!?kceH eht tahW! sorhcnyS desreveR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who thinks the DEF will be on the left of the card' date='then the ATK on the Right of that?

[/quote']

I don't.

or negative stats.i always imagined those.like' date='if an Ojama attacked a monster of -300 ATK,you would take 300 damage and the monster would be destroyed.

[/quote']

That'd be completely useless and boring IMO.

However, I remember that somebody on this site made cards with negative atk. You might like those.

Look up Freezing Fitzgerald on the wiki. it has a full pic and effect.

English: Freezing Fitzgerald

Japanese (Kanji): 氷結のフィッツジェラルド

Japanese (Hiragana): ひょうけつのフィッツジェラルド

Japanese (Ruby): 氷(ひょう)結(けつ)のフィッツジェラルド

Phonetic: Hyōketsu no Fittsujerarudo

Attribute: WATER

Types: Fiend/Dark Synchro/Effect

Level: -5

ATK/DEF: 2500/2500

Card Effect Type(s): Quick

Lore(s): [hide]v • d • e English:

Non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner

To Special Summon this card, the Level of a "Dark Tuner" Tuner monster you control subtracted from another monster you control must equal this card's Level. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards from the Damage Step until the end of the Turn. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, while you have control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in Defense Position. At the end of the Battle Phase, destroy all monsters that attacked this card.

If that effect were true... Staunch Defender and Waboku.

Slightly off-topic: In high school' date=' there was some dumb kid who never really stood out much until one cold January in his sophmore year where he earned the nickname Freezing Fitzgerald by licking a flagpole. Fitzgerald was told to do so on a dare, not really believing all those stories, and sure enough his tongue got stuck to the local flagpole. Unfortunately for Fitzgerald since we were all highschool jackasses at the time, we just decided to use the opportunity to do horrible thing to Fitzgerald, such as pants him or throw cold water on him. I'll main deck this card and dedicate it to the fond memory of Freezing Fitzgerald, rest in peace.

[/quote']

I just realized something.

Freezing Fitzergald is trying to get back at you.

*shakes in terror*

Archived