Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. Turn 46, "Start of Something New! Remix Cup!"

Jovi Siagian

Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?

• Yes, it really does.
    • Yes, it does if you update it more often.
    • No, this story fails.

[align=center]MyRemixbyChaotix.png

[spoiler=[b]What is Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix?[/b]]Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix is a story based on the original Yu-Gi-Oh! story, like Battle City. But later on I'll also put some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX story. The characters in my story, most of them, are based on the original characters made by Kazuki Takahashi. Even my original characters, such as me and my friends, are based on his characters. I changed them to match the plot of the story which doesn't exist in the original story. Anime characters I use are Pegasus, Marik, Zane (Ryo), and few more in the future. But don't be surprised if their Decks are different than their real Decks.

[spoiler=[b]Main Characters[/b]]

Original Characters

My own self (Jovi Siagian)

Hair: black-spike

Eyes: black

Clothes: red t-shirt and black pants.

Personality: Funny boy, but when it comes to a serious situation, you can depend on me.

Deck: H.E.R.O Magician

Description: An outgoing boy that loves Duel. I always trust on my card whatever happens. Also, I love studying so much.

Oscar Larici

Hair: black-spike

Eyes: black

Clothes: Blue sweater with blue jeans.

Personality: Just like me.

Trump Cards: Blue-Eyes

Deck: Dragon Beatdown

Description: My rival in everything. He has a little brother, he taught his brother how to Duel.

Alexa Stoner

Hair: not so short, not so long. Black

Eyes: black, with an eye-glasses

Personality: A kind and cheerful girl.

Trump Cards: Archlord Zerato, Avenging Knight Parsath, and probably Silent Magician LV8.

Deck: Fairy's Sanctuary.

Description: Her eye-glasses would make you think that she is a quiet girl, always stays at home and studies. But actually, she is a girl that always hangs out with her friends. And she is not so smart compared to her appearance. Many boys have a crush on her, including me. She can become a best friend to anyone. Her friends call her 'Alex'. At first, she didn't like it because it sounds to boyish. But then, she accepts it after all.

Xander Hatu

Hair: Cornrow

Eyes: Green

Clothes: Black Jacket with Red Cuffs. Under his jacket he usually wears white or black shirt.

Personality: Calm, collected, future-gazing genius.

Trump Cards: TBD

Deck: TBD

Description: Mike's rival.

Mike Galenzo

Hair: Chazz look-a-like

Eyes: Blue

Clothes: Black Jacket, black T-Shirt, Blue pants

Trump Cards: Thought Ruler Archfiend

Deck: Psychic

Description: Yakou's right hand man. He controls one of the new introduced Deck, Psychic. He has become a champion of various tournaments. His name is well known among the Duelists in Singapore.

Non-Original Characters

[spoiler=Pegasus J. Crawford, picture from Wikia]Pegasus.jpg

Hair: Picture tells it all

Eyes: Picture tells it all

Clothes: Picture tells it all

Trump Cards: Ancient Gear Golem, Super Ancient Gear Golem and Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem

Deck: Ancient Gears

Description: The president of Konami South East Asia

[spoiler=Tenma Gekkou, picture from Wikia]GekkouTenma.jpg

Tenma Gekkou

Hair: Like Pegasus

Eyes: Brown

Clothes: You know how

Personality: You know how

Deck: In my story, Lightsworn

Description: Yakou's older brother, although only slightly older, since they are identical twins. Gekkou wants to stop Yakou's project. He will be the next Konami South East Asia president, after Pegasus retires.

[spoiler=Tenma Yakou, picture from Wikia]YakkouTenma.jpg

Tenma Yakou

Deck: In my story, Gladiator Beast

Description: The main antagonist in Season 2 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. He is the adopted son of Pegasus who wants to be the best. Because he wants to be the best, he wants to defeat Jovi and be the president of Konami South East Asia.

[spoiler=[b]List of Turns a.k.a Chapters[/b]][spoiler=Season 1: Battle City]

Turn 1 - It all began here...

Turn 2 - The Tournament's Announced!

Turn 3-21

Turn 22-25

[spoiler=Season 2: Retrieval of Alex]

Turn 26 - The Wicked Gods Appear!

Turn 27 - Blinded by the Light!

Turn 28 - Flame of the Blue-Eyes

Turn 29 - Fear of the Zombie World! Undead Deck!

Turn 30 - Machines vs Machines!

Turn 31 - Light of Lightsworns

Turn 32 - Hunter in the Forest

Turn 33 - Chop the Grass! part 1

Turn 34 - Chop the Grass! part 2

Turn 35 - Another Insect Deck!? Beatdown Bugs part 1

Turn 36 - Another Insect Deck!? Beatdown Bugs part 2

Turn 37 - Psychic Deck! The Champion is about to lose?!

Turn 38 - Working Together

Turn 39 - Fuse, Our Aces!

Turn 40 - Invaders from Space! Alien's Attack

Turn 41 - Synchro Summon! Shine Forth, the Lightsworn Blitzkreig!

Turn 42 - The Settlement!

Turn 43 - The Avatar! Unsurpassable ‘100’!

Turn 44 - Erasing the Eraser!

Turn 45 - Going to Another Tournament!

[spoiler=Season 3: Remix Cup]

Turn 46 - Erasing the Eraser!

Special thanks to cyberdark from Janime for his helps to me and this fanfic.[/align]

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turn 1: It all began here.....

Turn 1: It all began here.....

???: It was a nice Duel, JOVI!! You beat me once again! Let’s Duel again sometime!!

JOVI: You were great, Pegasus! Maybe we should meet and have a real Duel!! I have many accounts all around the internet! And if you do want, come to my school instead of my house. I’m seldom staying in my house.

PEGASUS: Yeah, I’ll take a look!

It was only a piece of Jovi's conversation with his opponent in an online Duel. He never thought that he will really come to his school. It was a sunny day when he came. He didn’t know it was him until he introduced himself,

PEGASUS: Hey boy, could you tell me where Jovi is?

JOVI: You’re speaking with him. But I don’t know you. Who are you? How do you know me?

PEGASUS: Hey, you told me. Did you forget about me? I’m Pegasus.

JOVI: So you are Pegasus? But wait a minute, I think I’ve seen you. Where did I see you? Oh, you’re the president of Konami South East Asia, a corporation that makes cards for South East Asia region! I can’t believe I dueled you!

PEGASUS: There’s something I want to ask you. Have you ever been a tournament champion? You have such as great Dueling skill. I have no clue if you haven’t.

JOVI: I haven’t.

PEGASUS: WHAT!? But why?

JOVI: That’s because there isn’t any tournament here. Your HQ is in Singapore. You came from there to here just to ask me about that?

PEGASUS: Of course not! I want to test these things!

JOVI: Duel Disks?

PEGASUS: Yeah! We are gonna sell these, but we have to test these first. You are the lucky one to be my opponent!

JOVI: It’s an honor! Let the Duel begin!

JOVI & PEGASUS: DUEL!!!!

Both start with full 8000 LP

PEGASUS: I’m first! Draw! I summon Ancient Gear in Attack Mode, then I Special Summon another Ancient Gear by its own effect! Then Spell Card, Double Summon, activate! By Double Summon’s effect, I can Normal Summon one more monster, so I Tribute 2 Ancient Gears to summon Ancient Gear Golem! I Set two cards, turn end.

JOVI: Great, Ancient Gear Golem in the first turn! This is exciting! My turn, draw. Field Spell activate, Skyscraper! Now every time an Elemental Hero battles a monster with higher ATK, it gains 1000 ATK. And I activate my Spell Card, Polymerization! I fuse Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman! Elemental Hero Flame Wingman, attack Gear Golem, Infernal Rage!

PEGASUS: What!? (LP: 7900)

JOVI: Flame Wingman monster’s effect! Whenever it destroys a monster, it inflicts damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster!

PEGASUS: Nice one! (LP: 4900) But I activate Trap Card, Michizure! Whenever my monster is destroyed, I destroy another monster! So I destroy your Flame Wingman!

JOVI: Flame Wingman!? Darn! I activate Continuous Spell, Future Fusion! By sending Elemental Hero Clayman and Bubbleman from my Deck to the Graveyard, in my 2nd Standby Phase after this card activation, I summon Elemental Hero Mudballman! I Set a card, and end my turn.

PEGASUS: In your End Phase I activate Continuous Trap, Solemn Wishes! Every tome I draw, I gain 500 LP. A’right, it’s my turn, draw! (LP: 5400) I summon Ancient Gear Knight! You have no monster left! Ancient Gear Knight, Direct Attack!

JOVI: Trap Card activates, Negate Attack! Huh, it was so close.

PEGASUS: My turn ends here.

JOVI: My turn, draw. I summon Elemental Hero Prisma! Activate Prisma’s effect. I reveal Shining Flare Wingman, so I send Sparkman from my Deck to the Graveyard. Now Prisma’s name is treated as Sparkman. Prisma, attack Ancient Gear Knight!

PEGASUS: (LP: 4500)

JOVI: Turn End.

PEGASUS: My turn, draw. (LP: 5000). Great! You’ve come! I activate Spell Card, Ancient Miracle! By removing from play Ancient Gear Golem and 2 Ancient Gears, I Fusion Summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem! Ultimate Golem, attack Prisma!

JOVI: (LP: 5300)

PEGASUS: Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw. (Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, a powerful monster with its invulnerability against Trap Card and Spell Card in when it attacks! How do I defeat it?) The effect of Future Fusion activates. I Fusion Summon Mudballman. Set a card, Turn End.

PEGASUS: My turn, draw! (LP: 5500) Quick-Play Spell, Mystical Space Typhoon, activates! I destroy your Future Fusion! Because your Future Fusion is destroyed, your Mudballman is also destroyed! So I launch a Direct Attack!

JOVI: Huaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! (LP: 900) That hurts! But I activate Trap Card, Compensation. For each multiple of 1000 points of Battle Damage I took, I draw 1 card. I took 4400 points of Battle Damage, so I draw 4 cards.

PEGASUS: Turn End. So what are you gonna do? You only have 900 Life Points left.

JOVI: Let’s see. It’s my turn, draw. Hey, thanks because you attacked me! Now I’ll activate my 2nd Polymerization! I fuse Dark Magician and Buster Blader, come forth, Dark Paladin!

PEGASUS: But its ATK is only 2900. My Ultimate Golem has 4400 ATK. One final blow from Ultimate Golem toward Dark Paladin would end this Duel!

JOVI: It’s not over yet! Spell Card, Miracle Fusion activates! I remove Flame Wingman and Sparkman in my Graveyard from play. Fusion Summon, Shining Flare Wingman!

PEGASUS: What!

JOVI: Shining Flare Wingman gains 300 ATK for each Elemental Hero in my Graveyard. I have six Elemental Heroes; they are Bubbleman, Clayman, Burstinatrix, Avian, Prisma, and Mudballman. Shining Flare Wingman gains 1800 ATK, so now its ATK is 4300 points and it gives damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of the monster it destroys! Go, Shining Flare Wingman, attack Ultimate Golem. Solar Flare!

PEGASUS: (LP: 200)

JOVI: Dark Paladin, Direct Attack! Super Magician Killer Wave!

PEGASUS: No!!!!!! (LP: 0) I lost again! I thought I would win this time!

JOVI: Thanks for the Duel! Here’s your Duel Disk.

PEGASUS: No, it’s yours. Take that as a prize because you beat me. Beside, after seeing the Duel Disks’ performance, I’m gonna make a tournament in this town using the Duel Disks next month. I hope you participate. Maybe it would be your first time to win a tournament

JOVI: Tournament?! I’d love too! Yeah, I’m gonna participate in.

PEGASUS: Good. Oh, gotta go. See you in the tourney!

JOVI: Bye! (A tournament, huh?)

[align=center]

Comment please....And if you have some questions, don't be shy to ask me.[/align]

Yeah, it's based on that. You read my mind, don't you? But I gues I told that in the prologue that this story is based on the original Yu-Gi-Oh! story, like Battle City. But later on I'll also put some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX story. And thanks for your compliment. Turn 2 coming up...

I make Pegasus using Ancient Gear Deck is because Toon doesn't have many supports. Beside, he used Ancient Gear once, right? ToonAncient Gear Golem :P

Turn 2: The Tournament’s announced!!

Turn 2: The Tournament’s announced!!

2 weeks after the Duel against Pegasus, he advertised the tournament he was talking about. Jovi thought he was joking to make him happy. He appeared in large screen in the city hall.

PEGASUS: Hello, everybody! I’m Pegasus, the president of Konami South East Asia. In order to develop all Duelists’ skills in this town, a tournament will be held in this town in 2 weeks. But remember, this tournament is open for all Duelists in the world. Rules in this tournament are simple; all participants must have at least one Duel Disk. You can get your Duel Disk in local card game shops. When you’ve got your Duel Disk, take the transparent card, it’s called Puzzle Card.

JOVI: So that’s what this is for.

PEGASUS: The winners take the losers’ rarest card and the Puzzle Card. The Duels are going just like in OCG/TCG rules, but both players start with 4000 LP instead of 8000. Duelists that have had 5 Puzzle Cards proceed to the next round. After you got 5 Puzzle Cards, place them in your Duel Disk’s Monster Card Zone to know about the final place. The first round will be over at 6 p.m., and the participants to next round should be in the final place before 7 p.m. The champion will get US$5000. We call this tournament “Battle City”! Now get your Duel Disk ready and build your strongest Deck ever!

???: As I thought, you would take part in this tournament.

JOVI: Who’s that? Oh, it’s you Oscar. Of course I am. I won’t miss the chance to meet the strong Duelists! Ho, you’ve got your Duel Disk.

OSCAR: How about if we Duel? We have to familiarize ourselves with the rules. Besides, it’s been a long time since our last Duel!

JOVI: Familiarize with the rule? That’s a strange reason from you just to ask me to Duel. But I don’t mind, so....

JOVI & OSCAR: DUEL!!!!

OSCAR: I first, draw! I activate Spell Card, Polymerization! I fuse 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons to Fusion Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Because I can’t attack, my turn ends.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I summon Skilled Dark Magician. Then I activate Spell Card Gift from the Goddess, by paying 1000 LP I can add one Spell Card from my Deck to my hand (LP: 3000). I add Double Spell and activate it right now. I take your Polymerization. My third Spell Card, Emblem of Dragon Destroyer, activates. I add one Buster Blader from my Deck to my hand. Now 3 Spell Cards have been activated. I Tribute Skilled Dark Magician to Special Summon Dark Magician from my Deck. I fuse Dark Magician and Buster Blader using Polymerization to Fusion Summon Dark Paladin! Dark Paladin gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in the Graveyard and on the field. You have 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons and an Ultimate Dragon while I have no Dragon-Type monster, so Dark Paladin ATK increased by 2000 points! (Dark Paladin ATK: 4900) Dark Paladin, attack Ultimate Dragon! Super Magician Killer Wave!

OSCAR: (LP: 3600)

JOVI: I Set a card, turn end.

OSCAR: Great, my turn, draw. I activate Spell Card, Dragon’s Mirror. I remove from play 3 Blue-Eyes in my Graveyard to Fusion Summon another Ultimate Dragon! Now I only have 1 Dragon in my Graveyard and 1 on my field, so Dark Paladin ATK is decreased! (Dark Paladin ATK: 3900). I attack Dark Paladin with Ultimate Dragon, Ultimate Burst!

JOVI: (LP 2400). I activate Trap Card, Hero Signal! I Special Summon Elemental Hero Sparkman!

OSCAR: Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card Consolation Prize. Activate only if my LP are lower than yours. For every 500 points of the difference, I draw a card. The difference is 1200 points, so I draw 2 cards. I activate Spell Card Polymerization! I fuse Avian and Bubbleman in my hand and Sparkman on my field to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Tempest in Defense Mode. I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in Attack Mode and then send her to the Graveyard to make Tempest can’t be destroyed in battle. My turn ends here.

OSCAR: My turn, draw. Nothing I can do, turn end.

JOVI: My turn, draw. I Set a monster, turn end.

OSCAR: My turn, draw. I attack your face-down monster with Ultimate Dragon!

JOVI: Great! Morphing Jar’s FLIP Effect activates. We discard all cards in our hand and draw 5 cards.

OSCAR: I Set 3 cards, turn end.

JOVI: My turn, draw. I activate the effect of King of the Swamp. I add one Polymerization from my Deck and use it to fuse Elemental Hero Wildheart and Elemental Hero Bladedge into Elemental Hero Wild Edgeman in Defense Mode. I Set 2 cards and send 1 card to activate Tempest’s effect. It makes Wild Edge can’t be destroyed by battle. Turn End.

OSCAR: My Turn, draw. I activate Spell Card Lightning Vortex! By discarding one card in my hand, I destroy all face-up monsters you control!

JOVI: Oh, no!!

OSCAR: Ultimate Dragon, Direct Attack for our victory! Ultimate Burst!

JOVI: Not so fast! Trap Card open, Negate Attack!

OSCAR: Humph, you were lucky.

JOVI: My turn, draw. I activate Spell Card Heavy Storm! It destroys all Spell and Trap Cards on the field! Then I activate Spell Card Miracle Fusion! I remove King of the Swamp and Sparkman from play to summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman! Shining Flare Wingman gains 300 ATK for each Elemental Hero in my Graveyard. I have 7, so it gains 2100 ATK (Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman ATK: 4600) and it inflicts damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of the monster it destroys. Shining Flare Wingman, attack Ultimate Dragon! Solar Flare!

OSCAR: Ultimate Dragon, respond the attack! Ultimate Burst!

JOVI: It’s useless!

OSCAR: Waaaaaa!!!! (LP: 0)

JOVI: Whoo, it was a nice Duel. Thanks for the Duel!

OSCAR: You’re still unbeatable just like you were. But mark my words, I’ll beat you someday!

JOVI: I’ll be waiting for that day! But let me treat you some cards. Let’s race to the store!

OSCAR: Wait! Huh, he never lets anyone end their words. But that’s him tough. Hey, wait!

Turn 3: “Battle City” begins!!

It has been 2 weeks after Pegasus announced about the Battle City. Now we have assembled in the town hall. Later, he appeared again in the large screen.

PEGASUS: Good morning, all! Have you been ready for the Battle City?

EVERYONE: YEAH!!!!!!

PEGASUS: Now everybody, spread to every angle of this town and prepare for your Duels! The tournament will start exactly at 9!

Everyone then spread around the town, waiting until 9 a.m. The clock tower in the town hall then clanked 9 times, indicating that it’s been 9. I start searching my first opponent when a guy suddenly shouted to me.

GUY: Hey, boy with red T-Shirt! Let’s have a Duel!

JOVI: You mean me? I have a name! Don’t call me like that! I’m Jovi. Wait, I know you. You are Oscar’s little brother, right? Your name...

GUY: Ken. I saw you when you beat him 2 weeks ago. So now you’re going to pay!!

JOVI: Did he send you?

KEN: No, but he taught me how to Duel. Then you beat him!! I can’t let you go!

JOVI: I saw him this morning. Nothing changed from him. But if you want to Duel me, c’mon.

JOVI & KEN: DUEL!!!

JOVI: My turn, draw. Nothing I could do, Turn End.

KEN: What!? Don’t underestimate me!! You’ll regret what you did!!

JOVI: Easy, man. I don’t underestimate you. I have really bad cards in my hand now.

KEN: My turn, draw! I summon Gene-Warped Warwolf in Attack Mode! I launch a Direct Attack!

JOVI: (LP: 2000)

KEN: I Set a card, Turn End!

JOVI: My turn, draw. I use Polymerization to fuse Sparkman and Clayman into Elemental Hero Thunder Giant. I use Spell Card, R – Righteous Justice. I control one Elemental Hero, so I destroy one Spell or Trap Card on the field. I destroy your face-down card.

KEN: What?! My Mirror Force!!

JOVI: Luckily, I destroyed Mirror Force. Now I destroy Gene-Warped Warwolf using Thunder Giant’s effect. I discard one card for its cost.

KEN: No, now I don’t have any card on my field!

JOVI: Direct Attack!

KEN: (LP 1600)

JOVI: I use Quick-Play Spell De-Fusion. I Special Summon Sparkman and Clayman from my Graveyard, and I launch a Direct Attack!

KEN: (LP exactly 0). You.....are very strong. You beat me in just 2 turns!

JOVI: I didn’t underestimate you. I was waiting until my combo is completed. I never underestimate my opponent, so does Oscar. We were having an exciting Duel and I won. But I gave him, not only him but every Duelist I duel, everything I have. Him too, I can feel it. He did the same to me as I did to him. He is very strong.

KEN: I know! I just...can’t admit it if there’s a Duelist stronger than my brother.

JOVI: There’s a sky above the sky, you know. A guy who’s stronger than you always exists somewhere in this world. He’s a great Duelist! I almost lost when I Duel him.

KEN: That’s right! I’ll continue my training to be like you and him! Here’s my Puzzle Card and my rare card, Mosaic Manticore. See you, Red T-Shirt!!

JOVI: I TOLD YOU DON’T CALL ME LIKE THAT!! And I don’t need your rare card!! Come back!! Actually, he didn’t listen to me, did he? Oh well, I’ve got 2 Puzzle Cards. 3 to go. Gotta work from now on!

Turn 4: Stall Deck!! The Final Countdown!! Pt. 1

Jovi only got 2 Puzzle Cards. He's got to search even more!! Suddenly, a man blocked his way!

???: Hey boy, are you Jovi?

JOVI: So what if I am?

???: Duel me!

JOVI: I never refused an invitation to Duel. Let’s have a nice Duel!

???: Shut up and let it begin!

??? & JOVI: DUEL!!!!

???: I’ll be the first! Draw! I Set a monster and I activate a Spell Card Final Countdown!! Next I activate another Spell Card Nightmare’s Steelcage! With this card we can’t attack for two turns!! And that ends my turn.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I summon Elemental Hero Wildheart! I Set a card, turn end!

???: My turn, I draw! I Set a monster, turn end!

JOVI: My: turn, draw! I open my reverse card, R – Righteous Justice! I destroy your Nightmare’s Steelcage! I attack your face-down monster with Wildheart!

???: See my monster’s effect! Marshmallon! This card cannot be destroyed in battle! And when you attack this face-down card, you lose 1000 Life Points!

JOVI: What!? (LP: 3000) I haven’t done! I activate Spell Card Illegal Hero! I Special Summon Elemental Hero Necroshade! Turn End! In my End Phase, Necroshade is destroyed by Illegal Hero effect.

???: Then it’s useless! My turn ,draw! I activate Spell Card Swords of Revealing Light! You can’t attack me for 3 turns. Turn End!

JOVI: My turn, draw! (Another card like that? No doubt about it! He must be playing a Stall Deck!) I summon Elemental Hero Bladedge by Necroshade’s effect! Turn End!

???: My turn, draw! I activate Continuous Spell Card Infinite Cards, turn end!

JOVI: My turn, draw! I have nothing to be played, turn end!

???: My turn, draw! I Set a card, turn end!

JOVI: I draw! I Set a monster, turn end! And at my End Phase, your Swords of Revealing Light is destroyed!

???: That doesn’t matter! My turn, draw! I Set a card, turn end!

JOVI: (Uh, I have to beat him soon before the 20th turn! But his Stalling Deck shuts my attack! But I won’t give up! I’ll continue the Duel!)

Turn 5: Stall Deck!! The Final Countdown!! Pt. 2

JOVI: Stalling, huh? That doesn’t work on me! My turn, draw! I Tribute my face-down monster and Wildheart to Summon Elemental Hero Neos! I attack Marshmallon with Bladedge!

???: Trap Card open! Sakuretsu Armor!

JOVI: Bladedge!? But I still can attack with Neos! Neos, attack his face-down monster!

???: Trap Card open! Sakuretsu Armor!

JOVI: Again!? That’s annoying! Turn End!

???: My turn, draw! I Set a card and end my turn right now!

JOVI: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card Miracle Fusion! I fuse Elemental Hero Wildheart and Bladedge in my Graveyard to form Elemental Hero Wildedge! I attack your face-down monster!

???: Sadly, my face-down monster can’t be destroyed by battle, too. Spirit Reaper!

JOVI: Uh, I end my turn.

???: My turn, draw! I Set a monster and a card, turn end!

JOVI: My turn, draw! I attack your face-down monster with Wild Edge!

???: Trap Card open! Waboku!

JOVI: Turn End!

???: My turn, draw! I Tribute Set a monster and I Set card, turn end.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I attack your face-down monster!

???: It’s Millennium Shield! But I also activate Quick-Play Spell Card, Unity! Now my Millennium Shield’s DEF increased into 3500!

JOVI: What!? (LP: 2100) My turn ends!

???: My turn, draw! Hehehe....., I don’t have to do something now! Next turn will the 20th turn since I activate Final Countdown! That means if you end your next turn, you also will end this Duel, but with me as the winner! Turn End.

JOVI: My turn (He’s right. If my turn ends, I’ll lose. But no! I still have Life Points and cards in my Deck! I still have possibilities!) Draw! Humph, you think like that? This Duel will end in this turn, but for my victory!

???: What!? No way!

JOVI: Let’s see! Spell Card H – Heat Heart! Now my Wildedge gains Piercing ability and gains 500 ATK! Wild Edge, attack Millennium Shield!

???: (LP 3900) That doesn’t change anything! I still have plenty of Life Points and you can’t attack anymore!

JOVI: Oh yeah? Wild Edge can attack all monsters on your side of the field once! Go Wild Edge! Attack Spirit Reaper and Marshmallon! End this all!

???: (LP 0)

JOVI: Although they can’t be destroyed in battle, the Battle Damage still applies to them. That’s their weakness. Maybe you should put in Spirit Barrier. Hey, are you okay?

???: So you are Jovi? Nice to meet you! I only control this body to talk to you. The rumor is true, you are a strong Duelist.

JOVI: WHO ARE YOU? And how do you control his body?

??? (MERRICK): How rude I am. I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Merrick, Ghouls’ Leader. Our goal is to collect 3 God Cards; Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and The Winged Dragon of Ra, to obtain their power to rule the world! We have had 2 God Cards, Slifer and Ra, and we are finding for one more cards in this Battle City. I use those cards’ power to control my men, just like I do now. And with 3 cards, I can control everybody in this world! That’s all I can tell now. I’ve prepared a puppet to Duel with you. Search for it and I’ll tell you everything!

JOVI: Wait! Huh, I think Merrick has gone. He left his man body like this? I can imagine how cruel he is! Wait for me, Merrick! Oh, yeah, I must take his Puzzle Card. A’right, now I have 3 Puzzle Cards, 2 more to go!

Some turns have been released:

Turn 6: Cyber Dragons Pt. 1

Jovi had to find the puppet that Marik was talking about before something bad happens! But a kid approached him and asked him to Duel. His burning aura, he couldn’t refuse it. he has to Duel him!

???: Hey Big Bro there, would you like to Duel me? I just have to win one more Duel to proceed to the next phase. You are the first Duelist I’ve met since my last Duel ended. I can’t wait to Duel again!

JOVI: (His aura, he got guts. I can’t say no to him) O.K, let’s Duel. But I am in rush, so let’s finish it quickly!

???: You bet!

JOVI & ???: DUEL!!!

JOVI: I’m first, draw! I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in Attack Mode. Then I activate Continuous Spell Future Fusion. I send Elemental Hero Avian, Burstinatrix, Bubbleman, and Elemental Hero Clayman from my Deck to the Graveyard. In my 2nd Standby Phase after this card activation, I summon Elemental Hero Electrum. I Set a card and end my turn. Hey, I haven’t known your name. I am Jovi, what’s yours?

???: My turn, draw! I’m Ryo, Marufuji Ryo. I summon Proto-Cyber Dragon. Proto Cyber Dragon is treated as Cyber Dragon when this card is face-up on the field. And I activate Spell Card Polymerization. I fuse Proto-Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon in my hand to form Cyber Twin Dragon! I attack Sparkman with Cyber Twin!

JOVI: Trap Card, open! Hero Barrier! I negate one attack!

RYO: But Cyber Twin Dragon can attack twice! Go, Cyber Twin Dragon!

JOVI: (LP 2800) Ugh, you’re good!

RYO: I Set two cards, Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I Set a card, turn end.

RYO: My turn, draw! I attack you directly with Cyber Twin Dragon! Go, Double Strident Blast!!

JOVI: Trap Card open! Negate Attack!

RYO: I Set 2 cards, turn end.

JOVI: My turn, draw! Now Future Fusion’s effect activates. I Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Electrum! Electrum, attack Cyber Twin! Elemental Radiant Burst!

RYO: Quick-Play Spell activates! De-Fusion! I de-fuse Cyber Twin Dragon into Proto-Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon, both in Defense Mode!

JOVI: Replay Attack! Attack Cyber Dragon!

RYO: Cyber Dragon!!

RYO: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card Monster Reborn! I activate Spell Card Fusion Recovery. I return Cyber Dragon and a Polymerization into my hand! I activate Spell Card Polymerization! I fuse Proto-Cyber Dragon and 2 Cyber Dragons in my hand. I Fusion Summon Cyber End Dragon! Cyber End Dragon, attack Electrum! Super Strident Blaze!

JOVI: (LP 1700)

RYO: My turn ends here.

JOVI: (Cyber End Dragon, a monster with high ATK and Piercing ability! It would be hard to stop it! This Duel is getting interesting!!)

Turn 7: Cyber Dragons pt. 2

JOVI: My turn, draw! Spell Card Magical Mallet! I return 3 cards and I draw 3 cards! I activate Spell Card O – Oversoul. I revive Elemental Hero Sparkman! Then another Spell Card Miracle Fusion! I remove Elemental Hero Avian and Burstinatrix from play to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman! Next, Spell Card Polymerization! I fuse Flame Wingman and Sparkman to form Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman! Shining Flare Wingman gains 300 ATK for each Elemental Hero in my Graveyard, I have 5, so now Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman ATK become 4000 points! I Set a card and That will do it for now.

RYO: My turn, draw! (Shining Flare Wingman, it has the same ATK as my Cyber End Dragon. But now with this card, I’ll win this Duel!) I attack your Shining Flare Wingman with Cyber End Dragon!

JOVI: What!? But they have the same ATK! The result will be just a Double K.O!!

RYO: It won’t! Quick-Play Spell Card, Limiter Removal! It doubles all Machine-Type monsters on my field! Go, Cyber End Dragon! Super Strident Blaze!

JOVI: I won’t allow it! Counter Trap open! Magic Jammer! I discard one card in my hand to negate the activation of your Limiter Removal! Shining Flare Wingman, counter attack! Solar Flare!

RYO: It’s no use!

The battle of Cyber End Dragon and Shining Flare Wingman create a huge explosion, and both monsters are covered by smoke. But then, only Shining Flare Wingman left on the field.

RYO: But, what? Why my Cyber End Dragon is destroyed but Shining Flare Wingman is not?

JOVI: Too bad, the card I discard due to Magic Jammer’s cost is Elemental Hero Necroshade. One more Elemental Hero is sent to the Graveyard, so Shining Flare Wingman ATK becomes 4300!

RYO: It can’t be! (LP: 3700)

JOVI: Then Shining Flare Wingman’s effect. When it destroys a monster by battle, it inflicts damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster!

RYO: Ugh! (LP 0)

JOVI: Relax, man. Your potentials are great! I never met a strong Duelist within your age. You’re still a kid. You have a long way to go!

RYO: Right! Here, my Puzzle Card and my rare card, Cyber Dragon.

JOVI: I don’t need your Cyber Dragon. I only need your Puzzle Card. Beside, Cyber Dragon is your favorite card, isn’t it? I can’t take it. Just keep it.

RYO: Thanks!

JOVI: You’re welcome! (Wait, what’s that? A puppet? A Puppet!? Maybe that’s the puppet Merrick was talking about!) Hey, I gotta go. See you next time!

RYO: See you!

JOVI: Hey you! Wait!

???: Hoo, I see you have managed to meet my puppet.

JOVI: Another mind controlling again? Stop it, Marik!

??? (MARIK): I’ll stop my mind controlling ability if you can beat me!

JOVI: Then let’s Duel!

??? (MARIK): And to let you know, this puppet has one of 2 God Cards Ghouls have.

JOVI: I don’t care! I’ll face the God!

Turn 8: Fear of the God pt. 1

Finally, Jovi found Merrick! Now Jovi has to stop his craziness once and for all

??? (MERRICK): I’ll stop my mind controlling ability if you can beat me!

JOVI: Then let’s Duel!

??? (MERRICK): And to let you know, this puppet has one of 2 God Cards Ghouls have.

JOVI: I don’t care! I’ll face the God!

Merrick & JOVI: DUEL!!!

MERRICK: I first, draw. I Set a card and a monster, Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw. I summon Elemental Hero Wildheart in Attack Mode!

MERRICK: At this moment I activate my Trap Card, A Rival Appears. This card allows me to Special Summon a monster from my hand with level 4, equal to the level of Wildheart. So I Special Summon Gear Golem the Moving Fortress in Defense Mode.

JOVI: I use Wildheart to attack your face-down monster!

MERRICK: You are unlucky, my face-down monster is Humanoid Slime with 2000 DEF. So you take the damage.

JOVI: (LP: 3500) I Set a card, turn end.

MERRICK: My turn, draw! I Set a monster, that ends my turn.

JOVI: My turn, draw! (His face-down monster, it would be a monster with high DEF! If I attack it, I would lose my Life Points) I activate Field Spell Card, Skyscraper. I Set a monster, turn end.

MERRICK: Why don’t you attack me? Scared, huh? But that’s fine. My turn, draw. Hehehe, now Jovi, you would feel the real fear from the God! I Tribute 3 monsters on my side of the field. I summon Slifer the Sky Dragon!

JOVI: What!? So this is God?!

MERRICK: Slifer’s ATK is determined by cards in my hand x 1000 points. I have 2 cards, so Slifer’s ATK is 2000 points, and it would be increased every time I draw. Attack Wildheart! Thunder Force!

JOVI: (LP: 3000)

MERRICK: My turn ends here.

JOVI: My turn, draw. I Tribute my face-down card to summon Elemental Hero Necroshade.

MERRICK: Now Slifer’s effect activates! When you Normal Summon or Flip Summon a monster, the summoned monster takes 2000 damage. Which means all monsters with ATK below than 2000 will be destroyed!

JOVI: What!? It’s not over yet! I use Spell Card Relationship. I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in Defense Mode.

MERRICK: You’re safe now because Slifer’s effect doesn’t work for Special Summoning.

JOVI: (What!? If I know that, I would attack him using Sparkman!) My turn ends now.

MERRICK: My turn, draw! I attack Sparkman! And I equip an Equip Spell to Slifer, Mist Body. My turn ends.

JOVI: My turn, draw! (It’s getting even worse now! He has God Card which can’t be destroyed by battle. How could I beat him?)

Turn 9: Fear of the God pt. 2

JOVI: My turn, draw! I use Elemental Hero Necroshade’s effect to Normal Summon Elemental Hero Neos without Tribute.

MARIK: Fool! Slifer, give Neos 2000 damage!

JOVI: Neos!! (Hang in there, you still have 500 ATK! But, what is this pain?)

NEOS: (Trust me, I’ll beat the God!)

JOVI: (You just talked to me?)

NEOS: (Yeah, but now we don’t have much time to talk! Focus on the Duel!)

JOVI: (Yeah!) I Set a card, Turn End.

MARIK: My turn, draw! Slifer’s ATK increased into 3000 points! And I attack Neos!

JOVI: Continuous Trap, Power of Heroes! Activate only if Skyscraper is face-up on the field! All Elemental Heroes I control can’t be destroyed by battle!

MARIK: But you still take the Battle Damage.

JOVI: (LP 500)

MARIK: I end my turn.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I Set a card, turn end!

MARIK: My turn, draw! Slifer’s ATK became 4000 points! I activate Quick-Play Spell, Mystical Space Typhoon. I destroy your Skyscraper! And because Skyscraper is no longer face-up on the field, your Power of Heroes will also be destroyed. Slifer, attack!

JOVI: Continuous Trap, open! Hero Shield! I take no Battle Damage from my Elemental Hero monsters!

MARIK: But your Neos is destroyed. And my turn ends.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I use Spell Card O – Oversoul to Special Summon an Elemental Hero monster from my Graveyard! Revive, Neos! Next I activate Spell Card, Arms Hole! By sending 1 card from the top of my Deck, I add one Equip Spell Card, which is Rainbow Veil, to my hand and equip it to Neos! I also equip Neos Force to Neos which increased his ATK by 800 points. Then I equip another Equip Spell Card, Assault Armor, to Neos! Neos’ ATK now become 3600 points!

MARIK: Whatever! You equip Neos with 3 Equip Spell Cards, wasting my time. My Slifer can’t be destroyed by battle due to Mist Body’s effect. Even if I take the Battle Damage, your Neos will be destroyed in 2 turns.

JOVI: I activate Assault Armor’s effect. By sending this card to the Graveyard, Neos can attack twice!

MARIK: With his 3300 ATK and twice attack, you can’t defeat me in this turn. Next turn you’ll lose! Anyway, what’s Rainbow Veil’s effect?

JOVI: I just want to explain you about that. When the equipped monster battles a monster, the battled monster’s effect is negated! Which means if I attack Slifer using Neos, Slifer’s ATK will go down to 0!

MARIK: WHAT!?

JOVI: And don’t forget Neos can attack twice! Go, Neos! Wrath of Neos!

MARIK: (LP 700)

JOVI: Second attack, Neos!

MARIK: (LP 0)

JOVI: I beat it.... I beat God!!!

MARIK: Nice one. As a Duelist, I’ll fulfill my promise. I won’t control other person’s mind. And take this, Slifer the Sky Dragon as my rare card and the Puzzle Card. But mark my words; I’ll get the God Card back to rule the world!

JOVI: He’s gone again. Actually, I don’t want to take the rare cards. But after seeing the God’s power, it looks like I have to keep it from any threaten out there. And the best thing is I have 5 Puzzle Card! Now I can proceed to the next round!

Turn 10: The Spirits

JOVI: I have to go home now! I just remember I have a schedule in my school this evening! Gotta hurry!

In the middle of his journey to go home, he saw Oscar’s Duel.

JOVI: Mmm? Isn’t that Oscar? Is he Dueling? Maybe I should watch his Duel.

OSCAR & A boy: DUEL!!!!

OSCAR: I’m first, draw! I summon Vorse Raider in Attack Mode and I Set a card, Turn End.

A boy: My turn, draw! I summon Panther Warrior in Attack Mode!

OSCAR: Trap Card, open! A Rival Appears! I Special Summon Battle Ox in Attack Mode!

A boy: Turn End.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card Soul Exchange! Now I can Tribute Summon using one of your monster, so I Tribute 2 monsters on my field and your Panther Warrior to summon Obelisk the Tormentor! I Direct Attack you!

JOVI: (Is he crazy?! I felt such pain when Slifer attacked my Neos! What will happen if the God attacks a player directly?! I must stop him!) Stop!

OSCAR: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!

JOVI: Huaaaaaaaa!!!!!! (I was right! That pain......)

OSCAR: What were you doing? Why did you block Obelisk’s attack?

JOVI: Because....you could kill him....if Obelisk’s attack.....went through......

OSCAR: Huh?

JOVI: Maybe.....you can’t.....understand....it....unless....you feel.....it...by yourself.....I gotta go.

OSCAR: ????

In home....

JOVI: So Oscar has the last God card? Never thought of it. This God card...., could bring disasters to the world if they fall onto wrong hands. Maybe I should put it in my Deck.

NEOS: If you want, then don’t put it with Elemental Heroes.

JOVI: Why not?

NEOS: I don’t know. We, Elemental Heroes, feel something weird if we are close to the Gods.

JOVI: Oh, yeah, there’s something I want to ask you. How could you talk to me?

NEOS: Maybe you should ask him too.

JOVI: Dark Magician?!

DARK MAGICIAN: Yes. We are your Duel Spirits. That’s because your bond with your cards. Any Duelist with a strong bond to their cards should have at least one Duel Spirit.

JOVI: Awesome!

NEOS: Harder battles are waiting for you. You should use your God. Make a new Deck without us, Elemental Heroes.

JOVI: But....

NEOS: That’s fine. We know you would need God’s power to beat them all. But we can’t help you if you use God.

JOVI: I’m sorry, Neos. Dark Magician, I’m counting on you!

DARK MAGICIAN: Yeah!

1 hour later.....

JOVI: It’s finished! Now I will go to school to attend the party.

NEOS: Hey, have you known where the final place is?

JOVI: I dunno. Let’s place the Puzzle Cards in their positions.

DARK MAGICIAN: There? In the stadium?

JOVI: Uh-uh. But Pegasus said we have to be there before 7 p.m. We still have plenty of time left. And that place is not too far from my school.

DARK MAGICIAN: You go there just to meet her,do you?

JOVI: How do you know?

DARK MAGICIAN: I’ve been your card since you knew this game for the first time, about 5 years ago. I have known about you so much. Let’s go or she will get angry.

JOVI: Let’s Go!!!

Turn 11: Tag Duel!!

JOVI: There’ve been many students at the school! I should have come early!

ALEX: I thought you won’t come. Didn’t you participate in the Battle City?

JOVI: Hm? Oh, I came because you wanted me to come. Don’t you remember? Beside, the next round will start at 7 p.m. I’m bored at home, so I come here.

ALEX: But I never thought you would obey me.

JOVI: Of course I would, because you are.....you are.....

ALEX: I am what?

JOVI: Nah, you know about that. Let’s go inside.

She is the girl that was mentioned by Dark Magician, Alexa Stoner. Her friends call her ‘Alex’.

JOVI: Hey girl, how could a girl like you don’t have a boy to dance with? Where’s your lovely boy?

ALEX: Don’t mock me, we broke up and you have known about that. Were you jealous, huh?

JOVI: A little bit. So, want to dance?

ALEX: Sure.

Suddenly, that moment had to end quickly. Oscar came to the school, chasing 2 men in black coat.

OSCAR: Give them back! My Puzzle Cards!!

ALEX: (What? What’s going on? Oscar!? I don’t know what happens, but I have to help him!) STOP!!!

???: Hehehehe, as we thought you would do something seeing your friend like this.

JOVI: Did you lose your Duel against them? If you did, why are you chasing those guys?

OSCAR: Of course I didn’t! They stole my Puzzle Cards!

JOVI: Humph, cheaters. Now give them back to him.

???: We will, if you beat us in a Tag Duel.

OSCAR: Tag Duel?

JOVI: That doesn’t matter. We’re gonna beat you two, cheaters!!!

OSCAR: Why do you do this? You said I’m your strongest opponent ever! Then you can just let me Duel by myself!

JOVI: Because you are my strongest opponent, I always hope you will make it through. I’m gonna Duel you in the Final!

OSCAR: You....Right, we’re gonna beat them!

???: Nice, but first pardon us to introduce ourselves. I’m Lumis and he is Umbra.

UMBRA: We are the Light and Darkness Team from Ghouls.

OSCAR: We don’t care about it, just let’s begin!

JOVI: (Oh, no. Why did they come here? My best night ever is ruined! But it’s okay, for my best Duel ever against Oscar!)

JOVI, OSCAR, LUMIS and UMBRA: DUEL!!!

Turn 12: The True Unity pt. 1

LUMIS: According two the Battle City rules, the losers give their rarest cards to the winners. So if you lose, give us Slifer the Sky Dragon and Obelisk the Tormentor.

JOVI: O.K, but I’m sure that won’t happen because you will never beat us!

UMBRA: Just shut up and let’s begin! I’m first! Draw! I summon Underworld Guardian in Attack Mode and activate its effect to send Hellpoemer from my Deck to the Graveyard. Then I activate Spell Card Miracle Synchro! I remove from play Hellpoemer and Underworld Guardian to Synchro Summon Dark End Dragon! I end my turn.

JOVI: My, turn, draw. I activate Ritual Spell Card, Black Luster Ritual! I send Magician’s Valkyria and Dark Magician Girl to the Graveyard to Ritual Summon Black Luster Soldier! I attack your Dark End Dragon with Black Luster Soldier! Go, Chaos Blade!

UMBRA & LUMIS: (LP 7600)

JOVI: I end my turn.

LUMIS: My turn, draw. I summon Giver Angel in Attack Mode. I use its effect to add Shining Angel into my hand. Next, Spell Card Double Summon. I summon Shining Angel in Attack Mode and I tune Shining Angel and Giver Angel into Light End Dragon! I attack Black Luster Soldier with it!

JOVI: Are you an idiot? Black Luster Soldier’s ATK is greater than your Light End Dragon!

LUMIS: When this card battles a monster, by decreasing this card ATK by 500 points, the ATK of the monster it battles is decreased by 1500 points until the End Phase!

JOVI: What!? (LP 7400)

LUMIS: I Set a card, Turn End.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! That Dragon, I’ll finish it! This is the strongest Dragon! I fuse 3 Blue-Eyes to form Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Go, Ultimate Dragon! Finish it! Ultimate Burst!

LUMIS: I activate the effect of Light End Dragon.

JOVI: But his Ultimate Dragon’s ATK is still greater the Light End Dragon’s.

LUMIS & UMBRA: (LP: 6200)

OSCAR: I Set a card and end my turn.

UMBRA: My turn, draw. At this moment I activate Lumis’ reverse card, Premature Burial. I revive Light End Dragon. And I activate Spell Card Monster Reborn. I Special Summon Dark End Dragon. Then another Spell Card is activated, Polymerization! I fuse Light End Dragon and Dark End Dragon into Chaos End Dragon!

JOVI: ATK points 5200!?!

UMBRA: I activate Chaos End Dragon’s effect. By paying 500 Life Points, I destroy one monster on your field. Because you only have one monster, of course the monster I destroy is Ultimate Dragon! (LP 5700)

OSCAR: Ultimate Dragon!!!!

UMBRA: I attack you directly! Go, Chaos End Dragon!

OSCAR: Trap Card, open! White Dragon Protection! If my Blue-Eyes is destroyed, you can’t attack this turn!

UMBRA: I end my turn. And don’t forget this card also has Light End Dragon’s effect.

JOVI: I know! My turn, draw! (A monster with 5200 ATK! And all monsters that battle with it lose 1500 ATK, which means to beat it we have to use a monster with at least 6700 ATK!)

Turn 13: The True Unity pt. 2

JOVI: My turn, draw! I Set a card, Turn End.

LUMIS: No monster, eh? Poor you. My turn, draw! I attack you directly!

JOVI & OSCAR: (LP 2200)

LUMIS: Your face-down card is only a bluff, huh? Turn End.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card, Dragon’s Mirror. I remove from play Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.....

JOVI: .....and Black Luster Soldier to form the greatest Dragon ever!

JOVI & OSCAR: Come forth, Dragon Master Soldier!

LUMIS: Hahahaha!!!!! You are just talking too much! Its ATK is only 5000 points, still lower than our Chaos End Dragon!!

JOVI: You said my reverse card is only a bluff right? I’ll prove it that you are wrong! Reverse Card, open! Equip Card Rainbow Veil! I equip it to Dragon Master Soldier!

UMBRA: That card! It beat Slifer the Sky Dragon!

OSCAR: It’s not over yet! Equip Spell, Megamorph! Equip to Dragon Master Soldier! Dragon Master Soldier’s ATK is doubled.

LUMIS: ATK points 10000!!!!!!

OSCAR: Go, attack Chaos End Dragon!

JOVI & OSCAR: Galaxy Crush!!!!!!!

LUMIS & UMBRA: (LP 0)

JOVI: We don’t need Gods to beat cheaters like you!

OSCAR: Now give my Puzzle Cards back, losers!

LUMIS: Humph, maybe you win now. But Master Marik will beat you all and rule the world in the end.

OSCAR: Who’s Marik?

JOVI: A freak who wants to rule the world by collecting 3 God Cards; your Obelisk, my Slifer, and his Ra.

OSCAR: So I am involved, huh? It doesn’t matter. Hey, the next round will start soon. Let’s go to the place now.

JOVI: What?! But I want to stay here longer!

ALEX: Go.

JOVI: Eh?

ALEX: This tournament is very important not just for you, but for us. “A freak who wants to rule the world by collecting 3 God Cards”, you gotta stop him. If you don’t, maybe there won’t be a night like this next time.

JOVI: Ugh, I’m sorry. I can’t be with you in this party.

ALEX: Never mind. Now go, finish that freak once and for all!

JOVI: I promise I will!

OSCAR: Let’s go to the stadium!

Turn 14: The Quarterfinalists

JOVI: Look, there it is!

OSCAR: Are you sure?

JOVI: I am. That’s Pegasus! Hey, Pegasus!

PEGASUS: Hey! Hmmm, I see you have made it through. Is he the guy you were talking about?

JOVI: Yes, he is Oscar.

PEGASUS: Nice to meet a great Duelist like you. Jovi told me many things about you.

OSCAR: Thank you.

PEGASUS: Jovi, you are the third quarterfinalist and Oscar, you are the fourth. There would be 8 quarterfinalists, including me. 7 through the first phase, and 1 that went straight through to the quarter final without passing the first phase, which is me.

OSCAR: You said that I and he are the fourth and the third quarterfinalists. Where are the first and the second?

PEGASUS: They said they want to buy some card, so after they came here, they went out again. Look, there they are. You can meet each other in the zeppelin, but now, here take this card.

JOVI: Zeppelin?

PEGASUS: Actually, the quarterfinals won’t be held here. We just use this stadium to land the zeppelin. Those cards are ID Cards for Duelists who made it through the preliminary round. Now please wait until zeppelin comes. I’ll call the zeppelin’s crew. Pegasus here, where are you guys now? Why do you take so long to arrive here?

???: Roland here, Mr. Pegasus. We are going to land this zeppelin in around 5 minutes. Sorry for the waiting.

PEGASUS: Good. Ah, there it is! The zeppelin!

JOVI: WOW!!! That’s awesome!

ROLAND: Welcome, Duelists. Please, get into this zeppelin. You’ll have your own room, and your room’s number is the same number as your ID’s number.

JOVI: That means my room is number 4.

OSCAR: I’m 5.

PEGASUS: We have had 5 Duelists including me. We have to wait the other 3. I want to go to my room. If until 7 p.m. those 3 haven’t come, we have to leave them.

ROLAND: Got it, Sir.

PEGASUS: Now come in, dear Duelists. I’ll take you to your rooms.

Inside the zeppelin...

PEGASUS: These are your rooms. You can wait in your room if you want. If you need something, you can call the staffs.

JOVI: Great! Beside, I’m tired.

Meanwhile, outside the zeppelin....

ROLAND: It’s almost 7 p.m. I think they won’t come. I have to tell Mr. Pegasus.

???: Wait! We’re here.

ROLAND: Show me your 5 Puzzle Cards.

???: Here.

ROLAND: Alright, Miss. What’s your name? And 2 men behind you, are they Duelists?

???: I’m Isis. They are Duelists. Slade, Jagger, show him your Puzzle Cards.

SLADE & JAGGER: Here they are.

ROLAND: Now take this ID Card. You’ll have your own room in the zeppelin. Your room number is the same number as the number in your ID Card. Enjoy your flight!

ISIS: Number 6, huh? Thank you.

SLADE: I’m number 7.

JAGGER: I’m the last one, number 8.

ROLAND: O.K, all Duelists have come. We have to take off the zeppelin.

Turn 15: The Duels are decided!

PEGASUS: For every quarterfinalist, please come to the dining room to enjoy your dinner and to draw the quarterfinal Duels.

The quarterfinalists have such great aura, filling the room.

OSCAR: Are you sure the last God Card owner is here?

JOVI: I’m pretty sure. I can feel it. Now let’s take a seat.

PEGASUS: Good, all Duelists have assembled. Now enjoy your dinner, please, while we decide the Duels for quarterfinal.

ROLAND: The machine will show you numbers. The numbers stand for the numbers on your own ID cards. Now let it begin! The number appears first is.....number 4, Jovi and the second is....number 3, Rishid Ishtar! That means Jovi will Duel Rishid in the first Duel of the quarterfinal! Let’s continue the drawing! Duelist number 1, Mr. Maximillion Pegasus, will face Duelist number 7, Slade Princeton, in the second Duel! Duelist number 2, Marik Ishtar, versus Duelist number 8, Jagger Princeton, in the third Duel! For the last Duel, number 5, Oscar Larici, versus number 6, Isis Ishtar! Now for all quarterfinalists, after you eat your dinner, please go to the quarterfinal arena on top of this zeppelin.

OSCAR: It looks like they have some kind of connection. Isis, Rishid, and Marik, they have “Ishtar” as their last name. Are they family?

JOVI: Don’t forget about Slade & Jagger Princeton. I wonder what kind of Decks they use.

OSCAR: It must be strong enough to make them precede the preliminary round.

They all have eaten their dinner. In Jovi’s way to the arena, Pegasus approached him.

PEGASUS: Hey, Jovi, do you know about the Egyptian God Cards?

JOVI: You mean Ra, Obelisk, and Slifer? A little bit. Even I own one, Slifer the Sky Dragon.

PEGASUS: Good that you own one of them.

JOVI: It looks like you know more than me about those 3 cards. Tell me more about it.

PEGASUS: God Cards were created only for card collectors, who don’t have interest in Duel. But the God Cards fell onto the wrong hand, the Ghouls. Actually, the God Cards give their owner an incredible power depending on how many God Cards that their owner has. If the owner only has one, he, or she, can create a Shadow Game. 2 God Cards, you can control your minions’ mind. 3 God Cards, your wish will be granted. I didn’t know that until a week ago. So now, I ask you a favor. Please, collect 3 God Cards and protect that from evil hands, because I know, you are the only that can be trusted.

JOVI: I see. I would do that even if you don’t ask me to do it.

PEGASUS: Thank you so much. Now is your Duel. Win it so you can keep the God Cards for good.

JOVI: Wish me luck.

On the top of the zeppelin, all contestants have been waiting to start the first Duel between Jovi and Rishid.

ROLAND: The first Duel of the quarterfinal, Jovi versus Rishid! Both Duelists, please come up to this arena. Now let the Duel begin!

JOVI & RISHID: DUEL!!

RISHID: I go first, draw! (Hmm, 2 parts of Exodia, Left Leg of the Forbidden One and Right Arm of the Forbidden One in the first turn. I’m gonna win this using Exodia!) I Set a monster, and I Set a card, Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I summon Queen’s Knight in Attack Position. I attack your face-down monster with Queen’s Knight!

RISHID: My face-down monster is Sangan. When it is destroyed, I can add one monster card with 1500 or lower ATK from my Deck to my hand. Before that, I chain its effect to Solemn Wishes. Due to Sangan’s effect, I add Left Arm of the Forbidden One!

RISHID: Draw! I gain Life Points due to Solemn Wishes. (LP 4500) I Set a card and I end my turn.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I summon King’s Knight in Attack Mode, and I Special Summon Jack’s Knight by its effect! I attack you by 3 Royal Knights!

RISHID: Trap Card, open! Wall of Revealing Light! I pay 3000 Life Points, so you cannot attack me with monsters that have less than 3000 ATK!

JOVI: Ugh, this is not good. Turn End.

RISHID: My turn, draw! Humph, huahahahaha!

JOVI: What’s so funny?

RISHID: Look, I draw Right Leg of the Forbidden One! Now in my hand, 4 parts of Exodia have been gathered! And next turn, I’ll draw Exodia the Forbidden One and win the Duel!

JOVI: WHAT!?!

Turn 16: Last Turn

RISHID: Next turn will be your last turn!

JOVi: How do you know? You are supposed not to know the cards in your Deck without any card effect! You are cheating, aren’t you?

RISHID: Fool! Of course I‘m not. I activate Spell Card Foolish Burial! I send Exodia the Forbidden One to the Graveyard!

JOVI: And now you dump your last part of Exodia. You are only allowed to have one copy for each Exodia part in your Deck.

RISHID: I haven’t done yet. Spell Card, Trade of the Burial Dimension! I remove from play one card from my Deck, and I put one card from my Graveyard to the top of my Deck! I remove Exodia Necross, and I put Exodia the Forbidden One to the top of my Deck! Next turn, I’ll draw that card and win the Duel!

JOVI: Ugh, my turn. (I have to draw God to win! But....No, I’ll bet on the chance!) Draw! (You’ve come. I can rely on you guys!) I Tribute 3 Royal Knights to summon the God! Slifer the Sky Dragon! Slifer’s ATK is determined by the total cards in my hand x 1000. I have 5 cards in my hand, so Slifer’s ATK become 5000, enough to attack you! Go, Slifer! Direct A.....

MARIK: Wait!

JOVI: Huh?

MARIK: You have experienced the God’s attack before and you felt the pain. Luckily, you survived. But what about him? Can you guarantee that he will make it? I know your personality. Whoever your opponents are and how meanly they are, you can’t take out any person! Plus, he is only my minion. He involves nothing to this game. Whichever the choice you choose, I will get benefit from it.

JOVI: (He’s right! I can’t kill anyone! What do I have to do?)

RISHID: (Master Marik.....) Jovi! Attack me!

JOVI: What did you say?

RISHID: I said attack me! I have chosen the wrong way. I thought by entering Ghouls, I can bring the real Master Marik back. But with my power now, I can’t. Jovi, please, you are the only one who can save Master Marik from the Darkness.

JOVI: Rishid....O.K, I’ll bring him back. But now, forgive me for doing this. Slifer, Direct Attack!

RISHID: Uagh!! (LP 0).

ROLAND: And the winner is....Jovi! Jovi, you may take Rishid’s rare card.

JOVI: I have no time to do that! Just quick bring him to the medical room!

PEGASUS: Medical Staffs! Bring him! Calm down, Jovi. We have taken him care.

JOVI: I hope so. Now, it’s your Duel, isn’t it?

PEGASUS: Yeah, I’ll face Slade Princeton.

JOVI: Who are the Princetons anyway?

PEGASUS: They are the owner of the Princeton Group, which rule the political and the financial world. Now, they help Isis to retrieve the God Cards from Marik. I have no idea why they do this. To promote their group, maybe?

JOVI: Hooo. But whoever they are, you have to do your best, Pegasus!

PEGASUS: I know. I’ll make it to the next round!

Turn 17: Battle of 2 Companies

ROLAND: The second quarterfinal Duel between Mr. Pegasus and Slade Princeton will begin. Both Duelists, please come to the arena. Now let the Duel begin!

SLADE: My turn's first, draw! I summon Kaiser Sea-Horse in Attack Position. I set a card, turn end.

PEGASUS: It’s my turn, draw! I activate Spell Card, Polymerization! I send Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Beast, and Ancient Gear Knight to the Graveyard to Fusion Summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem!

SLADE: Trap Card, activates! Threatening Roar! You can’t attack this turn.

PEGASUS: I end my turn.

SLADE: My turn, draw! I Tribute Kaiser Sea-Horse to summon Felgrand Dragon in Attack Mode, turn end.

PEGASUS: (ATK & DEF 2800, whichever the position of that dragon, Slade will take 1600 damage to his Life Points due to Ultimate Golem’s effect.) My turn, draw! I attack Felgrand Dragon with Ultimate Golem!

SLADE: (LP 2400)

PEGASUS: Turn End.

SLADE: Draw! I activate Foolish Burial! I send Moisture Creature from my Deck to the Graveyard. Next, Monster Reborn is activated from my hand! I revive Felgrand Dragon!

PEGASUS: But it’s no use. Felgrand Dragon's ATK will still be 2800. It can’t defeat my Ultimate Golem.

SLADE: Felgrand Dragon’s monster effect! When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, I can select one monster in my Graveyard, and it gains ATK equal to the Level of the selected monster x 200 points. I select Moisture Creature! Moisture Creature’s level is 9, so Felgrand Dragon’s ATK increased by 1800 points! (Felgrand Dragon: ATK 4600) Go, Felgrand Dragon! Attack Ultimate Golem!

PEGASUS: (LP 3800) It’s not over! I Special Summon Ancient Gear Golem!

SLADE: Turn End.

PEGASUS: My turn, draw! I summon Tuner Monster, Ancient Gear Swordsman, in Attack Mode! All right, now everything is set!

SLADE: Huh!?

JOVI: What do you mean? I know you have a Tuner Monster, so you want to Synchro Summon?

PEGASUS: You’re right! I’ll introduce you to the new Ancient Gear Synchro Monster! I tune Ancient Gear Swordsman and Ancient Gear Golem! Ancient Gears, fuse together. Become the super Ancient Gear! Synchro Summon! Crush our opponent, Super Ancient Gear Golem!

SLADE: WHAT!?

JOVI: A new Ancient Gear Synchro Monster? That’s cool!

PEGASUS: Its ATK is increased by 300 for each Ancient Gear monster in my Graveyard. I got 5, so now its ATK is 5000!!

SLADE: It can’t be!

PEGASUS: I’m not over yet! Equip Spell Card, Ancient Gear Rocket! Equip only to Ancient Gear monster, whenever the equipped monster destroys a monster and send it to the Graveyard, I inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster! Go, Super Ancient Gear Golem!

SLADE: This is crazy!!!!!! (LP 0)

ROLAND: And the winner of this Duel is.....Mr. Pegasus!!

SLADE: I’m sorry, Isis. It looks like I can’t help you anymore to retrieve the God Cards.

ISIS: It’s okay. I know that Pegasus is a strong Duelist. It’s always difficult to beat him. But you did your best.

JAGGER: Now leave the rest to me! I’ll face Marik in the third Duel. I’ll get Ra from him.

SLADE: Be careful, brother!

JAGGER: Yeah!

JOVI: You did it, Pegasus! You were great!

PEGASUS: But not great enough to beat you.

OSCAR: Now, Marik, Ra’s owner will Duel in the third Duel against Jagger. We should watch the Duel to analyze Ra’s power.

JOVI: Maybe you’re right. I haven't watched Ra’s appearance.

Turn 18: God Phoenix!!

ROLAND: The third quarterfinal Duel between Marik Ishtar and Jagger Princeton will begin. Both Duelists, please come to the arena. Now let the Duel begin!

MARIK: Look, I don’t want to waste my time, so first, show our ace cards. Mine is the last God Card, The Winged Dragon of Ra.

JAGGER: I don’t know what this is about, but fine. Mine is Dark Armed Dragon.

MARIK: Great. Now listen, the rule is simple. When your ace card feels pain, you will feel the same pain, too. Got it?

JAGGER: A Shadow Game, huh? Stop playing the Shadow Games! Obey to your older sister! But now, I’ll join your last Shadow Game!

OSCAR: That means this is a Survival Game. It’s easy, just try to wipe out your opponent Life Points without your ace card.

JOVI: No, it’s not that easy. Your ace card is the symbol of your Deck. Your Deck focuses on it, you always struggle to put your ace card into play. Dueling without your ace card may ruin your whole strategy.

OSCAR: Then just let your opponent play his ace card then torment it.

JOVI: You’re right, but in Jagger’s case, as I said before, it’s not that easy. Marik’s ace card is a God. Ra won’t feel so much pain. But when Ra attacks, the damage it causes would be huge. Imagine if Ra attacks Jagger’s Dark Armed Dragon. Ra burns not only Dark Armed Dragon, but due to Shadow Game’s rule, also Jagger himself. I think Jagger knows about that, but why did he put his life in a dangerous situation like this?

MARIK & JAGGER: DUEL!!

MARIK: I’m first, draw! I discard one card in my hand to Special Summon The Tricky in Attack Position. I activate Quick-Play Spell, Tricky Spell 4. I Special Summon 2 Tricky Tokens. I Tribute one The Tricky and two Tricky Tokens to summon the God! The Winged Dragon of Ra!!!

JOVI: God in the first turn.....

MARIK: Ra’s ATK is determined by total ATK of the monsters used for its Tribute, so now its ATK is 6000 points, and its DEF is 3600 points! Sadly, I can’t attack. Turn End. You know, with my Ra, my next turn will be the last turn of this Duel.

JAGGER: We’ll see about that! My turn! Spell Card, The Cheerful Coffin! I send Axe Dragonute, Rancer Dragonute, and Hunter Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard. Now I have exactly 3 DARK monsters in my Graveyard. I Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon!

OSCAR: Here it comes!

JAGGER: I activate Dark Armed Dragon’s effect! I remove from play Hunter Dragon in my Graveyard, I destroy one monster on the field! The card I’ll destroy is, of course, your Ra! Dark Genocide!!

MARIK: Ugh, that hurts but not enough to kill me.

JAGGER: Go, Dark Armed Dragon! Direct Attack! Dark Armed Punisher!!!

MARIK: (LP 1200)

JAGGER: Turn End. So, how will you defeat me? I have Dark Armed Dragon on my field now.

MARIK: Whatever monster you have, Ra will burn everything into ashes. As I told you before, I’ll finish you in this turn. Feel, the fear of the God’s power. My turn, draw! Spell Card, Monster Reborn! I revive Ra!!

JAGGER: But now you don’t Tribute summon it. Its ATK would be 0!

MARIK: Ra’s effect activates! When this card is Special Summoned, I can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters you control! Due to my rule, you’ll feel the same pain as Dark Armed. Go, Ra! Burn Dark Armed Dragon! God Phoenix!! (LP 200)

JAGGER: HUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ISIS: JAGGER!

Then, Jagger collapsed onto the ground.

ROLAND: Because Jagger can’t continue the Duel, the winner is Marik Ishtar!

PEGASUS: Medical staffs! Bring him to the medical room!

JOVI: (2 persons have been injured by God’s power. Rishid, and now Jagger. I have to keep those cards from the wrong hands!) Now Oscar, it’s your Duel next. Win it and we’ll Duel in the Final!

OSCAR: Wait for me in the final!

P.S: Thanks to JuJube from Janime for his Dark Armed Dragon's attack and effect names.

Turn 19: Beat your own God

ROLAND: The fourth and the last quarterfinal Duel between Oscar and Isis Ishtar will begin. Both Duelists, please come to the arena. Now let the Duel begin!

ISIS & OSCAR: DUEL!!!!

ISIS: My turn, draw! I summon Doomcaliber Knight! And I activate Continuous Spell Card, The Dark Door! We can only attack by one monster!

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I summon Gene-Warped Warwolf, and I attack Doomcaliber Knight!

ISIS: (LP 3900)

ISIS: My turn, draw! I set a monster, turn end.

OSCAR: Bad cards, eh? Draw! I summon Vorse Raider, and I attack your face-down monster with Vorse Raider!

ISIS: It’s Dark Jeroid. It was in Defense Mode, so I take no Battle Damage.

ISIS: My turn, draw! I summon Abaki, turn end.

OSCAR: Draw! I summon Luster Dragon. I attack Abaki with Gene-Warped Warwolf.

ISIS: (LP 3600) When Abaki is destroyed, both players take 500 damage to their Life Points. (LP 3100)

OSCAR: (LP 3500) Turn End.

ISIS: My turn, draw! I remove from play 3 Fiend monsters in my Graveyard from play, I Special Summon Dark Necrofear. Turn End.

OSCAR: (She has a strong monster with 2200 ATK. Why did she not attack me? I even don’t have any reverse card.) My turn, draw!

ISIS: (You are confused, aren’t you? But my target is your God, not those weak monsters.)

OSCAR: I Tribute 3 monsters on my field to summon the God, Obelisk the Tormentor! I attack Dark Necrofear with the God!

ISIS: (LP 1300) I activate Dark Necrofear’s effect. I equip it to your Obelisk, and I can control your Obelisk.

OSCAR: What!!?? Cih, I set a card, turn end.

ISIS: My turn, draw! I attack you directly with Obelisk!

OSCAR: Trap Card, open! Negate Attack!

ISIS: Turn End!

OSCAR: My turn! (I depend on the top card of my Deck. If I fail, maybe I would be dying like Jagger and Rishid. Please, my Deck! Save me!) Draw! I activate Spell Card, Polymerization! I fuse 3 Blue-Eyes to summon Ultimate Dragon! I also summon Battle Ox! I attack Obelisk with Ultimate Dragon! Ultimate Burst!

ISIS: NO!!! (LP 800)

OSCAR: I attack you directly using Battle Ox!

ISIS: (LP 0) You are so strong. Because of your bond with your Deck, God is beaten.

OSCAR: Thanks, you were great, too. It was a nice Duel.

ROLAND: All quarterfinal Duels have been over. Now, please go back to your own room. The semifinal will start tomorrow at 7 a.m., so have a good rest. Good night.

In Jovi’s room.....

NEOS: You made it through the quarterfinal. You can’t lose now, you have to win.

JOVI: Of course I can’t. For the world’s sake, we must win.

DARK MAGICIAN: I saw the God’s power twice, it was so dreadful. It could kill your opponent.

JOVI: That’s why we must win. If Ghouls win this tournament, that means they have 3 God Cards. I can’t let them own the world by using Gods’ power.

NEOS: But you have to take a rest now. Tomorrow, the battles will be tougher.

JOVI: I guess you’re right. Beside, I am tired. G’night, everyone.

NEOS: Ugh...I...

DARK MAGICIAN: What’s wrong?

NEOS: I feel strange whenever the God is close to me. But don’t care about me. I’m fine.

Turn 20: The Alcatraz

At 6.30 a.m., a horn woke the Duelists up. Then Pegasus appeared on the TV monitor of each room.

PEGASUS: Wake up, Duelist! It’s time for the semifinal Duels. Prepare yourself and go to the dining room to have your breakfast.

JOVI: Oh, man. I should take a shower first.

DARK MAGICIAN: Awesome! It’s the semifinal! I wonder who’s going to be our opponent.

JOVI: Perhaps we’ll know in the dining room, just like last night.

At the dining room,

PEGASUS: Welcome, Duelists. While you are enjoying your breakfast, we will draw the semifinal Duels. Roland!

ROLAND: Sir, yes, sir. The first semifinal Duel will feature....Mr. Pegasus and Marik Ishtar! So that means the second Duel will be Jovi and Oscar! The semifinal begins after the breakfast.

JOVI: What? Facing him in the semifinal? I desire to face him in the final.

NEOS: Are you scared?

JOVI: Of course not. I just consider him as my archrival. I want him to be my final, strongest opponent ever.

DARK MAGICIAN: That’s fine. You have beaten him so many times. You can beat him again now.

OSCAR: Hey, Jovi.

JOVI: What’s up?

OSCAR: It looks like your dream to face me in the final can’t be realized. We’re gonna face each other earlier. But I’m not gonna take it easy on you!

JOVI: Right! I’ll give you everything I have!

Everyone had finished their breakfast. It’s time for the first semifinal between Pegasus and Marik. Everyone then went to a tower called Duel Tower, the place of the semifinals.

JOVI: Actually Pegasus, where are we?

SLADE: We are at the Alcatraz.

JOVI: Hmm?

SLADE: We, the Princeton Group, were developing some kind of technologies here. But it was failed.When we were making an experiment, it exploded. Most of the scientists were dead, and the rest have physical defect until now. It destroyed this island into ruins. Then, Konami South East Asia bought this island. I don’t know why they bought this ruin.

PEGASUS: Just like your reason, we were here to develop our technology, the Duel Disk. But it has finished, now. So we’re gonna sell this island again. But before that, I want to make the semifinal place of the Battle City here. Hey, what about Jagger? Is he getting fine?

SLADE: No, he still passes out. Isis is taking care of him. Jovi, please. Only you that can end Marik’s craziness. Stop him.

JOVI: I’ll try.

Then we went to the top of the Duel Tower. There, Marik has been waiting for Pegasus.

MARIK: What took you so long? I don’t like wasting my time, you know.

PEGASUS: I’m sorry. But now, let’s this thing started!

PEGASUS & MARIK: DUEL!!!

MARIK: My turn, draw! I summon Mystic Tomato in Attack Position. My turn is over.

PEGASUS: My turn, draw! I summon Ancient Gear Knight! I attack Mystic Tomato!

MARIK: (LP 3600) By the effect of Mystic Tomato, I Special Summon Knight of the End LV3!

PEGASUS: I Set 2 cards, Turn End.

MARIK: My turn, draw! In my Standby Phase I send Knight of the End LV3 to the Graveyard to Special Summon Knight of the End LV5 in Attack Position. I activate Spell Card Heavy Storm! I destroy your face-down cards! I activate my second Spell Card, Level Up!! I send Knight of the End LV5 to the Graveyard to Special Summon Knight of the End LV7!

PEGASUS: My face-down cards are Statue of the Wicked, both of them. I Special Summon 2 Tokens.

MARIK: I attack Ancient Gear Knight!

PEGASUS: (LP 3000)

MARIK: Turn End.

PEGASUS: My turn, draw! I Tribute 2 Tokens to summon my ace monster, Ancient Gear Golem!! I attack your Knight of the End!

MARIK: Too bad, Knight of the End LV7 cannot be destroyed by battle and I don’t take any Battle Damage from battle involving itself. I’m surprised. You are a card’s designer, how could you not know about this card?

PEGASUS: (It’s a new card, I didn’t design it) Turn End.

MARIK: My turn, draw! It looks like the God wants to finish you! I activate the effect of Knight of the End LV7. I send 1 monster card from my Deck to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your Life Points equal to its Level x 150. I send The Winged Dragon of Ra! Ra’s Level is 10! So you take 1500 points of damage!

PEGASUS: HUAAAAA! (LP 1500)

MARIK: Then I activate Spell Card Monster Reborn! I revive Ra!

JOVI: He’s going to use that effect!

OSCAR: Maybe Pegasus will lose, but at least he won’t collapse like Jagger.

MARIK: No, I bet he will. You can communicate with Ancient Gear Golem, right?

PEGASUS: You won’t trust me if I say “yes”, but that’s the fact, I can.

JOVI: (What!? So I’m not the only one that can talk to Duel Spirit!!!?)

MARIK: You’re one of 7 Millennium Persons. So far, I only know 2 of them. They are you and Jovi. That’s why he could survive when he took Obelisk’s attack. And I can feel it, the third is close to us. Millennium people have an advantage, they have at least one Duel Spirit. Their Duel Spirit appears as their ace card’s form. Duel Spirits can act just like other life creatures. They have feelings, they have hearts. They can be happy, or be angry. But that’s also the disadvantage of being Millennium person. When your Duel Spirit feels pain, you feel the same pain, too. Even without Shadow Game just like Jagger did. So that means you will feel the same pain that Jagger felt. Are you ready for that?! But calm down, you can survive that without collapsing because you’re a Millennium person. So now take God’s flame! Ra’s effect activates! I pay 1000 Life Points, I destroy all monsters you control! (LP 2600)

A huge flame covers Ancient Gear Golem, burns it down.

PEGASUS: WHUAAAA!!!!!

MARIK: I attack you directly with Knight of the End LV7!

PEGASUS: Ugh!! (LP 0) (Ra’s attack towards Ancient Gear Golem was more painful than Knight of the End’s Direct Attack!)

JOVI: PEGASUS!!

ROLAND: And the winner is....Marik Ishtar! Marik, you can take Mr. Pegasus’ rare card.

MARIK: I don’t need that.

OSCAR: Are you okay?

PEGASUS: I’m fine. It’s your Duel now. Don’t care about me. Duel with everything you have!!

JOVI: Pegasus....Yeah!! Marik, he is totally an evil guy! I have to stop him!

OSCAR: But now, you have to beat me first. I won’t take it easy on you!

JOVI: Me too!!

ROLAND: Now for the next semifinal Duel, both Duelists, are you ready?

OSCAR & JOVI: We are!

ROLAND: Please come to the arena. Let the Duel begin!

Turn 21: Clash of the Gods! Pt.1

JOVI: My turn, draw! I set a monster, my turn is over.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I activate Continuous Spell Card, Frontline Base! Once per turn, I can Special Summon 1 Union monster from my hand! I Special Summon Y-Dragon Head!

JOVI: (Y-Dragon Head? Could it be?)

OSCAR: I summon X-Head Cannon!

JOVI: (As I thought, the Magnet monsters!)

OSCAR: Attack your face-down monster with Y-Dragon Head!

JOVI: It’s Big Shield Gardna! At the end of Damage Step, it’s changed into Attack Position.

OSCAR: (LP 2900) Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw! (He did the right thing. If he fuses them now, its power won’t be at its best form.) I change Big Shield Gardna into Defense Position. I activate Continuous Spell, Future Fusion! I send Queen’s Knight, King’s Knight, and Jack’s Knight. In my second Standby Phase after this card’s activation, I Fusion Summon Arcana Knight Joker! I set a card, Turn End.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I Special Summon Z-Metal Tank. I remove from play X-Head Cannon, Y-Dragon Head, and Z-Metal Tank on my field to Special Summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon!

JOVI: (He does that.)

OSCAR: I activate XYZ-Dragon Cannon’s effect! I discard 1 card in my hand, I destroy your Big Shield Gardna!

JOVI: Trap Card, open! Soul Rope! Activate only if my monster is destroyed. By paying 1000 Life Points, I can Special Summon 1 monster from my Deck! I Special Summon Giant Rat! (LP 3000)

OSCAR: I haven’t attacked! Go, XYZ! Attack Giant Rat! Hyper Cannon!

JOVI: I activate Giant Rat’s effect! I Special Summon 1 EARTH monster from my Deck! I Special Summon Alpha the Magnet Warrior!

OSCAR: I set a card, Turn End!

JOVI: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card, Ties of the Brethren. By paying 1000 Life Points, I Special Summon 2 more Magnet Warriors, Beta and Gamma! (LP 2000)

OSCAR: Those monsters?!

JOVI: Right, just like your Magnet Machine monsters, I have Magnet Warriors.

OSCAR: But monsters Special Summoned by Ties of the Brethren cannot be Tributed under any condition.

JOVI: Once more, you’re right. Because of that I activate Spell Card, Monsters Return! I return all monster cards on my field to my hand and I send 3 Magnet Warriors from my hand to the Graveyard, Special Summon Valkyrion the Magna Warrior! Go! Attack XYZ! Magnet Saber!

OSCAR: Quick-Play Spell Card, open! Blackout! By returning XYZ-Dragon Cannon to my Extra Deck, I Special Summon its Fusion Materials that have been removed from play! I Special Summon them in Defense Position.

JOVI: I attack X-Head Cannon! I set a card, Turn End.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I activate Frontline Base’s effect. I Special Summon Pitch-Dark Dragon. Now behold, the God will appear in front of you. I Tribute Y-Dragon Head, Z-Metal Tank, and Pitch-Dark Dragon to summon Obelisk the Tormentor! Obelisk, destroy Valkyrion! Fist of Fury!

JOVI: (LP 1500)

JOVI: My turn, draw! I activate the effect of Future Fusion, Fusion Summon Arcana Knight Joker! Next I activate Spell Card Swords of Revealing Light! And I activate Spell Card Pot of Avarice, I return Giant Rat, Big Shield Gardna, and 3 Magnet Warriors from my Graveyard to my Deck. I shuffle my Deck, and I draw 2 cards! I activate Quick-Play Spell Card, De-Fusion! I split Arcana into Jack, King and Queen!

OSCAR: I, draw! I summon Vorse Raider, Turn End.

JOVI: Draw! I Tribute 3 Royal Knights, come forth, Slifer the Sky Dragon!

OSCAR: It comes! The God! But you only have one card in your hand. So its ATK is only 1000!!

JOVI: But, when you summon monster, Slifer gives it 2000 damage! Turn End.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I change Vorse Raider into Defense Position! Turn End.

JOVI: Draw! Slifer’s ATK increased by 1000. I attack Vorse Raider using Slifer!

OSCAR: That doesn’t matter. It was in Defense Position.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I pass my turn, Turn End.

JOVI: Swords of Revealing Light is destroyed at your End Phase. My turn, draw! (Slifer ATK 3000) I Set 2 cards, Turn End. (Slifer ATK 1000)

OSCAR: (He reduced his cards in his hand? I have been freed from Swords of Revealing Light, so I can attack Slifer.) My turn, draw! Battle! I attack Slifer with Obelisk! Fist of Fury!

JOVI: At this time, I open my two Trap Cards! 2 Reckless Greeds! I draw two cards, but I have to skip my next 2 Draw Phases. Because I activate 2 Reckless Greeds, I draw 4 cards instead of 2! So Slifer’s ATK now 5000 points! Counter Attack! Thunder Force!

OSCAR: Quick-Play Spell Card, Cost. When you draw cards outside your Draw Phase, you have to discard one of them and 1000 points of damage is inflicted to your Life Points!

JOVI: (LP 500) The Gods have the same ATK! They destroy each other!

3rd chapter got a problem...well,You cant used a magic and go back to battle phase again.It work like this.

You Draw(Draw phase)->Sometime certain monster'effect is activited during this(Standby phase->Summon monster or set monster or magics or traps(Main Phase 1)->Attack monsters(Battle Phase)->Can give you another chance to set monster*Cant summon if you summon 1 in Main Phase 1*or more traps and magic(Main Phase 2)->End your turn (End Phase).Is that ok?;))

Poor me.Even you got 1 reputation.I got 0.*Sob*

Turn 9-Mist Body can only wor on Silfer for 1 turn.So think of another 1.

ya that defusion part.You cannot go back to battle phase and attack again.

I never heard of White Dragon Protection.You create it or perhap I just never heard of it.

A little problem.When Silfer deal 2000 damage to monster attack or defence.When it is below 2000 it is destroyed.

I'll answer your questions:

Turn 9-Mist Body can only wor on Silfer for 1 turn.So think of another 1.

ya that defusion part.You cannot go back to battle phase and attack again.

I never heard of White Dragon Protection.You create it or perhap I just never heard of it.

A little problem.When Silfer deal 2000 damage to monster attack or defence.When it is below 2000 it is destroyed.

-. Mist Body is an Equip Spell Card.

-. I don't know what is this called' date=' but you can do that. De-Fusion is a Quick-Play Spell Card, so you can activate it before your Battle Phase ends. I've tried it in some video games, and it worked.

-. Yeah, White Dragon Protection is created by me.

-. I just kinda revise Slifer's effect so it's not so Broken.

' pid='1202160' dateline='1223394736']

Ok, spotted a problem in the first chapter. First, you say that UAGG has 4400 ATK, which is true. But then, it is destroyed by a monster with 4300 ATK. Why, to be exact?

Skyscraper

Any more question?

Turn 26: The Wicked Gods appear

2 weeks have passed since the great battles in Battle City. Now, everything goes on just as usual. Jovi is still in school, preparing to go home,

JOVI: “Man, I’m bored. I miss the Battle City. I hope they would make another tournament soon.”

But today is not like his other ordinary days. His friend approaches him,

Jovi’s friend: “Hey, Jovi, there’s a man waiting for you in the basketball court.”

JOVI: “Really? Well, then, who is he?”

His friend: “I don’t know. But he has long hair.”

JOVI: “Long hair? Isn’t he Pegasus, the man that came to this school around 6 weeks ago and Dueled me?

His friend: “No, he isn’t. Just, stop talking and let’s go there!”

They are running to the basketball court. A man with a Duel Disk fitted on his left hand is standing there.

JOVI: Is that him? The guy with red coat and white pants?”

His friend: “Yes, now go there and talk to him.”

Jovi approaches that guy, and greets him.

JOVI: “Um, hello. Are you waiting for me?”

???: “Ah, so here you are. I’m Tenma Yakou. Let’s have a Duel.”

JOVI: “Why do I have to accept it? We haven’t known each other yet. Beside, I don’t bring my Duel Disk.”

Tenma then takes a Duel disk from his bag. He then gives it to Jovi.

JOVI: “Here, take my Duel Disk. If you don’t want to Duel me, then....”

Tenma snaps his fingers. 2 men appear. They are holding Alex.

JOVI: “What!? What are you going to do with her?!”

Tenma doesn’t say any single word. He just points Jovi’s Duel Disk

JOVI: “You want to Duel against me? Fine, I’ll take you on!!”

TENMA: “Great, now let’s begin.”

JOVI& TENMA: DUEL!!!

JOVI: “You go on, Tenma!!”

TENMA: “If you insist. Draw! I set 2 cards, and I set a monster, that ends my first turn.”

JOVI: “Draw! I summon Magician Synchron. I activate Magician Synchron’s effect. I Special Summon Dark Magician!”

Magician Synchron opens his book. From there, Dark Magician comes out.

JOVI: “Magician Synchron, go! Attack his face-down monster!”

Magician Synchron takes out his wand, and swing it to Tenma’s face-down monster, destroying it.

TENMA: “O.K, nice move. You destroy Summon Priest.”

JOVI: “I end my turn.”

TENMA: “Wait, at this time, I activate both of my face-down Spell Cards, Fires of Doomsday. Each Fires of Doomsday Special Summons 2 Doomsday Tokens, so now I have 4 Doomsday Tokens. Alright, let’s go to my turn, draw.”

He looks to his cards in his hand, and then he smiles.

TENMA: “Humph, I’ll show 1 of my God. I Tribute 3 Doomsday Tokens, I Summon The Wicked Avatar!”

A dark sphere appears. Slowly but sure, it’s transforming into a black Dark Magician.

JOVI: “What’s that? Dark Magician?”

TENMA: “No, it isn’t. It’s The Wicked Avatar’s effect. It copies the ATK of the strongest monster on the field and makes it its ATK and DEF. Dark Magician is the strongest monster on the field, Avatar’s ATK and DEF now is 2600. I’m not done yet, I Tribute 1 Doomsday Token to Special Summon Master of Summoners.”

Jovi stares at the monsters Tenma controls, The Wicked Avatar, which is in Dark Magician’s form, and Master of Summoners, a monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF.

TENMA: “Don’t be so scared, Jovi. Our Duel hasn’t ended yet. I pay 500 Life Points to activate Master of Summoners’ effect. I Special Summon 1 Demise Token with 0 ATK and DEF.” (LP 3500).

A monster is Special Summoned to his field.

JOVI: “What’s the point? He has 3 monsters but 2 of them have 0 ATK

TENMA: “Prepare to lose, Jovi. I attack your Dark Magician with Avatar!”

2 Dark Magicians come face to face, and they attack each other. Jovi’s Dark Magician is destroyed, and Avatar inflicts Battle Damage to Jovi’s Life Points, making his Lie Points 3900.

TENMA: “I set a card. O.K, that ends my turn now,”

JOVI: “Draw! I set a monster, and I change Magician’s Synchron into Defense Position. That would do it for now,”

TENMA: “My turn, draw.”

Once again, a smile appears on Tenma’s face.

TENMA: “I activate Master of Summoners’ effect. I pay 500 Life Points. I Special Summon one more Demise Token.” (LP 3000)

Another Demise Token appears on his field.

JOVI: “Now, the field will be controlled by fear. I Tribute 2 Demise Tokens and Master of Summoners, come to my field, The Wicked Dreadroot!”

Darkness covers the whole field. Although it’s still 10 in the morning, it looks like it’s been night.

TENMA: “When Dreadroot is face-up on the field, the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field are halved. Plus, now Dreadroot is the strongest monster on the field. Avatar, copy its ATK!”

Avatar transforms into Dreadroot with black form and 4100 ATK and DEF.

TENMA: “I open my reverse card, Final Attack Order, it changes all face-up monsters on the field into Attack position,”

Magician Synchron is changed into Attack Position, and Tenma prepares for his Battle Phase,

TENMA: “I attack Magician Synchron with Avatar!”

Magician Synchron is crashed into pieces, decreasing Jovi’s Life Points into 700. Then, Tenma declares for an attack towards Jovi’s face-down monster using Dreadroot.

TENMA: “Go, Dreadroot! Fears Knockdown!”

Big Shield Gardna is flipped face-up, and because it’s face-up now, it’s changed into Attack Position. Dreadroot’s attack destroys Big Shield Gardna’s shield. The damage is 3900, more than enough to defeat Jovi.

JOVI: “N....no....How could I.....lose.....?”

Jovi falls onto his knees. Suddenly, a Konami South East Asia’s helicopter appears.

TENMA: “You lost, Jovi. I’ll take this girl as an ante. If you want her back, come to my place. Pegasus knows the place. See you there,”

Tenma jumps to the helicopter, and flies away with Alex. Pegasus, along with Oscar, just arrive at Jovi’s school.

PEGASUS: “What happened? I saw my helicopter flew from here,”

JOVI: “A freaky guy named Tenma Yakou just came here. We dueled, but I lost. He took Alex with him. He told me to come to his place, and he said you know the place. Tell me where it is!”

Pegasus doesn’t reply. His face says that he knows Tenma well.

JOVI: “You know him, huh? Tell me who he is!!”

OSCAR: “Calm down. We are still able to save her, aren’t we?”

JOVI: “Oh, I’m sorry. I just.....I....,”

PEGASUS: “That’s okay. I know how you feel. I’ll tell you who he is. Now let’s wait for my other helicopter. We’ll go to the place by that. By the way, Oscar, aren’t you supposed to be at your school now?”

OSCAR: “No, my school is off. I was at my home when I saw your car. Then, I rushed to this school,”

A buzzing sound comes from the sky. There, Pegasus’ helicopter comes.

PEGASUS: “Look, there it is. Let’s go.”

These characters don't belong to me!

[spoiler=Tenma Gekkou, picture from Wikia]GekkouTenma.jpg

Tenma Gekkou

Deck: In my story, Lightsworn

Description: [spoiler=copied from Wikia]Yakou's older brother, although only slightly older, since they are identical twins. Gekkou wants to stop the Yakou's project. He will be the next Konami South East Asia president, after Pegasus retires.

[spoiler=Tenma Yakou, picture from Wikia]YakkouTenma.jpg

Tenma Yakou

Deck: In my story, Gladiator Beast

Description: [spoiler=copied from Wikia]The main antagonist in Season 2 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. He is the adopted son of Pegasus who wants to be the best. Becasue he wants to be the best, he wants to defeat Jovi and be the president of Konami South East Asia.

Turn 27: Blinded by the Light!

They are in Pegasus’ helicopter, on their way to Tenma’s place. They haven’t talked since the helicopter took off. Oscar breaks the silence with his question to Pegasus,

OSCAR: “You said you know Tenma Yakou, who is he?”

Pegasus is still absorbed in thought. He stares to the view outside the helicopter’s window. He hasn’t replied anything. It looks like his mind is going somewhere.

JOVI: “Ummm, Pegasus? Are you okay?”

PEGASUS: “Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m okay. O.K, I’ll start the story about him. When he was 10, I adopted him from an orphanage along with his twin brother Tenma Gekkou. I taught him how to Duel, I hope one of them would make a significant development. But Yakou grew under the shadow of his brother Gekkou. Gekkou is good at almost everything he does, especially Dueling. While Yakou, is always in the bottom. Because of that, people call Yakou ‘Gekkou’s failed copy’,”

JOVI: “So what’s his problem with me? Why does he really desire to beat me?”

PEGASUS: “Because people call him like that, he wants to prove it that he’s the best. So he wants to beat you, the winner of the Battle City,”

JOVI: “He did. So why didn’t he just let Alex go?”

PEGASUS: “He wants to beat you when you use the Gods. You didn’t use the God Cards, so he thinks that you didn’t use your full power. He took Alex so you can’t reject his offer,”

Now, Jovi is silenced. He can’t believe that his title as the owner of the God cards can have a flow to his beloved girl.

JOVI: “Where’s Yakou’s place?”

PEGASUS: “The Konami South East Asia HQ. Konami’s main branch told me that I can decide whom I want to choose to be my successor when I have retired. Looking at Gekkou’s skills, I choose him as my successor. And it looks like Yakou doesn’t like it. So he wants to become the president of Konami South East Asia,”

Pilot: “Mr. Pegasus, that’s our HQ. Where do I have to land this chopper?”

The pilot tells Pegasus that we have arrived at Singapore. The Konami SEA’s HQ is a huge building. In front of the building, Tenma is standing there. When the helicopter’s height is not too high, Jovi jumps off the helicopter and gives a punch on Tenma’s face.

PEGASUS: “Wait!”

OSCAR: “What did you just do? Stop that! He beat you in a Duel, so you have to beat him in a Duel, too!”

PEGASUS: “He is not Yakou, he is Gekkou, Yakou’s twin brother,”

JOVI: “Oh, I’m sorry! I forget about that,”

Jovi apologizes to Gekkou, but Gekkou only smiles,

GEKKOU: “Never mind. I deserve to get that. I couldn’t take care of my own brother, I have to be punished,”

PEGASUS: “So now, Yakou rules this building huh?”

GEKKOU: “Yes, he does, Mr. Pegasus. He hires 12 card professors to guard this building. We have to defeat all of them in order to gain permission to Yakou’s room,”

Pegasus is thinking, he tries to find a way to defeat the card professors in short time.

PEGASUS: “O.K, how about if we split up in 2 groups? First group enter the building from the main entrance, the second group enter the building from the top of this building,”

JOVI: “Sounds good to me."

OSCAR: “I don’t mind about that,”

Gekkou nods his head, indicating that he agrees.

PEGASUS: “Alright, everyone agrees. I and Oscar go from the top. Jovi and Gekkou, from the main entrance, got it?”

OSCAR: “Fine. Let’s go to the helicopter, Pegasus,”

The helicopter flies to the top of the building. Jovi and Gekkou enter the building. Inside the building, they find a card professor, Deschutes Lew. Meanwhile, after landed on top of the building, Pegasus and Oscar also meet a card professor, Willer Mett.

LEW: “Gekkou, so you resist your brother, huh? It looks like you’re jealous because now, he’s the president,”

GEKKOU: “Let’s settle this in a Duel,”

Lew takes his Deck, and puts it in his Duel Disk’s Deck Holder.

LEW: “You think I’m scared? Bring it on!”

On top of the building Oscar and Pegasus are having a chit-chat with Willer

PEGASUS: “Willer, let us pass. It’s just wasting time if you want to Duel us,”

WILLER: “Sorry, but that’s the rules. Yakou gives us prize if we could beat one of you. For defeating you and Gekkou, he gives $25,000. For Oscar, he gives $50,000. For Jovi, he gives $100,000.”

OSCAR: “Then how about if you Duel me? If you win, you get $50,000 in a Duel,”

WILLER: “O.K, then let’s Duel!”

In the base floor, Gekkou’s Duel against Lew is about to begin. The first turn comes to Gekkou,

GEKKOU: “Draw! I summon Jain, Lightsworn Paladin. I end my turn. During my End Phase, I have to send 2 cards from the top of my Deck to the Graveyard,”

Gekkou draws 2 cards from his Deck, which are Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior, and Lyla, Lightsworn Soceress.

LEW: “My turn, draw! I equip a Spell Card from my hand, Snatch Steal, to Jain. I take control of him!”

Jain, which stood on Gekkou’s field, now he stands on Lew’s field.

LEW: “Activate Continuous Spell Card, Loyalty! All monsters on the field cannot be affected by their owner‘s card effect, nor be attacked by their owner’s monsters. I Normal Summon Nurse Reficule the Fallen One. End,”

GEKKOU: “Draw! During my Standby Phase, I gain 1000 Life Points due to Snatch Steal’s effect,”

LEW: “But Nurse Reficule the Fallen One doesn’t allow it. Instead, it gives you 1000 damage,”

Nurse Reficule the Fallen One blasts an energy ball. Gekkou loses 1000 LP (Gekkou’s LP 3000).

GEKKOU: “I summon Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner. I set a card. I end my turn,”

LEW: “At your End Phase, don’t forget to mill your Deck,”

GEKKOU: “Don’t tell me about my monster’s effect. I know it. I send 3 cards on top of my Deck to the Graveyard,”

Gekkou sends Realm of Light, Lightsworn Sabre, and Ryko - Lightsworn Hunter.

LEW: “My turn, draw! My Battle Phase! Jain, attack Lumina!”

GEKKOU: “Trap Card, open! Lightsworn Barrier! When a face-up Lightsworn monster I control is selected as an attack target, I send the top 2 cards of my Deck to the Graveyard to negate the attack!”

Gekkou sends Monster Reborn and Glorious Illusion to the Graveyard. Jain slashes his sword to Lumina, but a barrier prevents it.

LEW: “Nurse Reficule, Attack Lumina!”

Nurse Reficule punches Lumina on her face. Lumina is destroyed. (Gekkou’s LP 2600)

LEW: “Nah, that would end my turn,”

GEKKOU: “Draw!”

LEW: “Take 1000 damage to your LP, Gekkou!” (Gekkou’s LP 1600)

GEKKOU: “Now’s the time. Prepare yourself, Lew! I Special Summon Judgment Dragon!”

Judgment Dragon appears from the sky. Lew is shocked, seeing Gekkou could summon that dragon in a tight situation.

GEKKOU: “I activate Judgment Dragon’s effect. I pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except itself. Judgment Dragon, Light of Destruction!”

A light blinds everyone there. When the light disappears, only Judgment Dragon left on the field.

GEKKOU: “I summon Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid. Aurkus Direct attacks! (Lew’s LP 2800) Judgment Dragon, direct attack! Light of Truth!”

Judgment Dragon’s attack is more than enough to defeat Lew. Lew approaches Gekkou.

LEW: “Here, Key Card,”

JOVI: “What’s that Key Card?”

GEKKOU: “Each Card Professor has 1 Key Card. We use those Key Cards to open our access to next room. Each Key Card can only be used once,”

LEW: “Now go. The other Card Professors won’t so easy to be beaten,”

...I like the wicked god...Hey,ever since you create some extra card.How about that Jovi lose to Tenma again and Pegasus give him a whole new set of god card.Far more stronger than Silfer,Ra and Obelisk.

Another question,I cant find turn 22,23,24 and 25.Where is that?

What? Oh, ****. I forgot to post them! I'm sorry, guys.

Turn 22: Clash of the Gods! Pt. 2

OSCAR: What’s that light?

JOVI: I don’t know, but it covers the Gods! And it approaches us! Whooaaa!!!!

The clash of the Gods causing a light covers them.

OSCAR: Where....are we?

JOVI: Beats me. But look, there are Gods. Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra.

OSCAR: Blue-Eyes and Dark Magician are there, too.

JOVI: Hey, that blue coated man, he looks a lot like you.

OSCAR: And that spiky hair man. You and he have some similarities.

JOVI: But who, or what is the monster they are fighting against?

OSCAR: Don’t ask me. I know nothing.

JOVI: Look, another light approaches us! I hope it brings us back!

Once again, they are covered by light. But now, just like they wish, they are taken back to the arena.

OSCAR: Those men, it looks like we are their incarnation.

JOVI: Admit it, you are the third Millennium Person, don’t you?

OSCAR: I am. Blue-Eyes always help me and they are my Spirit Partner.

JOVI: 3 of them?

OSCAR: Yes. Now, let’s continue the Duel. I summon Kaiser-Sea Horse, Turn End!

JOVI: I skip my Draw Phase due to the effect of Reckless Greed. I summon Double Coston, and I set a card.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I Tribute Kaiser-Sea Horse to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon! (2 face-down cards seem scary.) Turn End!

JOVI: I pass my Draw Phase once again. I Tribute Double Coston, I summon Dark Magician!

OSCAR: It looks like our true Duel starts now. But I’ll be the winner! One single blow from Blue-Eyes would end this!

OSCAR: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card, Trade Back. I return one Level 8 monster on my field, I add 2 cards from my Deck to my hand! I add Dragon’s Mirror and Future Fusion! I activate Continuous Spell, Future Fusion! I send 3 Blue-Eyes in my Deck to the Graveyard, I summon Ultimate Dragon in my second Standby Phase after this card’s activation! But I can’t wait, so I activate Spell Card, Dragon’s Mirror! I remove from play 3 Blue-Eyes, I summon Ultimate Dragon! I attack Dark Magician! Ultimate Burst!

JOVI: Trap Card, open! Nutrient Z! I Battle Damage I would take is 2000 or more, before the damage is subtracted, I increase my Life Points by 4000 points! (LP 4500)

OSCAR: But your Dark Magician is still destroyed, and you take 2000 Battle Damage!

JOVI: (LP 2500)

JOVI: My turn, draw! I activate Spell Card, Monster Reborn! I revive Valkyrion!

OSCAR: That monster again?

JOVI: My turn ends.

OSCAR: My turn, draw! Battle! I attack your Valkyrion with Ultimate Dragon! Ultimate Burst!

JOVI: I activate Quick-Play Spell, Mystik Wok! I Tribute Valkyrion! I select its DEF so I gain 3750 Life Points! (LP 6250)

OSCAR: Replay Attack! Before that, I activate quick-Play Spell, Rush Recklessly! Ultimate Dragon gains 700 ATK! Go, Ultimate Burst! Attack him directly!

JOVI: (LP 1050) I activate the effect of Messenger of Hades – Gors in my hand! When I take damage, I can Special Summon him from my hand, and if damage I took is Battle Damage, I Special Summon Messenger of Hades – Kaien Token! Kaien’s ATK is the same amount as the Battle Damage I take. So now I have a monster with 5100 ATK points!!

OSCAR: Impossible!! (I guess that’s the fact, I still can’t beat him) Turn End.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I attack Ultimate Dragon with Kaien!

OSCAR: (LP 2200)

JOVI: Gors hasn’t attacked! Go, Gors!

OSCAR: (LP 0) You won again.

JOVI: It was an exciting Duel! You’re combo is great!

ROLAND: And the winner is....Jovi! The winner may take the loser’s rare card!

OSCAR: Here it is, the Obelisk. I guess you’re the one that is destined to wield the Gods’ power. You have won against me, so I won’t forgive you if you lose in the final!

JOVI: I won’t lose! Believe it! Marik, let’s settle this once and for all!

MARIK: (So, he will be my opponent in the final. But whoever my opponent is, I’ll take him down!)

Turn 23: The Final Showdown pt. 1

ROLAND: Okay, the final Duel of the Battle City will start. Both Duelists, please come to the arena. Now let the Duel begin!

JOVI & MARIK: DUEL!!

JOVI: Let’s go! Draw! I Set a monster, and I Set a card. That’s enough for my opening turn.

MARIK: Draw! Makyura the Destructor, come to the field. I attack your face-down monster with Makyura.

JOVI: My face-down monster is Magician’s Valkyria, with 1800 DEF. You take 200 damage, Marik!

MARIK: End of my turn.

JOVI: My turn, draw! I summon another Valkyria! Valkyria’s effect makes you can’t attack my Spellcasters other than her. I have 2 Valkyrias, now you can’t attack any monster I control!

MARIK: You’ve been proud with such a Lockdown like that? What are you going to do?

MARIK: You were talking too much. You can’t beat me if you are playing defensively. My turn!

JOVI: (Don’t care about his words. He only intimidates me. I have to focus on the Duel! Right now, all I can do is stalling.)

MARIK: Draw! I summon Granadora. When Granadora is Summoned, I gain 1000 LP. (LP 4800) To end my turn, I Set 3 cards.

JOVI: I draw! Activate Spell Card, Summoner’s Art! This card allows me to add 1 Normal Spellcaster-Type monster from my Deck to my hand. I choose Dark Magician!

MARIK: Wait a sec, Trap Card open! Intervention! When you add a monster card, instead of adding it your hand, I Special Summon it to my side of the field! Be my servant, Dark Magician!

JOVI: Dark Magician!!! I haven’t done! I summon Skilled Dark Magician!

MARIK: How’s it? You’re Dueling against your lovely card.

JOVI: Darn! Turn End!

MARIK: My Draw Phase! I Tribute Makyura, Granadora, and Dark Magician! I summon Ra!

A giant phoenix covered by a huge flame comes out from the sun. The clouds vanish to clear Ra’s way down to the Duel Arena.

MARIK: This is Ra! The last God Card!

JOVI: And sadly, its existence on the field does not last any longer. Quick-Play Spell, Magical Dimension! I Tribute 1 Spellcaster, and I Special Summon another Spellcaster from my hand! I Tribute my DEF Position Magician’s Valkyria, I summon Dark Magician Girl!

MARIK: That girl will be obliterated by the God soon!

JOVI: She gains 300 ATK for each Dark Magician in both players’ Graveyard, I have 1, so now she has 2300 ATK!

MARIK: So what? My Ra has 6000 ATK!

JOVI: I forgot to tell you about Magical Dimension’s second effect. It destroys 1 monster on the field. I destroy Ra!

MARIK: You're gonna pay for that! I end my turn!

JOVI: Draw! I attack you directly with Dark Magician Girl! Dark Burning!

MARIK: (LP2 500) Trap Card open! Compensation! I draw 2 cards!

JOVI: Direct Attack, Skilled Dark Magician!

MARIK: Quick-Play Spell, Dark Wall of Wind! You can’t attack me directly anymore for the rest of this turn!

JOVI: (He let Dark Magician Girl attack him to draw extra cards. A little bit risky, but it’s worth it.) Turn End.

MARIK: Draw! I summon Gil Garth. Then I activate Spell Card, Monster Reborn! I bring back Ra!

JOVI: Its effect!!!

MARIK: Right. I pay 1000 LP. I destroy all monsters on your field! (LP 1500)

Turn 24: The Final Showdown pt. 2

Dark Magician Girl, Magician’s Valkyria, and Skilled Dark Magician are covered by Ra’s flame. When the flame disappears, nothing left on Jovi’s field.

MARIK: I attack you directly with Gil Garth!

JOVI: (LP 2200)

MARIK: That pain is enough for you now. Turn End

JOVI: D....raw! I summon Skilled White Magician. I activate Wrong Weapons. It switches the original ATK and DEF of the equipped monster. I equip it to Gil Garth. (Gil Garth’s ATK: 1200) I attack Gil Garth with Skilled White Magician!

MARIK: (LP 1000)

MARIK: It wasn’t enough to beat me. Draw! I activate Gold Sarcophagus. I remove from play Necroface. At the 2nd Standby Phase after this card’s activation, this card is destroyed and I add Necroface to my hand. Necroface’s effect activates! When it is removed from play, both players have to remove from 5 cards from the top of their Deck.

JOVI: O.K, I Remove those cards from play.

MARIK: I don’t have any monster on my field, so I have to activate my Continuous Spell Card, Barrier of the Astral Barrier. Both players cannot launch any direct attack for 2 turns. At the 2nd Standby Phase after this card’s activation, this card is destroyed. That’s all for now.

JOVI: Draw. I Tribute Skilled White Magician, summon Archfiend of Gilfer. I end my turn.

MARIK: Draw. I activate Soul Release. This card will remove from play 5 Monster Card from either player’s Graveyard. I remove from play all monsters in your Graveyard, which are 2 Magician’s Valkyrias, Skilled Dark Magician, Skilled White Magician, and Dark Magician Girl. End of my turn.

JOVI: Draw. I don’t do anything this turn. End.

MARIK: Bad cards, eh? Draw! At my Standby Phase, Barrier of the Astral Barrier and Gold Sarcophagus are destroyed. Necroface is added to my hand. I summon Necroface in ATK Mode. It returns all cards that have been removed from play to their owners’ Deck. I return 5 cards.

JOVI: And I return 10 cards.

MARIK: It gains 100 ATK for each card returned. 15 cards are returned, so it gains 1500 ATK.

JOVI: 2700 ATK....

MARIK: Continuous Trap Card, open! Call of the Haunted! It revives 1 monster in my Graveyard. I Special Summon Ra!!

JOVI: But you don’t have enough Life Points to be paid for Ra’s effect!

MARIK: Ra’s last effect activates. By paying all but 1 LP, Ra gains ATK the same amount of Life Points I paid! (LP 1) (Ra’s ATK: 999)

JOVI: A monster with 999 ATK? Don’t be ridiculous!

MARIK: I tribute Necroface, and Ra gains Necroface’s ATK! (Ra’s ATK: 3699) Ra, attack Gilfer! God Blaze Cannon!

JOVI: (LP 701)

MARIK: My turn’s not over yet. I activate Continuous Spell Card, Monster Jammer. It makes all monsters I control cannot be removed from the field by any monster's effect. So Ra doesn’t have to go back to the Graveyard! You only have 701 Life Points left, you can’t do anything!

JOVI: You think? Let’s see. Draw! I summon Tuner Monster, Magician Synchron! I activate its effect, which allows me to Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster from my Deck! Revive, Dark Magician!

MARIK: Those monsters are no match for Ra!

JOVI: I tune Dark Magician to Magician Synchron! Prepare to see my strongest monster! Clustering spells, will call upon the strongest magician! All Spellcasters, bow to your Lord! Synchro Summon! Repel the spells, Lord of Magician!

MARIK: Its ATK is only 3500! It can’t even touch Ra!

JOVI: Lord of Magician’s monster effect! When it is Synchro Summmoned, by paying half of my Life Points, I can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from either player's Graveyard! (LP 351) Special Summon, Dark Magician!

MARIK: What would you do with those 2 Spellcasters? It’s not gonna work!

JOVI: Spell Card activates! Dedication for the Lord! I tribute 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, which is Dark Magician. My Lord of Magician gains ATK equal to the original ATK of Dark Magician, so now it has 6000 ATK!!

MARIK: What!? It can’t be!!

JOVI: Lord of Magician, attack Ra!!!

MARIK: (LP 0) No!

Turn 25: End of Battle City

ROLAND: And the champion of the Battle City is.....Jovi!!!

OSCAR: Yeah!! You rock!!!

PEGASUS: I knew he could do it!

MARIK: What...just happened?

ISIS: Marik!

MARIK: Sister!

Marik and Isis hug each other, just like they haven’t met for a long time. And then Rishid appears.

RISHID: Master Marik!

MARIK: Rishid!

RISHID: Master.....

MARIK: No, don’t call me “Master”. I don’t deserve to be called “Master” by you. I’m sorry for everything that has happened to us.

RISHID: No, it’s not your fault. We all make mistakes, and we learn from mistakes we did.

JOVI: Another happy ending.

Tears come down from Jovi’s eyes.

OSCAR: Are you crying?

JOVI: Huh? Oh, no! I got dust in my eyes.

OSCAR: I see. (Liar.....)

MARIK: Hey, Jovi.

JOVI: Yeah, what’s up?

MARIK: Congratulations, you have beaten me. And according to the Battle City Rules, I have to give you my rare card. Here it is, The Winged Dragon of Ra.

JOVI: Ra? Umm....

MARIK: C’mon, you have to keep it. We don’t want someone evil take them and use them for something bad, do we?

JOVI: You’re right.

DARK MAGICIAN: (The God Cards are ours now, huh?)

NEOS: (We don’t have to worry about them anymore. They’re on the right hand.)

JOVI: (You think?)

NEOS: (Sure we do. You have the power to keep them.)

ROLAND: Now the Battle City has been officially ended. For all contestants and staffs, please go back to the zeppelin. We are going to explode this island in less than an hour.

Everybody goes into the zeppelin. Then, they go up to the Duel Arena of the zeppelin to see the sunset and Alcatraz’s last moment.

JOVI: Finally, it ends!! I’m going to spend more time with Alex!!!

PEGASUS: The Duel Disk has passed its test nicely. We do not need Alcatraz anymore. Roland, explode Alcatraz.

ROLAND: Sir, yes, sir.

JAGGER: It’s so sad to see it will be exploded.

PEGASUS: Jagger!? Are you okay?

JAGGER: Absolutely.

ISIS: Because Marik has been defeated, the effects of his Shadow Games are disappeared like they are never happened.

JOVI: That’s good.

ROLAND: Alcatraz will explode in 10 seconds. 9...8...6....5...4...3....2...1...

Finally, the Alcatraz explodes, making a huge sound and leaving only ashes there.

ROLAND: We will arrive at (insert a town’s name here) in 2 hours. All passengers please take a seat.

JOVI: Alex, I’m coming back.

In other place, a man watching the Duelists in a large monitor.

???: So, he’s won. I’ll take the God Cards from him and become the strongest Duelist in the world! Huahahahaha!

End of Season 1. Thanks for reading, guys. I'm sorry I didn't post these episodes earlier.

End of Season 1. Thanks for reading, guys. I'm sorry I didn't post these episodes earlier.

Turn 28: Flame of the Blue-Eyes

Meanwhile, on the top of the building, Oscar is Dueling against Willer. Oscar is controlling Blue-Eyes in Attack Mode and 1 face-down card, while Willer is controlling Axe Dragonewt equipped by Mist Body. Oscar has 3000 Life Points, while Willer has 3200 Life Points. The turn is now with Willer.

WILLER: “Draw. I Tribute Axe Dragonewt to Tribute Summon White-Horned Dragon!”

A red dragon with white horn appears on the field. It roars in front of Blue-Eyes.

OSCAR: “So this is your dragon you were proud for? Humph, how dare it! Roaring in front of my Blue-Eyes!”

Willer laughs out loud.

OSCAR: “What’s so funny

PEGASUS: “Don’t get into his strategy Oscar. He could probably be trying to make you not focus,”

WILLER: “You’re so naive. When White-Horned Dragon is Summoned, I can remove from play up to 5 Spell Cards in my Graveyard and it gains 300 ATK for each Spell Card removed. I remove 3 Spell Cards in my Graveyard, which are Mist Body, Axe of Despair, and Mystical Space Typhoon. So it gains 900 ATK,”

3 Spell Cards are disappearing, leaving only their souls. White-Horned Dragon absorbs those souls.

OSCAR: “ATK 3100?!?!”

Oscar is shocked. He doesn’t believe that a monster with 2200 ATK could be stronger than his Blue-Eyes,

WILER: “White-Horned Dragon, attack Blue-Eyes!”

White-Horned Dragon makes a ball of energy from its mouth. Then, White-Horned Dragon blasts it to Blue-Eyes, destroying it. (Oscar’s LP 2900).

WILLER: “O.K, that ends my turn,”

OSCAR: “Draw!”

A little smile appears from Oscar’s lips.

OSCAR: “I summon Summoner Dragon!”

PEGASUS: “Summoner Dragon? A monster with 2000 ATK and 0 DEF? It might be strong for a Level 4 monster, but against my White-Horned Dragon, it’s nothing!”

OSCAR: “Once again, you insult my cards. I’ll show you their powers! I activate Summoner Dragon’s effect! I Special Summon Blue-Eyes from my Deck!”

Blue-Eyes comes out from his Deck. Its roar is shaking the entire field.

OSCAR: “I’m not done yet, Willer! Trap Card, open! Birthright! Resurrect, Blue-Eyes!”

Another Blue-Eyes appears on the field.

JOVI: “I tune Summoner Dragon with Blue-Eyes!”

Summoner Dragons splits up into four stars. Those stars are surrounding around Blue-Eyes. They make a light and covers Blue-Eyes.

OSCAR: “Synchro Summon! GO, BLUE-EYES SHINING FLARE DRAGON!!” (ATK 3500/DEF 3000) Shining Flare Dragon, attack White-Horned Dragon! Shining Blazing Burst!”

A huge flame comes out from Shining Flare Dragon’s mouth. It covers White-Horned Dragon.

WILLER: “M...my White Horned Dragon!” (Willer’s LP 2800)

OSCAR: “Blue-Eyes, direct attack! Burst Stream!” (Willer’s LP 0)

Willer is knocked down.

WILLER: “Humph, the rumor is right. You’re the perfect match to Jovi. The one that could beat you is him,”

Oscar walks to him, and gives his hand.

OSCAR: “Sure. The one that could beat me is him, and the only one that could beat him is supposed to be me. But then Yakou beat him. I’ll take revenge on him!”

Oscar pulls Willer up. Willer takes something from his jeans pocket. It’s a key card.

OSCAR: “What’s this?”

WILLER: “This is key card. Yakou divides this building into 12 areas. Each area has 1 Card Professor that guards it. Each Card Professor holds 1 Key Card. Key Card is needed to open your access to next room until to the Yakou’s room,”

OSCAR: “I hope the other Card Professors aren’t as weak as you are! But you are good enough to warm me up!”

WILLER: “Sure they aren’t. Mess with them and you’ll regret it,”

PEGASUS: “Stop talking. Let’s go, Oscar!”

Pegasus tells Oscar to go soon. They leave the roof and enter the building.

Turn 29: Fear of the Zombie World!! Undead Deck!!

Jovi and Gekkou are in the lobby of Konami South East Asia HQ. Suddenly, mist covers the whole lobby. A shadow walks straight to them.

JOVI: Who...who’s that?

A woman appears from the mist. She got a Duel Disk on her left arm.

GEKKOU: You are.....Tilla Mook. The Vampire Duelist.

TILLA: Yes, and I’m here to Duel the strongest Duelist in the Battle City, Jovi.

JOVI: Me? Well, so let’s begin.

JOVI & TILLA: DUEL!!!!

TILLA: Draw! I set a monster, Turn End!

JOVI: My turn! I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman! Then, Polymerization! I fuse Avian and Burstinatrix! Appear now! Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!

TILLA: So you use you Hero Deck instead of your Magician Deck....

JOVI: Sparkman, attack that face-down monster! Spark Flash!

TILLA: Thanks for destroying my Pyramid Turtle. Now I can Special Summon 1 Zombie monster with 2000 DEF or less. I Special Summon Vampire’s Curse!

JOVI: What’s the point? Flame Wingman, attack Vampire’s Curse! Infernal Rage!

TILLA: O.K, I take 100 damage. (LP 3900)

JOVI: Flame Wingman’s effect! You take 2000 damage!

TILLA: Fine. (LP 1900) And I pay 500 Life Points to activate Vampire’s Curse’s effect. I Special Summon it during my next Standby Phase. (LP 1400)

TILLA: Draw. I Special Summon Vampire’s Curse in Attack Position. It gains 500 ATK (Vampire’s Curse’s ATK 2500). I attack Flame Wingman with Vampire’s Curse! Go, Nail Fang Blow!

JOVI: Flame Wingman!

Vampire’s Curse’s fang hits Flame Wingman. Flame Wingman is crushed. (Jovi’s LP 3600)

TILLA: End

JOVI: My turn, draw! I set a monster, Turn End

TILLA: Draw! I equip Spell Card, Twin Swords of Flashing Light – Tryce, to Vampire’s Curse! It loses 500 ATK, but it can attack twice! Attack that face-down monster, Nail Fang Blow!

JOVI: Dandylion’s effect activates! When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 Fluff Tokens in Defense Position.

2 Fluffs appear on Jovi’s field.

TILLA: Vampire’s Curse, attack Sparkman!

JOVI: Sparkman! (LP 2700)

TILLA: Turn End.

JOVI: Draw! I Tribute 2 Fluffy Tokens. I Summon Bladedge! Bladedge, attack Vampire’s Curse! Edge Hammer!

TILLA: It’s useless. (LP 1300) I pay 500 Life Points, Vampire’s Curse will be revived next turn. (LP 800)

TILLA: Draw! Revive, Vampire’s Curse! I Tribute Vampire’s Curse, I Summon Lord of the Zombie World! I remove from play my Pyramid Turtle and your Flame Wingman, I destroy your Bladedge!

JOVI: What the...!?

TILLA: Lord of the Zombie World, Direct Attack! (Jovi’s LP 100) You’re in a tough spot now. Let’s see what you can do.

JOVI: Draw! Spell Card, Miracle Fusion! I remove from play Bladedge and Sparkman! Fusion Summon, Plasma Vice!

TILLA: It has the same ATK as my Lord of the Zombie World. You want to commit suicide?

JOVI: No, I do not. Activate its effect! Discard 1 card, and I destroy 1 monster in Attack Position! I destroy your Lord of the Zombie World!

TILLA: No! It can’t be!

A thunder comes from the sky. It strikes Lord of the Zombie World, and destroys it.

JOVI: Yes, it can! Plasma Vice, direct attack!

TILLA: No!!! (LP 0)

JOVI: Alright, I won! Now give us your Key Card!

TILLA: Here you go. Good luck with it. I guess I have to train harder with my sister.

GEKKOU: She uses this Deck?

TILLA: Actually, stronger than this one. You better get going to stop Yakou. Hurry!

GEKKOU: Alright! Let’s go, Jovi!

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]

LORD OF THE ZOMBIE WORLD

******/ DARK/Zombie/ATK 2600/DEF 2300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing a Zombie-Type monster. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove from play 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 monster in your opponent’s Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If “Zombie World” is face-up on the field, all Zombie-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle and by Spell or Trap Card effect.

Archived