overuse, Dupe is better.

Megamorph no one cares about, snipe for overuse... Brain Control, as much as I love it, definitely deserves this. Dustshoot should be in 2s... Smashing and Fissure? Why?

Trans, meh. Wall, Don't care.

Jinzo. No way. There is no way that happens. If Imperial Order is banned, how does Jinzo get to where it is?

PoA, who cares. Nobleman of XC shouldn't be semi'd...

Malicious + Gadgets, fine... Decree, fine.

Confiscation- Understandable, but it has a cost and the card hits their graveyard. I think it was fine limited.

Snatch Steel-Fair.

Ring of Destruction-Enjoyed using it but I can understand.

Metamorphosis-Fail. Just fail. It took a degree of strategy, and with brain limited and mally at two it could stay at two.

Magician of Faith- Bye MSE. With nobleman at two however I can see it taking a hit.

Breaker- Wait what? I simply cannot understand why they would do this.

D Hero Disc commander- I can understand this, and dont mind it either, so I'll take it as is.

Card trooper-Well, I can't say I didn't see it coming, but I'd rather it be at two just to stop the dupe strategy.

Megamorph- Lol? Are they seriously trying to kick demise in the nuts?

Snipe Hunter-Saw it coming, but seeing as you can fail and its a cost I think it could be at two.

Brain Control-Er, ok?

Smashing Ground-ROFL, they are seriously making face up attack monsters invincible, shield crush and nobleman will make no one set ever.

Fissure- See above, but even moreso.

Trap Dustshoot- Fine, it's not all that cheap and it being at two kills crushoot. But whatever.

Transmigration Prophecy -This isn't even decked. Why touch it?

Wall of Revealing Light- I dont mind this, it has some aggrivating strategies accompanying it.

Jinzo- Honestly, I dont care. However he's a fair bit more powerful with snatch and everything else banned/restricted.

Pot of Avarice-Not like Im gonna deck two.

Noblemen- Balances MOF coming back. Still a cheap whore and gets rid of set stuff.

D Hero Malicious- WHY??? This makes it useless.

Gadget set (all 3)- There goes that deck type.

Royal Decree- Oh well. Burns unplayable with this deck type and with Jinzo at two who cares.

The stuff that was unrestricted was fine I might add.

Decks that cannot exist:

D hero

Demise

Gadgets

Burns

Monarch Variants(whereas another variant just became the best deck type)

Perfect circle

I refuse to believe that Smashing will be limited. With Gadgets gone' date=' it's not like anyone is going to be running it in 3's.

[/quote']

It's terrible. They for some reason have a hardon for Jinzo and are stomping every other deck type. Crystal beasts is playable still, but everything short of monarchs and a few miscellanious decks are simply gone.

Archived