!?kceH eht tahW! sorhcnyS desreveR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Synchro?

if that is real' date=' and not a translation error, then i am sure that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas.

i must send them my Allies... i might break the meta with those.... :/

this "new concept" sounds ridiculous.

[/quote']

Oh, it's real. Look at where the levels are. That's pretty confirmed.

WTF? the levels are on the wrong side of the card..

until you said that i didnt notice.

wtf???

this is stupid beyond belief...

EDIT: they have a black card border too. i had that first...

with "rev it up" and the black border, who knows what else they are stealing from here...?

i hope they are at least good, and not cheap knock offs...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Without confirmed effects, rulings, or mechanics, everything in this thread is mindless speculation.

Anyway, I can always enjoy a new kind of card. I'm hopeful.

Without confirmed effects' date=' rulings, or mechanics, everything in this thread is mindless speculation.

Anyway, I can always enjoy a new kind of card. I'm hopeful.

[/quote']

however mindless it is, if they just post a backward, or rather reversed, card called Dark Synchro, our imaginations are only forced to go one place.

Based on the text printed (specifically "Non-Tuner Monster - Dark Tuner" where "1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters" normally is), it seems that you subtract the level of the Dark Tuner from the level of the non-Tuner monster used. Assuming, of course, that that's a minus sign and not a completely random hyphen.

This whole thing still looks silly.

Based on the text printed (specifically "Non-Tuner Monster - Dark Tuner" where "1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters" normally is)' date=' it seems that you subtract the level of the Dark Tuner from the level of the non-Tuner monster used. Assuming, of course, that that's a minus sign and not a completely random hyphen.

[/quote']

Good eye!

Although I hope it's not correct. I would just stop playing this game then.

-PD

Based on the text printed (specifically "Non-Tuner Monster - Dark Tuner" where "1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters" normally is)' date=' it seems that you subtract the level of the Dark Tuner from the level of the non-Tuner monster used. Assuming, of course, that that's a minus sign and not a completely random hyphen.

[/quote']

Good eye!

Although I hope it's not correct. I would just stop playing this game then.

-PD

Well, guess you'll have to quit then.

At any rate, it's got to be some variation on that, since we're obviously not going to get to get monsters whose levels add up to negative five - unless, of course, the Dark Tuners also have negative levels, but that would be exactly the same as subtracting the positive levels.

Since Freezing Fitzgerald is level negative five, this also implies that at least some of the Dark Tuners will have high levels.

Would that mean they would change the ruling to where you CAN have negative levels or will they call them something stupid like negalevels?

This actually raises an interesting point: would the introduction of these monsters affect, say, A Legendary Ocean + Level 1 WATER monsters?

Also, one last comment: it could be that you start with the Dark Tuner's positive level and then subtract the levels of the non-Tuners. This would allow them to make most of the Dark Tuners be low-level, as are the regular Tuners.

Would that mean they would change the ruling to where you CAN have negative levels or will they call them something stupid like negalevels?

This actually raises an interesting point: would the introduction of these monsters affect' date=' say, A Legendary Ocean + Level 1 WATER monsters?

Also, one last comment: it could be that you start with the Dark Tuner's positive level and then subtract the levels of the non-Tuners. This would allow them to make most of the Dark Tuners be low-level, as are the regular Tuners.

[/quote']

Or that might not even be the case, and the side switch is purely aesthetic.

Guest Chaos Pudding

CURSE YOU 4KIDS!

In this topic' date=' we have no idea what companies do what, so we just blame the anime dubbing company for cards that Konami makes in the OCG.

[/quote']

CURSE YOU WIZARDS OF THE COAST!!!!!1shift!

Archived