!?kceH eht tahW! sorhcnyS desreveR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the idea is clever, if a bit odd. However, I hate the way they're calling them 'Dark Synchros.' I think Konami should try to differentiate between these guys and Synchros as much as possible. I don't know how they would go about doing that, but not doing so would make the idea seem stale and lame rather than potentially ingenious.

Guest PikaPerson01

They changed it so it sucks now. ololololo

On-topic: It better have an amazing effect to make the cost of tribbing a level 8 or higher monster and a Dark tuner worth it. (If the mechanic we are suggesting of subtracting tuner levels is accurate.)

Slightly off-topic: In high school, there was some dumb kid who never really stood out much until one cold January in his sophmore year where he earned the nickname Freezing Fitzgerald by licking a flagpole. Fitzgerald was told to do so on a dare, not really believing all those stories, and sure enough his tongue got stuck to the local flagpole. Unfortunately for Fitzgerald since we were all highschool jackasses at the time, we just decided to use the opportunity to do horrible thing to Fitzgerald, such as pants him or throw cold water on him. I'll main deck this card and dedicate it to the fond memory of Freezing Fitzgerald, rest in peace.

I think the idea is clever' date=' if a bit odd. However, I hate the way they're calling them 'Dark Synchros.' I[b'] think Konami should try to differentiate between these guys and Synchros as much as possible.[/b] I don't know how they would go about doing that, but not doing so would make the idea seem stale and lame rather than potentially ingenious.

Since they're backwards, call them Sorhcnys. (Figure out how to pronounce that.)

Slightly off-topic: In high school' date=' there was some dumb kid who never really stood out much until one cold January in his sophmore year where he earned the nickname Freezing Fitzgerald by licking a flagpole. Fitzgerald was told to do so on a dare, not really believing all those stories, and sure enough his tongue got stuck to the local flagpole. Unfortunately for Fitzgerald since we were all highschool jackasses at the time, we just decided to use the opportunity to do horrible thing to Fitzgerald, such as pants him or throw cold water on him. I'll main deck this card and dedicate it to the fond memory of Freezing Fitzgerald, rest in peace.

[/quote']

lol, i dare ya to post that on lolwiki

As for the topic

confused%20face.jpg

How are 6 year olds supposed to learn this?

Slightly off-topic: In high school' date=' there was some dumb kid who never really stood out much until one cold January in his sophmore year where he earned the nickname Freezing Fitzgerald by licking a flagpole. Fitzgerald was told to do so on a dare, not really believing all those stories, and sure enough his tongue got stuck to the local flagpole. Unfortunately for Fitzgerald since we were all highschool jackasses at the time, we just decided to use the opportunity to do horrible thing to Fitzgerald, such as pants him or throw cold water on him. I'll main deck this card and dedicate it to the fond memory of Freezing Fitzgerald, rest in peace.

[/quote']

As for the topic

confused%20face.jpg

I say we all post it as many times as possible, until it either stays there, or the page is locked.

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

No no. The tale of Frozen Fitzgerald has taught me not to accept stupid dares just to seem cool (lolpun) in front of my peers, not like poor Fitzy...

On-topic: Negative five!? I thought negative numbers were a difficult concept for elementary school students to comprehend.

Guest PikaPerson01

Yeah well... this time I said it, and I'm much more lovable then you. =D

On-topic: No Dark Tuners were introduced yet, correct? I assume Tuners can't be used for a regular Synchro Summon?

Stars on the side. Wow.

CURSE YOU 4KIDS!

Meh' date=' it would REALLY change the game though. Not gameplay, just being annoying. Hopefully this DOESN'T happen.

[/quote']

CURSE YOU 4KIDS!

In this topic' date=' we have no idea what companies do what, so we just blame the anime dubbing company for cards that Konami makes in the OCG.

[/quote']

CURSE YOU 4KIDS!

In this topic' date=' we have no idea what companies do what, so we just blame the anime dubbing company for cards that Konami makes in the OCG.

[/quote']

CURSE YOU WIZARDS OF THE COAST!!!!!1shift!

It's Konami we need to blame. >_>

Level: -5.

lol' date=' wtf?

Inverted LV stars on the opposite side of the card.

=

FAIL.

[/quote']

Are you kidding?

They shouldn't have to make a new type of card just to have a new ruling for Synchro Summoning' date=' just list the special way on the card itself :/

[/quote']

Konami lusts for new rulings to screw the noobs.

If they make negative levels' date=' this game will be screwed. They're seriously screwing with the mechanics of the game bit by bit.

[/quote']

Aw c'mon...I love screwin' the rules...cuz I have money!

I think the idea is clever' date=' if a bit odd. However, I hate the way they're calling them 'Dark Synchros.' I think Konami should try to differentiate between these guys and Synchros as much as possible. I don't know how they would go about doing that, but not doing so would make the idea seem stale and lame rather than potentially ingenious.

[/quote']

"Dark Synchro" isn't generic enough. Something like "Alternate Synchro" would have been better.

Or just keep the "Synchro" tag and change the text a bit, so it's different, but similar. Like how my written card, "Pyrotora," screws the Gemini text a bit.

[/quote']

As for the topic

confused%20face.jpg

They shouldn't. GET RID OF NOOBS!

' pid='1164418' dateline='1222393363']

THIS IS SO F-ING AWESOME.

Heck yeah.

All in all, this idea goes with my nonconformist attitude towards YCMing.

Also' date=' one last comment:

[/quote']

CURSE YOU 4KIDS!

[/quote']

You just can't deny the temptation of being funny, can you? :P

Anyway, I really hope that it is actually Dark Tuner - Non-Tuner.

Else, they'd have to make the Dark Tuners like Gorz/Tragodia to be playable.

Archived