Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. Turn 46, "Start of Something New! Remix Cup!"

Jovi Siagian

Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?

• Yes, it really does.
    • Yes, it does if you update it more often.
    • No, this story fails.

[spoiler=Long update.....]

Hunter in the Forest

Hunter in the Forest

Pegasus’ Duel against Mrs. Maiko Katou, his teacher when he was in Duel Academy, is about to begin. Both of them put their Decks into the Duel Disk’s Deck Holder.

“DUEL!!” as both said.

“I’ll open this Duel! Draw!” Pegasus says. He draws a card, and picks 1 of 6 cards in his hand. “I activate Continuous Spell Card, Ancient Gear Castle!” A castle rises from the earth. “End of my turn,”

“Bad cards, eh, Pegasus? Draw!” Katou’s turn now. She draws a card. “I summon Rescue Cat!” A cute little cat wearing a helmet appears in Katou’s field.

“Wait, a counter is added to Ancient Gear Castle,” Pegasus reminds them.

“Activate its effect! By Tributing Rescue Cat, I can Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower monsters to my field. Come, Des Koala! Des Wombat!” a koala and a wombat come to her field.

“You never changed, Mrs. Katou. You use your old strategy,” Pegasus says.

“So do you, Pegasus. Spell Card, Double Summon! I tribute Des Koala, and Des Wombat. Tribute Summon, Green Baboon”

“Another counter is added to Ancient Gear Castle,”

“I don’t care! Green Baboon, direct attack! Hammer Club of Death!”

Green Baboon takes out its wood club. It starts to swing it right to Pegasus, and it hits him, dropping his Life Points to 1400.

“Argh! That was hurt! But I’m not gonna lose so easy!”

“I set a card. Turn End” Katou declares the end of her first turn.

“Draw! I activate Spell Card, Wormhole! I send the top card of my Deck to the Graveyard, I can add 1 Level 7 or lower Monster Card from my Deck to my hand! I add Ancient Gear Hunter!”

Pegasus picks up the top card of his Deck, which is Limiter Removal, and puts it in the Graveyard space of his Duel Disk. He then takes his Deck from the Deck Holder. He picks one card, and adds it to his hand.

“I send Ancient Gear Castle to the Graveyard! Summon, Ancient Gear Hunter!” Ancient Gear Castle is ruined, but from inside of the castle, a giant rock appears.

“I equip Ancient Gear Tank to Ancient Gear Hunter! It gets 600 ATK!” a cannon is attached to Ancient Gear Hunter’s left arm.

“Ancient Gear Hunter, attack Green Baboon!”

Ancient Gear Hunter shoots the cannon on its left arm, and it destroys Green Baboon. Katou’s Life Points is at 3500.

“Turn End,”

“Very well done, Pegasus. It wasn’t a waste that I taught you many things about Duels. Draw!” Katou draws a card. She activates Mystical Space Typhoon, destroying Ancient Gear Tank. “I destroy Ancient Gear Tank with Mystical Space Typhoon!”

“Ancient Gear Tank’s effect activated! When this card is destroyed, you take 600 damage!” Kaito takes 600 damage, dropping her Life Points to 2900. “I summon Des Kangaroo!” A kangaroo with boxing gloves appears on her field.

“I attack Ancient Gear Hunter with Kangaroo!”

“Is she crazy? She would take 1000 Battle Damage by doing that!” Oscar shouts.

“No. There’s always a plan behind everything she does,” said Pegasus.

“You’re right, Pegasus. I do that in order to bring Green Baboon back. Activate Trap Card, DNA Surgery. I change the types of all monsters on the field into Machine!!” Katou activates her face-down card.

“And now I don’t understand what she does. Her Deck consists of Beast monsters, why does she change the types into Machine instead of Beast?” Oscar asks

“Just see, little boy” She shows Pegasus her Double Spell. “Next turn, I’ll use this card, get your Limiter Removal, and attack with Green Baboon which gets Double ATK!!”

Des Kangaroo is destroyed, and Katou takes 1000 Battle Damage. “Pay 1000 Life Points! Revive, Green Baboon!” Her Life Points is now at 900. But nothing happens.

“What!? Where’s my Green Baboon?”

“Too bad, Monsters that were destroyed by Ancient Gear Hunter can’t be removed from the Graveyard. So all you did was for nothing,” said Pegasus.

“Wha....” Katou seems surprised

“My turn, draw! Ancient Gear Hunter, direct attack!” Ancient Gear Hunter throws rocks to Katou.

“I won, Mrs. Katou. Now give us your Key Card,”

“Here. Well, it was a nice Duel. I guess I have another story to be told to my grandchildren,”

Pegasus and Oscar walk away, so does Katou, with her wheel-chair.

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]ANCIENT GEAR HUNTER

*******/EARTH/Machine/ATK 2500/DEF 1200

When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. As long as the selected card remains face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell and Trap Card until the End of Damage Step. Monsters this card destroys cannot be removed from the Graveyard.

This card belongs to Aelsthla, the winner of my Ancient Gear contest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Turn 33, guys.]

Chop the Grass! part 1

Chop the Grass! part 1

Oscar and Pegasus are in the 10th floor of Konami South East Asia Headquarter. That floor has a very large window, which allows them to see the view of Singapore.

“Wow, look at the town! It’s so beautiful with all those lights!” Oscar says his amazement.

“Well, it’s a capital city of this country, so it never sleeps,” explained Pegasus, “you’ll be very surprised if you see more cities in Europe or America,”

“I haven’t ever seen a modern town from a high place, so……”

“Well, well, look who’s here. Pegasus and Jovi’s rival, Oscar. Humph, with one Duel, I can get at least US$ 25,000,” Oscar hasn’t finished his words, when a man approaches them

“It looks like you just want the smallest prize, huh? From your appearance, I know that you’re a Card Professor. I never thought that a Card Professor doesn’t have any high target. And what’s you name?” Oscar said.

That man doesn’t say anything. He just smirks.

“I am Mendo Cino. And I said at least. So you want to Duel me, huh? You’ve got guts, kid? I know you’re the best match of the Battle City Winner, Jovi. But that doesn’t mean you can beat me easily,”

Oscar puts his Deck in the Deck Holder. “Just begin,”

“DUEL!!”

“Draw! I set a card, and I summon Luster Dragon!” Oscar plays his opening move. A blue dragon covered with sapphire comes out from Luster Dragon card.

“Beatdown Deck, huh? Kid, this game isn’t all about high powers. Draw!” Mendo Cino starts his first turn. “I summon Des Mosquito!” A huge mosquito appears on the field. “When this card is summoned, it gets 2 counters, and gains 500 ATK for each counter on it,”

It is getting bigger. Des Mosquito now has 1500 ATK.

“End,”

“Draw! I enter my Battle Phase! Luster Dragon, attack Des Mosquito!”

Luster Dragon hits Des Mosquito by its claws. But the mosquito doesn’t leave the field.

“What? Why is it still there!?” Oscar asks.

“I told you, kid. Powers aren’t everything in this game. When Des Mosquito is attacked, I can prevent it from being destroyed by removing one counter from it. That means, reducing its ATK by 500. But still, I have to take 400 points of Battle Damage,” Mendo Cino explains. (Mendo Cino: 3600 LP)

“Darn! Turn End!” Oscar ends his turn.

“Draw! I tribute Des Mosquito, Normal Summon Grasschopper!” A giant insect with 2 huge knives as its arms appears on Mendo Cino’s field. “Grasschopper, attack Luster Dragon!”

Grasschopper slashes Luster Dragon into 4 pieces with both of its arms. (Oscar: 3550 LP)

“End of my turn,”

“Draw! I activate Spell Card, Reasoning! I pick up cards until I get a monster that can be Normal Summoned, which is Level 4 or below. Let’s see what I got here,”

Oscar draws his cards one by one, and showing them to Mendo Cino.

“Wow, you got 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons. All you need is only a Polymerization,”

“Unfortunately, or maybe, fortunately, I pick up Polymerization. But since I haven’t got any card that can be Normal Summoned, they’ll be in the Graveyard,”

“And look what you pick now! Dragon’s Mirror! Too bad it’ll be thrown away to the Graveyard!” said Mendo Cino.

Finally, Oscar gets a card that can be Normal Summoned, Infernal Dragon. “Special Summon Infernal Dragon! Also, I equip Sword of Dark Rites to Infernal Dragon. Infernal Dragon gains 400 ATK!” A sword falls from above, and gets stuck onto the field. It’s making a black aura, and is giving it to Infernal Dragon. (Infernal Dragon: 2400 ATK)

“If I attack with Infernal Dragon, it will be destroyed during the End Phase. And if he summons another monster next turn, I’ll take much more damage. It’s not worth it,” Oscar thinks. “Turn End,”

“Scared, aren’t you? Draw! Hey, what a lucky man I am! Equip Spell Card, Megamorph, to Grasschopper! Its ATK is doubled!”

“Could it be…4700 ATK!?” Oscar is surprised.

“Grasschopper attacks Infernal Dragon!” Grasschopper slashes Infernal Dragon. Infernal Dragon, along with the dark sword, is destroyed. “You take 2300 Battle Damage, kid!” (Oscar: 1250 LP)

“But now, as my Life Points are higher than yours, Grasschopper’s ATK is halved,” (Grasschopper: 1275 ATK) “It’s dangerous, tough. So I equip Mist Body to Grasschopper!”

To be continued…..

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]GRASSCHOPPER

*****/EARTH/Insect/ATK 2350/DEF 1000

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

GrasschopperTAEV-EN-R.jpg

[spoiler=Turn 34 is up. It's a little bit shorter.]

Chop the Grass! part 2

Chop the Grass! part 2

“I equip Mist Body to Grasschopper!” Mendo Cino equips Mist Body to Grasschopper. Its body starts fading in the mist.

“Oh, no. This isn’t good! It can’t be destroyed, and whenever I attack it, it becomes stronger!”

“End,” Mendo Cino declares the end of his turn.

“My turn, draw! I set a card, Turn End,”

“Draw! I attack you directly with Grasschopper!”

“Quick-Play Spell Card, Scapegoat!”

4 little sheep prevent Grasschopper’s attack to Oscar. Grasschopper’s attack is directed to one of those sheep, destroying it. Now 3 sheep left on Oscar’s field.

“Lucky you. End,”

“I’m not gonna give up until the end!” Oscar puts his hand on top of his Deck, preparing to draw, “the only way to finish it is wiping out his Life Points in 1 attack. If I can’t draw this card….Draw!” Oscar looks at the card he just drew. A little smile appears on his face. “I summon Blue-Eyes Dragon Knight,”

“I tribute 1 Sheep Token. Revive, Infernal Dragon!”

Infernal Dragon is back on Oscar’s field. “I’m not done yet. Tribute Blue-Eyes White Dragon Knight and Infernal Dragon, Special Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my Graveyard!”

“Ow, I’m so scared with a 3000-ATK Normal Monster. Help me!” Mendo Cino tries to insult Oscar and his Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

“You’re gonna regret what you just said, Mendo Cino! Do not ever insult my cards! I tribute Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Special Summon Blue-Eyes King Dragon!”

A blue-eyes dragon covered with white metal appears on the field, “At this time, I activate my Trap Card, Dragon’s Rage!” Oscar activates his Trap Card which was set during his first turn of the Duel. “Activate Blue-Eyes King Dragon’s effect, change Grasschopper into Defense mode by discarding 1 Dragon monster. I discard Divine Dragon Ragnarok!”

“Also, all monsters you control lose 100 ATK for each Dragon monster in my Graveyard, so Grasschopper loses 700 ATK!” said Oscar.

(Grasschopper: 575 ATK & 300 DEF)

“What!? Hey, you can’t do that!”

“Yes, I can. But I’m not done yet. Spell Card, Stamping Destruction! Destroy your Mist Body and you take 500 damage!”

“No, this can’t be....” (Mendo Cino: 2900 LP)

“I attack Grasschopper with King Dragon! King’s Burst!” King Dragon charges a blast from its mouth, and shoots it towards Grasschopper, destroying it. “Due to Dragon’s Rage’s effect, you take at least 2900 damage. That’s exactly the same amount of your Life Points! You lost!”

“Wha…..?”

“You did it, Oscar! Great job!” said Pegasus.

“Yeah! Another Card Professor defeated!”

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]BLUE-EYES KING DRAGON

********/LIGHT/Dragon/ATK 3200/DEF 2000

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Monsters you opponent controls lose 100 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand to change the battle position of up to 2 monsters on the field.

KingBlue-Eyes.png

Made by DesCrow, the winner of my Blue-Eyes contest.

[spoiler=Turn 35 is here.]

Another Insect Deck!? Beatdown Bugs part 1

Another Insect Deck!? Beatdown Bugs part 1

“Wow, I’m so tired. We should get a rest now,” said Jovi. They’ve been walking for 3 hours since they enter Konami South East Asia’s Headquarter in order to defeat Yakou and his army and take Alex back. Suddenly, Jovi’s cell phone rings.

“Who’s that?” Gekkou asks.

“Hey, Oscar just sent me a message. He says that they’ve defeated 4 Card Professors,” Jovi says as he reads the text message Oscar sent.

“We have defeated 3, so 5 more to go. It’s not that hard,” Gekkou reminds.

“I hope he, or maybe she, will duel me. I haven’t duel yet,”

“Yes, you have,” said Gekkou.

“Only once, I haven’t duel twice,”

“Look, there’s a kid over there. We should approach him,” Gekkou points to a boy that sits in a chair, checking his Deck.

Jovi nods his head. They walk to the kid and then touch his shoulder.

“Excuse me....” said Jovi as he touches the kid’s shoulder.

“Waa!!” the kid is surprised and screaming when he sees Jovi and Gekkou behind him.

“Hey, kid! You’re freaking me out!” said Jovi.

“You....are....Jovi, the winner of Battle City!”

“Well, yes he is. Wait, I think I’ve been to see you before, kid. But where could it be?” Gekkou seems to know something about the kid. He still thinks about it.

“Don’t call me “kid”! I’m not a kid anymore and I have a name! I’m Klamath Osler!”

“Ow, so you’re Klamath Osler. The little Card Professor,” said Gekkou.

“It’s my duty to defeat one of you. Now, I wanna defeat Jovi!” shouted Klamath.

“Who? Me? Well....ummm....let’s begin then. But no crying, okay?” Jovi accepts the challenge from Klamath.

“I’m not a kid!” once again, Klamath shouts.

“Okay, okay,”

“Start the Duel!!”

“I’ll start! Draw!” Klamath starts the opening turn of the Duel, “I summon Insect Knight in Attack Mode!” An armored insect with sword as its right arm stands on Klamath’s field.

“Wow, a Level 4 Monster with 1900 ATK, nice monster,” Jovi says.

“I end my turn,” Klamath ends his first turn.

“Draw. I activate Spell Card, E - Emergency Call. I add Elemental Hero Avian to my hand,” Jovi searches his Elemental Hero Avian in his Deck, and adds it to his hand, “Spell Card, Polymerization! Fuse Avian and Burstinatrix! Come, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!”

Avian and Burstinatrix fuse together, and become a monster with a dragon head as its right arm.

“Flame Wingman, attack Insect Knight! Flame Shoot!”

Flame Wingman’s dragon arm blasts energy to Insect Knight. Insect Knight tries to protect itself, but it can’t and is destroyed.

“You take 200 Battle Damage and Flame Wingman’s effect gives you 1900 damage!”

“What!? It’s still the first turn but I….he……” (Klamath: 1900 LP)

“Turn End,”

“Darn! Draw! You’ll pay for what you did!” although it’s still the third turn of the Duel, Klamath is already in a tough spot.

“Jovi won’t, but Yakou will if you beat Jovi,” said Gekkou.

“Shut your mouth! Summon Tuner monster, Insect Caller!” Klamath summons a Level 2 Tuner Monster with 1800 ATK and 0 DEF.

“Hmm, another insect with high ATK? I know you play a Beatdown Deck, but a Level 2 monster with 1800 ATK? This game is getting crazier. What next? Jagger's dragon rules the world?” said Jovi.

“Activate Insect Caller’s effect! By searching any amount of Insect monster from my Deck and then send them to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon an Insect monster from my Deck which has the same Level as number of the cards I sent to the Graveyard! So, I search for Chainsaw Insect, Flying Kamakiri, Gokipon, and Man-Eater Bug. Thus, by sending them to the Graveyard, I Special Summon Pinch Hopper!”

Klamath now has 2 monsters on his field. He picks his left-most card in his hand, and plays it, “I play a Spell Card, Multiplication of Ants! I tribute Pinch Hopper, Special Summon 2 Army Ant Tokens!”

“Hmm….., Synchro Summon, right?” Jovi guesses.

“Right! I’m tuning 2 Army Ant Tokens and Insect Caller! Synchro Summon, Mutant Insect!” Klamath Synchro Summons Mutant Insect, A Level 10 Insect monster.

To be continued...

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]MUTANT INSECT

**********/EARTH/Insect/ATK 3300/DEF 3300

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard. This card gains 200 ATK for each Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard.

MutantInsect.png

[spoiler=Turn 36 now.]

Another Insect Deck!? Beatdown Bugs part 2

Another Insect Deck!? Beatdown Bugs part 2

“Synchro Summon, Mutant Insect!” Klamath Synchro Summons A huge Level 10 Insect monster.

“I Special Summon Chainsaw Insect from my Graveyard using Mutant Insect’s effect. Mutant Insect gets 200 ATK for each Insect monster in my Graveyard. I have 6, so it gains 1200 ATK!”

(Mutant Insect: 4500 ATK)

“Mutant Insect, attack Flame Wingman!”

Flame Wingman is destroyed, and Jovi takes 2400 Battle Damage. (Jovi: 1600 LP)

“End of my turn,”

“Interesting. Let’s see what I got here. Draw,” Jovi draws a card, and sets the right-most, “I set a card, and activate Spell Card, Illegal Hero. Special Summon Necroshade in Defense Mode. That’s enough for now,”

“During your End Phase, Necroshade’s destroyed!” said Klamath.

“I know,”

“Draw! How about it, Jovi? A single attack from Mutant Insect ends it all!” said Klamath.

“Battle Phase! Mutant Insect, attack directly!”

Mutant Insect flies to the platform of the building, and then dives down to Jovi. Jovi just looks at it with a little smile.

“Trap Card, open! No Entry!!” Jovi activates his face-down Trap Card.

“What?!”

“It changes the positions of all monsters on the field into Defense Mode! So, Mutant Insect’s attack is cancelled!”

“Darn! Turn End!”

“Draw!” Jovi picks his Nercroshade that is in his Graveyard, and shows it to Klamath, “Activate Necroshade’s effect, Normal Summon Bladedge without any tribute,”

“Activate Spell Card, Miracle Fusion. Fuse Flame Wingman and Bladedge. Come, Elemental Hero Flamedge Wingman!”

Part of Flame Wingman is now covered with gold armor, and it has gold wing.

“Flamedge Wingman, attack Mutant Insect!”

“Fool! Its ATK is only 3000! Mutant Insect has 3300 DEF! There’s no way it could destroy Mutant Insect now!” said Klamath.

“Oh, well, there is. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, the DEF of that monster is reduced to 0. Also, it inflicts Piercing Damage,” Jovi explains.

“No!” Klamath shouts.

“Oh, yeah! Go, Flamedge Wingman!” Jovi declares Flamedge Wingman’s attack towards Mutant Insect, and winning the Duel by inflicting 3000 Battle Damage to Klamath.

“Keycard, please,” Gekkou asks Klamath for his Keycard. Klamath gives him the Keycard, and then Jovi and Gekkou leave while Klamath’s still there, admiring Jovi, who just beat him easily.

He only made me happy when he took 2400 Battle Damage, didn’t he? What a strong duelist,” said Klamath in his mind.

Meanwhile, in a large room, Yakou keeps his eyes on two large screen viewing Gekkou, Jovi, Oscar, and Pegasus. Suddenly, the room’s door is opened, and a spiky-haired man goes inside the room and checks Alex who is tied in a chair with her mouth covered.

“How gorgeous she is. It’d be better if she’s mine,” said the man as he caresses Alex. Alex tries to scream, but she can’t since her mouth is closed.

“Don’t touch her,” Yakou warns.

“Alright. So how are the Card Professors you hire?”

“I didn’t hire any Card Professor, Mike. I only hired 12 idiots who can’t defeat any one of 4 Duelists. 8 of them have been defeated,”

“How about if I try to get the money prize?” said Mike. He offers his help to Yakou. Yakou thinks for a second, and he decides….,

“Very well. But with few conditions. I know you’re strong, and I guess none of them can beat you now. But still, I want to Duel Jovi. So, tell them that by losing to you doesn’t affect their effort to save the girl. And your money prize is halved, okay?”

“Aye, aye, Captain,”

Mike leaves the room. Yakou turns around his chair back to the monitor, and watches the heroes again.

Jovi and Gekkou are walking in a large room. There, Mike appears.

“Well, well, well, you were amazing, Jovi. Duel against a card Professor, reverse the situation, and win. It was a great job. So far, it’s only 4 Card Professors left out of 12,” said Mike.

“Who are you? One of the Card Professors?” asked Gekkou.

“Mike, Mike Galenzo, Yakou’s right hand man. And no, I’m not a Card Professor. So if you’re beaten by me, you don’t have to surrender Alex to Yakou,” said Mike as he introduces himself.

“You talk like that, it looks like you wanna Duel one of us. Do you?” said Jovi.

“Well yes, I do. It’s an honor to Duel Jovi. Do you want to, Jovi?”

“With pleasure,” Jovi puts his Deck in his Deck Holder. His Duel Disk changes into Duel Mode.

“But don’t take it easy on me just because we don’t have anything at the line,”

“I won’t,”

“DUEL!!”

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]Elemental Hero Flamedge Wingman

*********/EARTH/Warrior/ATK 3000/DEF 3000

"Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, that monster's DEF is reduced to 0 until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

178778zx8.jpg

Made by noahyel

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix!]Mike: Let's start our duel, Jovi! You're going down!

Jovi: We'll see about that! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, "Psychic Deck! The Champion is about to lose?!" It's gonna be exciting!

[spoiler=Mike Galenzo]

Hair: Chazz look-a-like

Eyes: Blue

Clothes: Black Jacket, black T-Shirt, Blue pants

Trump Cards: Thought Ruler Archfiend

Deck: Psychic

Description: Yakou's right hand man. He controls one of the new introduced Deck, Psychic. He has become a champion of various tournaments. His name is well known among the Duelists in Singapore.

[spoiler=I'm bored, so I'll post turn 37 earlier.]

Psychic Deck! The Champion is about to lose?!

Psychic Deck! The Champion is about to lose?!

“My turn, draw!” Mike starts the Duel, “I summon Krebons, and to end my first turn, I set 1 card. End,”

“Psychic monsters? I haven’t seen so many duelists using that kind of Deck. Draw! I summon Elemental Hero Prisma!” Jovi said as he summons an Elemental Hero with glasses covered its body, “Battle Phase! Prisma, attack Krebons!”

However, Mike activated Krebons’ effect, “At this moment, I activate Krebons’ effect. By paying 800 Life Points, I can negate the attack towards it,” (Mike: LP 3200)

Prisma tries to attack Krebons, but a barrier appears and prevent Prisma’s attack.

“End of my turn,”

“Draw,” Mike said,” I tribute summon Storm Caller,” Mike summons a Level 6 monster with 2300 ATK, “Battle Phase! Storm Caller, atta….Nah, maybe not. Turn End,”

“Draw. What was he thinking? I’m wide open for an attack, his monster’s ATK is greater than my Prisma, and I didn’t have any face-down Spell and Trap cards. I activate Prisma’s effect. By showing you 1 Fusion Monster, I can send one of the materials for that Fusion Monster from my Deck to my Graveyard, and treat Prisma’s name as the name of the sent monster,” Jovi took his Extra Deck, and looked for a certain card. Then, he showed Mike his Wildedge, “I reveal Elemental Hero Wildedge. And I send Elemental Hero Bladedge from my Deck to my Graveyard,” Jovi took his Main Deck. He found Elemental Hero Bladedge there, and put it in his Duel Disk’s Graveyard space.

“I haven’t normal summoned any monster, have I? I summon Elemental Hero Wildheart, then Spell Card, Miracle Fusion. Removing from play Bladedge and Wildheart. Fusion Summon, Elemental Hero Wildedge!” Jovi picked Wildheart card from his Duel Disk and Bladedge card from the Graveyard Space. He then put them in his pocket. Next, he took out Elemental Hero Wildedge from his Extra Deck, and put it on his Duel Disk.

“Wildedge, attack Storm Caller! Wild Slice!”

Storm Caller is destroyed. Now Mike has nothing on his field. (Mike: LP 2900)

“Prisma, direct attack!”

“Not bad, Jovi. Not bad,” Mike said. (Mike: LP 1200)

“Turn End,”

“My turn, draw. Quick-Play Spell, Emergency Teleport. Special Summon Krebons from my Deck,”

“It again,” Jovi said.

“Well, I’m not done yet. Spell Card, Monster Reborn. Revive Storm Caller,”

“Krebons is a Tuner, right? Synchro Summon?” Jovi guessed.

“You’re right. I’m tuning Krebons and Storm Caller! Surge, my Black Mist of Vengeance! Synchro Summon! Come, Thought Ruler Archfiend!” A skull with electricity all round its body is summoned by Mike. He picked a card from his Duel Disk, and put it in his Duel Disk’s Spell and Trap Card slot, “I equip Megamorph to Thought Ruler Archfiend! When my Life Points is lower than yours, the equipped monster’s ATK is doubled!” (Thought Ruler Archfiend: ATK 5400)

“ATK 5400!?” Jovi was shocked seeing a monster with 5400 ATK. He doesn’t have any Spell and Trap Card on his field.

“Thought Ruler Archfiend, attack Prisma!” Thought Ruler Archfiend attacks Prisma with its claws that were covered by electricity. Prisma was scattered into pieces of glass, and disappear. (Jovi: LP 1300)

“I activate Thought Ruler Archfiend’s effect. I gain Life Points equal to Prisma’s ATK,” (Mike: LP 2900)

“I take 2700 Battle Damage. But now, your Life Points is higher than mine. Megamorph only gives you benefit when your Life Points is lower than mine, but now, it’s the other way around. Thought Ruler Archfiend’s ATK is halved! You're in disadvantage now, Mike![” Jovi shouted. (Thought Ruler Archfiend: ATK 1350)

“Actually, I am in advantage. Trap Card open, url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Equip_Shot]Equip Shot[/url]! I equip my Megamorph to your Wildedge!”

“What!?”

“And since the Life Points that is calculated is its controller, your Wildedge’s ATK is halved while my Thought Ruler Archfiend’s ATK goes back to normal,” (Thought Ruler Archfiend: ATK 2700) (Elemental Hero Wildedge: ATK 1300)

“Also, both monsters have to battle. Thought Ruler Archfiend, attack Wildedge!”

Once again, Thought Ruler Archfiend launched its electricity attack. This time, it went towards Elemental Hero Wildedge. Wildedge screamed in pain before it got destroyed.

“It can’t be…..I lost,” (Jovi: LP 0) Jovi's shocked. He stares at Mike for few seconds.

“Cheer up. You’re still able to save your girl. Now I’m gonna claim my prize from Yakou. See you,”

“He’s right, Jovi. Let’s forget about that and move on. You have to lose someday,” Gekkou said to cheer Jovi up.

“I’m not shocked because I lost. I’m shocked because I was seeing a great duelist in front of me. I’m gonna duel him again someday!”

“Let’s go and find another Card Professor,”

At Yakou’s room, its automatic door was opened. Mike entered the room to take the money Yakou promised. Yakou turned his chair around.

“I beat him. Now give me the prize,”

“$25,000. Here’s the check,”

“Thank you. I’m gonna go to the bank to make this become real money. I wonder if there’s still an open bank now,”

“Just leave. There’s an open bank 1 kilometer to the west of this building,”

“Oh, thanks. I’m leaving,”

Mike left the room. Gekkou kept his eyes on the monitor, watching Jovi, Gekkou, Oscar, and Pegasus.

“Well, Jovi. If you can’t beat Mike, you can never beat me!”

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]Thought Ruler Archfiend

********/DARK/Psychic/ATK 2700/DEF 2300

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to that monster's original ATK. You can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Psychic-Type monster, and destroy it.

ThoughtRulerArchfiendTDGS-EN-UR-1E.png

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix!]Oscar: Pegasus, who are those people?

Jovi: Card Professors, of course. They always work together.

Oscar: That means a tag duel?! Cool! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, "Working Together! Fuse, Our Aces!". I'm gonna have another tag duel!

When I post more than once, I don't post one chapter right after the previous chapter. It's some kind of bumping a one week thread, so it's allowed as long as I post after 24 hours of my previous post in my thread.

You didn't get warning level because you were new. I did necro-bumped, and I got -1 rep. So that's why I always try to report for necro-bumpers. How could you start reading after I reported you?

When I post more than once' date=' I don't post one chapter right after the previous chapter. It's some kind of bumping a one week thread, so it's allowed as long as I post after 24 hours of my previous post in my thread.

You didn't get warning level because you were new. I did necro-bumped, and I got -1 rep. So that's why I always try to report for necro-bumpers. How could you start reading after I reported you?

[/quote']

I looked in some threads that I posted in and saw that you reported me and then I checked out your thread from your signature.

[spoiler=Turn 38. A little change on the title, since I didn't know that this Duel will be a 2-part.]

Turn 38: Working Together!

Turn 38: Working Together!

Pegasus and Oscar just went out from an elevator. They arrived at the canteen of the building. There, a girl with an eye-glasses and a man that looks like an illusionist were drinking 2 cups of coffee.

“Card Professors...,” Pegasus said, “Two of the best Tag Team Duelists among the Card Professors,”

“What are their names?” Oscar asked.

“The girl is Reiko Kitamori, while the man is Pete Coppermine,”

Reiko noticed that Pegasus is watching them. She then told Pete about that.

“Oh, good night, Mr. Pegasus. We’ve been waiting for you,” Pete said.

“Enough about the chit-chat. Let’s Duel,”

“Okay. But we’ll have a tag duel, how about that?”

“Tag Duel? So that means I have to team up with Pegasus?” Oscar said.

“Well, yes. If you don’t beat me, you won’t save the girl. Agree or not?” Reiko asked.

Pegasus and Oscar stared at each other for a second. They nodded their head.

“We accept your challenge!”

“Okay, then. Everything is set!”

“DUEL!!”

4 of them draw 5 cards on from their Deck.

“My first turn is with me, draw!” Pete said, “I summon Psychic Snail!” a giant snail covered with lightning glow was standing on Pete and Reiko’s field, “Turn End,”

“Draw!” the next turn was Oscar’s, “I summon Luster Dragon in Attack Position!” blue sapphire dragon comes to Oscar’s side, “I activate a Continuous Spell Card, Future Fusion! I send 3 Blue-Eyes from my Deck to my Graveyard. During our second Standby Phase after this card’s activation, I fusion summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to my field!”

“That dragon, huh? I guess it won’t live long,”

“End of my turn. Luster Dragon’s ATK and Psychic Snail’s ATK is equal. They can’t make move haphazard,”

“Draw!” Reiko drew a card,”I summon Tuner monster, Psychic Commander,”

“Synchro Summon…..” Pegasus thought.

“I tune Psychic Commander and Psychic Snail! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Psychic Lifetrancer!”

Reiko summoned a lady with light orb on her right hand and black orb on her left hand. She stared at Oscar and Pegasus with 2 killing eyes.

“Psychic Lifetrancer, attack Luster Dragon! Chaos Blasts!” Psychic Lifetrancer blasted both orbs towards Luster Dragon. They hit Luster Dragon respectively, and destroy it completely.

“Turn End,”

“Draw. I also activate Future Fusion from my hand. Send Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Beast, and Ancient Gear to the Graveyard. During my next Standby Phase, I summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. I set a monster and a card, turn end,”

“My turn, draw! I summon Psychic Jumper!” Pete said. A crazy man with an electricity hat stood beside Psychic Lifetrancer.

“Do it, Pete! Summon our best monster!” Reiko said.

“Their….best monster?” Oscar said in a low voice to Pegasus.

“Whatever it is, don’t take it easy. They’re one of the best partners in the world,” Pegasus replied.

“Right! Tune, Psychic Jumper and Psychic Lifetrancer! Volcanic eruption sets the ground on fire. Burning souls, heat up the duel! Synchro Summon! Descend forth, Mecha magma Archfiend!”

A burning cyborg flew. It then landed right in front of Pete which caused the floor the building shook.

“Mecha Magma Archfiend, attack!”

Mecha Magma Archfiend clenched fists. His fists then covered by fire.

“Magma Knuckle!”

Mecha Magma Archfiend stricken Pegasus’ face-down monster, which is Ancient Gear Knight. It’s flipped face-up, and destroyed.

“Turn End,”

“My turn, draw! During my Standby Phase, Fusion Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!”

A 3-headed white dragon stood right in front of Mecha Magma Archfiend. Its roar shook the entire field.

“Ultimate Dragon, attack Mecha Magma Archfiend! Ultimate Burst!”

3 of Ultimate Dragon’s heads charged an energy from their mouth, and blasted it to Mecha Magma Archfiend. Mecha Magma Archfiend tried to defend himself, but he couldn’t. (Reiko and Pete: LP 6500)

“Turn End,”

“It’s your turn, Reiko. Show them our psychics’ power,” Pete said.

“Well, I’ll try. Draw!” Reiko said as she drew a card. Reiko smiled when she look at the card, “It looks like today’s our lucky day, Pete!”

It seems that Reiko had drawn an important card. What card could it be?

To be continued….

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]Mecha Magma Archfiend

*********/FIRE/Psychic/ATK 3000/DEF 2400

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, you can pay any multiples of 500 Life Points (max. 2000) to have this card gain ATK equal to the amount of Life Points you paid. Once per turn, during your End Phase, pay half of the amount of Life Points you paid. If you do not, destroy this card.

MechaMagmaArchfiendSecretRare.png

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix!]Oscar: Pegasus, it looks like we are in trouble!

Pegasus: Calm down. Maybe they were just bluffing. Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, "Fuse, Our Aces!". We're not gonna lose easily!

[spoiler=Turn 39 is up. You do not have to wait for a week now to get a new chapter since I will post a new chapter every time I've done with it until the end of Season 2 because I can't wait to develop Season 3 which contains an original storyline!]

Turn 39: Fuse, Our Aces!

Turn 39: Fuse, Our Aces!

“It looks like today’s our lucky day, Pete!”

“I wonder what card they got,” Oscar said.

“It looks though, but let’s hope it’s not,”

“Spell Card, Monster Reborn! Revive, Mecha Magma Archfiend!”

Mecha Magma Archfiend’s soul came out from the Duel Disk’s Graveyard space, and went to the field.

“But its ATK is only 3000 points! It can’t beat my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!”

“Never underestimate my monster, mate. When Mecha Magma Archfiend is Summoned, I can pay any multiple of 500 Life Points, and increase this card’s ATK by the amount of Life Points I paid. I pay 2000 Life Points. Mecha Magma Archfiend gains 2000 ATK,” (Mecha Magma Archfiend: ATK 5000) (Reiko and Pete: LP 4500)

“ATK 5000 points!?” Oscar shouted.

“Mecha Magma Archfiend, attack Ultimate Dragon! Magma Knuckle!”

Mecha Magma Archfiend launched its strike once again. Ultimate Dragon is destroyed. (Oscar and Pegasus: LP 7500)

“Sadly, once per turn, we have to pay half of the Life Points we paid. Activate Equip Spell Card, Telekinetic Charging Cell, and equip it to Mecha Magma Archfiend. We do not have to pay Life Points any more*. Well, I guess that ended my turn,”

“Draw. Future Fusion’s effect activated. Fusion Summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem to my field.

“Still, it couldn’t beat Mecha Magma Archfiend,” Pete said.

“I activate Spell Card, Pot of Avarice. Return 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Luster Dragon to my Deck,”

Oscar took all cards Pegasus mentioned from his Graveyard. Then, he gave them to Pegasus. Pegasus put them all in his Deck and shuffled it.

“Then, I draw 2 cards,” Pegasus said as he drew 2 new cards from his Deck, “I activate Spell Card, Trade-In. I discard Blue-Eyes I drew, I draw 2 more cards,”

“Those cards are better to be good, Mr. Pegasus. It looks like you had bad cards in your hand which makes you draw 4 cards,” Pete said.

“Actually, they are. Activate Spell Card, Monster Reborn. I revive Blue-Eyes White Dragon!”

“Blue-Eyes White Dragon? again?” Reiko said.

“It will bring victory to us! See this! Spell Card, Polymerization! I fuse Blue-Eyes and King of the Swamp in my hand! Come, Ancient Gear Dragon Golem!”

Part of Ancient Gear Golem’s body is now covered with Blue-Eyes’ skin. It also has Blue-Eyes’ wings on its back, and Blue-Eyes’ head as its left arm. Pegasus and Oscar had 2 powerful Ancient Gears on their field, Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem and Ancient Gear Dragon Golem.

“Ancient Gear Dragon Golem gains 100 ATK for each Ancient Gear in my Graveyard. I got 4, it gains 400 ATK,” (Ancient Gear Dragon Golem: ATK 3600)

“I equip an Equip Spell Card, United We Stand, to Ultimate Golem! It gains 1600 ATK!” (Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem: ATK 6000)

“6000 ATK points!?” shouted both Reiko and Pete.

“You two were moaning about your Mecha Magma Archfiend. In this game, nothing can’t be beaten. Pegasus, declare attack!” Oscar said as he asked Pegasus to attack.

“Ultimate Golem, attack! Ultimate Melee!”

Ultimate Golem punched Mecha Magma Archfiend, destroying it. (Reiko and Pete: LP 3500)

“Ancient Gear Dragon Golem, direct attack!”

Ancient Gear Dragon Golem’s dragon arm charged a ball of energy, and blasted it to Reiko and Pete, decreasing their Life Points to zero.

“Well, it looks like the best team is beaten. Keycard, please,” Pegasus asked for their keycard.

“We’re not the best team. The best team is Richie and Depre,” Pete said as he gave the keycard to Pegasus.

“Richie and Depre? I haven’t seen them for a while. I wonder where they are,”

“They are also hired by Yakou. Maybe they’re dueling right now,” answered Reiko.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the building, Gekkou and Jovi are having a conversation with 2 men. One of which is taller than the other one.

“Long time no see, Gekkou,” said the taller man.

“You…..”

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]Ancient Gear Dragon Golem

**********/EARTH/Machine/ATK 3200/DEF 2500

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Ancient Gear Golem"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each "Ancient Gear" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to select 1 Spell Card with "Ancient Gear" in its name from your Deck and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can place 1 counter on a face-up "Ancient Gear Castle" you control. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type or "Ancient Gear" monster from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.

DragonGolem.png

Card made by Flinsbon

Artwork made by noahyel

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix!]Jovi: Who are they, Gekkou?

Gekkou: The best partner among Card Professors. You think we can handle them?

Jovi: Without a doubt! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, "Invaders from Space! Aliens Attack!". Wait for it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WHAT?! Over 3500+ views already? Is it just one guy who only wants to make me happy by viewing this page over and over again or people who click my signature without read this story?

Anyway, my real life has been so busy lately, mostly because of school, since I'll face final exam in 2 months. So my school prepares from now. And homework my teachers give, they don't let me make a story....:cry:

To prevent this story from dying, I wanna ask you a question. I actually want to ask more than 1 question, but I forgot the other questions. :p

[spoiler=1. From these archetypes, which one do you think will be a perfect Deck for Xander? (If you think there's a better archetype that fits Xander but I don't list it here, tell me what it is. It must be a real life Archetype that hasn't appeared in the anime/manga)]

* Allies of Justice

* Natural

* Mist Valley

* Frembell

* Genex

* X-Saber

* Worms

* Ice Boundary

* Demonic Roaring Gods

Archived