Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. Turn 46, "Start of Something New! Remix Cup!"

Jovi Siagian

Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?

• Yes, it really does.
    • Yes, it does if you update it more often.
    • No, this story fails.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turn 30: Machines vs Machines!!

Pegasus and Oscar are in a waiting room. They’re sitting on a bench. An elevator arrives from the left side of the lobby. A man with an eye glasses comes out from the elevator.

“Long time no see, Pegasus,” he introduces himself. It looks like he knows about Pegasus. So does Pegasus. His face doesn’t show any confusing expression.

“Kirk Dixon! It’s been a while!” Pegasus gives a little punch on Kirk’s shoulder. They both are laughing. “Oh, I haven’t introduced you with Oscar. Kirk, this is Oscar. He’s one of the semi-finalists of the Battle City,” Pegasus introduces Oscar. Oscar and Kirk shake their hands, as Kirk is introducing himself.

“I’m Kirk Dixon. I was Pegasus’ rival when we were in the Duel Academy. But look at him now, he is the president of Konami South East Asia!” Kirk says. “Hey, Kirk, don’t say that you’re also one of the Yakou’s army. You didn’t join, did you?” Pegasus said. Kirk doesn’t say anything. He only nods his head. Pegasus looks a little bit shocked. “What!? Why….How could..” Pegasus can’t understand why Kirk did that.

“Aw, c’mon. That’s not so bad! At least I don’t want to rule or destroy the world. All I want is getting chances to beat you. So, you accept my challenge or not?” Kirk, obviously, challenges Pegasus into a Duel. Pegasus activates his Duel Disk and put his Deck in its Deck Holder. “Bring it on!”

“DUEL!!!” They start the Duel. Oscar is watching on the side. He seems excited about this Duel. “Wow, cool! A Duelist that is strong as Pegasus! Battle between them would be great!” Oscar thinks. Kirk starts the first turn. He draws a card, and makes his first play. “I set a monster! And I activate Spell Card, Double Summon! Normal Summon Giant Rat!”

“The same strategy as you did, Kirk? You can’t beat me using that strategy!” Pegasus says. “Shut up and let me finish! Turn End!” Kirk ends his turn. “My turn, draw!” Pegasus draws a card. He summons Ancient Gear Knight, “I summon Ancient Gear Knight! I attack Giant Rat with Ancient Gear Knight!” Ancient Gear Knight takes out its blade, and slashes Kirk’s Giant Rat.

“That doesn’t matter. I take 400 damage. And I activate Giant Rat’s effect! I Special Summon Commander Covington!” Kirk takes out his Deck from the Deck Holder of his Duel Disk, and picks Commander Covington from his Deck, then Special Summon it on to his field. Meanwhile, Kirk also loses 400 Life Points, making him now at 3600.

“Turn End!” Pegasus declares the end of his turn. Kirk draws a card. “I summon Summon Priest! When this card is Summoned, it’s changed into Defense Position.” Summon Priest’s card that was in Vertical Position, changed in Horizontal Position. “I activate Summon Priest’s effect! By discarding 1 Spell Card, I Special Summon Machiners Defender in Defense Position. Oh, and I Flip Summon Machiners Sniper! Now you can’t attack my Machiners, except Machiners Sniper!” Kirk now controls 4 monsters. Pegasus is cornered! “I Set a card, Turn End,” Kirk says.

It’s Pegasus’ turn. “Draw!” He looks on 5 cards in his hand. He picks a Spell Card, and plays it. “Spell Card, Future Fusion! You have known the effect, so I just sent Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Beast, and Ancient Gear from my Deck to the Graveyard!” Pegasus takes his Deck out of the holder. He picks Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Beast, and Ancient Gear and then puts them in the Graveyard space of his Duel Disk. Kirk seems to understand what Pegasus is doing. “Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, huh? Let’s see how it handles my ace card.”

“So bad, it’s still my turn! Spell Card, Ancient Miracle! I remove from play those 3 cards I sent to the Graveyard! Fusion Summon, Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem!” He picks Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Beast, and Ancient Gear from his Graveyard and puts him in his pocket. Now, Kirk responses the Summoning of Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. “Trap Card, open! Threatening Roar!” Behemoth the King of All Animals appears on the field. It roars, shaking the whole field. Ancient Gear Knight and Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem steps back. Behemoth then disappears. “I Second Summon Ancient Gear Knight. Turn End!”

“Draw!” Kirk says, “I summon Machiners Soldier!”

“Well, here goes, Kirk! Show me your best card!”

“As you wish! Activate Commander Covington’s effect! Tribute 3 Machiners, Special Summon Machiners Force!”

Commander Covington shouts some kind of command. 3 Machiners then fuse. Machiners Soldier making the legs and head, Machiners Sniper making the body, and Machiners Defender making the lower torso and upper turrets of Machiners Force. “I attack Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem!” Machiners Force starts firing Ultimate Golem using its turrets. Ultimate Golem is destroyed, and Pegasus takes 200 damage (Pegasus’ LP 3800). “Turn End!”

“Draw! I summon Krebons, and I play a Spell Card, Miracle Synchro! I remove from play, from my side of the field and my Graveyard, Synchro Material Monsters that are listed on a Synchro Monster Card, and Special Summon that Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck. Removed from play, Krebons and Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, Synchro Summon, Super Ancient Gear Golem!”

Pegasus picks Krebons and Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem and put them in his pocket. He plays another Spell Card.....

“Tribute to Return! By Tributing Ancient Gear Knight, I return all cards that have been removed from play to my Graveyard!” Pegasus takes out Ancient Gear Golem, Ancient Gear Beast, Ancient Gear, Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, and Krebons, and puts them in his Duel Disk’s Graveyard space.

“Since Super Ancient Gear Golem gains 300 ATK for each Ancient Gear monster in my Graveyard, its ATK is now 5000!” Kirk is amazed, seeing a monster with 5000 ATK. “Super Golem, attack Commander Covington!” Super Ancient Gear Golem crushes Commander Covington into pieces. Since it inflicts Piercing damage, Kirk takes 4000 damage to his Life Points, more than enough to beat him.

“Wow, you’re pretty strong as you were! Here, your Key Card,” Kirk gives Pegasus the Key Card. He then walks away and enters the elevator. “Well, I guess we have to go now. Let’s go, Pegasus!” Oscar says.

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]TODAY’S BEST CARD, MACHINERS FORCE

**********/ EARTH/Machine/ATK 4600/DEF 4100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Commander Covington". You must pay 1000 Life Points to declare an attack with this card. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 each of "Machiners Soldier", "Machiners Sniper", and "Machiners Defender" from your Graveyard.

MachinersForcePP9-JP-ScR.jpg

I like this Fan Fic. You have nice long battles and you use orginal characters but do different things with them. Good job. Hope you make more.

Thank you for your compliment! I'm kinda busy, so I couldn't make a new chapter. I want to rep you, but my contest ends today and I have to give them +rep too. But I guess I'll rep you now.

i really enjoy this. i haven't read it all yet, but what i have read is good and obviously well thought out. i have done something similar with mine, by tying it in with the events and theme of the original, but it is more like creating a story that happened somewhere else, but in the same general universe of the original. i think you would like it. you can find the link in my sig. tell me what you think! but disregard chapter seven for now. i am having some problems and it is currently incomplete.

[spoiler=Thanks people! Sorry I can't +rep you guys for 2 days because I have to use maximum amount of my reps for winners of my contest.]

Light of the Lightsworns

Light of the Lightsworns

Jovi and Yakou walk through the lobby. They have defeated 2 Card Professors. According to Gekkou, there are 13 Card Professors. “Hey, Jovi, 2 Card Professors have been taken down by us. What about Oscar and Pegasus? I wonder how many Card Professors have been defeated by them,” said Gekkou. Jovi lifts his shoulders, indicating that he doesn’t know about it. “Maybe we should call them. I’ll call Oscar,” Jovi picks out his cell phone out from his pocket. He starts to push the buttons on the phone, and then puts the phone near his ear.

“Hey, Oscar. How many Card Professors have you defeated? We got 2,” said Jovi.

“Same here. But it looks like I gotta go. A Card Professor is talking to Pegasus, and he’s gonna challenge us for sure. Talk to you later!” Oscar hits the ‘Disconnect’ button on his cell phone. He continues the conversation with the Card Professor.

Pegasus seems to have a serious talk with an old lady in a wheel-chair. Somewhere from the wheel-chair, a Duel Disk comes out. “So, shall we Duel?” asked the old lady to Pegasus. “Who is this lady, Pegasus?” Do you know her?” Oscar whispers to Pegasus. “She was my teacher at the Duel Academy, around 10 years ago. When I was graduated, at the same time, she retired. I thought she never Duels anymore, but look, she is in the Yakou’s army,” Pegasus answered. “It’s been a while since my last Duel against you, Mrs. Katou. I’ll Duel you with my pleasure,”

“What did he say, Jovi?” asked Gekkou. Jovi puts his cell phone back to his pocket.

“He said that they have defeated 2 Card Professors, like us. Then Oscar hung the phone up because there’s another Card Professor to Duel,” said Jovi.

“Well, I guess we better get going to find more Card Professor,”

Suddenly, a man jumps down from the upper floor, right in front of Gekkou and Jovi. He has a Duel Disk on his left arm.

“Long time no see, Gekkou,” It seems that that guy and Gekkou know each other. Gekkou takes his Deck, and put it in his Duel Disk’s holder.

“Bring it on, Ted Banias!!” Gekkou is ready for his next Duel.

“DUEL!!”

“My turn, draw!” Gekkou starts the first turn. He picks his left-most card in his hand and places it on his Duel Disk, "I summon Lumina!" A little woman with lights on her hand appear on Gekkou's field "Activate Solar Recharge! By discarding Ehren, I draw 2 cards," Gekkou continues his move. "But Lightsworn Recharge also got a negative effect. You have to send 2 cards from top of your Deck to the Graveyard," Ted said.

"I know. I send Wulf and Negate Attack to the Graveyard from top of Deck," Gekkou picks up 2 cards, as he said, Wulf and Negate Attack. "Wulf's effect activated! Wulf is Special Summoned," A giant werewolf comes out from Gekkou's Duel Disk's cemetery space. It stands right beside Lumina. "I'm not done yet. Activate Lumina's effect! Discard Vanquishing Light, I Special Summon Ehren!

"What a great strategy. But having so many Lightsworns would make at disadvantage. During your End Phase, you have to send 5 cards from top of your Deck to the Graveyard," Ted says. Gekkou sends 5 cards from top of his Deck to the Graveyard, which are Lightsworn Barrier, Realm of Light, Judgment Dragon, Jain, and Ryko "I know. Turn End," Gekkou ends his first turn of the game.

"Draw! I Summon Des Feral Imp," a reptile with 2 legs stands on Ted's side. He picks another card in his hand, and puts it face-down in the Spell and Trap Card Zone of his Duel Disk, "I set 1 card, end of my turn,"

"Draw. I activate Lumina's effect. Discard Charge of the Light Brigade, Special Summon Jain, Lightsworn Paladin from my Graveyard," an armored knight appears from his cemetery, "I Normal Summon Luann, Lightsworn Slayer," a little girl with halo appears. "Luann gains 200 ATK for each Lightsworn monster I control except herself, so she gains 800 ATK,"

"Amazing tactic of swarming. Trap Card open, Threatening Roar," A giant animal suddenly appears. It roars in front of Gekkou's Lightsworns. They take a step back. "You can't attack this turn, Gekkou,"

"Turn End," Gekkou ends his turn. He sends 7 cards from top of his Deck to the Graveyard.

"My turn, draw! What a great card! Activate Flash of the Forbidden Spell!" A lightning bolt strikes all Gekkou's monsters, destroying it, "Darn!" Gekkou shouts. "How about this! Tribute Des Feral Imp, summon Great Maju Garzett!" A huge monster appears on Ted's field. "The ATK of this card becomes twice the original ATK of a monster I Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card,"

Great Maju Garzett's ATK becomes 3200. "Ow, this is not good. Ted has a monster 3200 ATK while Gekkou doesn't have any card on his field!" Jovi says. Go, Great Maju Garzett! Attack Gekkou directly," Great Maju Garzett hits a Gekkou with a strong, powerful strike. Gekkou is knocked down with 800 Life Points left. "Set a card. End of my turn," Ted declares the end of his turn.

"Draw! I activate Pot of Avarice," Gekkou picks Judgment Dragon, Luann, Jain, Wulf, and Lumina from his Graveyard and returns them to his Deck. "Afterwards, I draw 2 cards. I activate Realm of Light from my hand," A building covered by lights surrounds the entire field, "I send 6 cards on top of myDeck, Special Summon Julius, Lightsworn Monarch!"

Gekkou picks up 6 cards from his Deck and places them in the Graveyard. 4 of them are Gragonith, Jenis, Aurkus, and Seria. Rest of them are Guardian of Order and Charge of the Light Brigade. "Realm of Light gets 6 Shine Counters, so Julius gains 3200 ATK and DEF and 600 ATK!" Julius, which has 0 original ATK, now has 3800 ATK and 3200 DEF. "His face-down card seems scary. But what if it's only a bluff? Set a card, Turn End"

"Why did you not attack, Gekkou? Scared? Draw! Quick-Play Spell Card open! Rush Recklessly! Great Maju Garzett gains 700 ATK. Great Maju Garzett, attack Julius!"

"Quick-Play Spell Card open! Book of Moon on Great Maju Garzett!" Great Maju Garzett is flipped face-down. Thus, Julius is safe from its attack. "What?! That means...."

"Yes. Its ATK goes back to zero. Now it's my turn! Draw! Activate Book of Taiyou on face-down Great Maju Garzett!" Great Maju Garzett is flipped face-up, but with 0 ATK. "Equip Lightsworn Sabre on Julius, Julius gains 700 ATK! Go, Julius! Attack Great Maju Garzett!" Gekkou attacks Great Maju Garzett with Julius, dropping Ted’s Life Points to zero. "I.....lost again from Gekkou? I was so close...." Ted says. "Now give us your Key Card!" Jovi asks Ted for his Key Card. Ted hands it over to them, and Jovi takes it. Jovi and Gekkou then left him to find another Card Professor.

[spoiler=Today's Best Card]JULIUS, LIGHTSWORN MONARCH

**********/LIGHT/Warrior/ATK 0/DEF 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending the top 6 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. For each “Lightsworn” monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect, this card gains 800 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can return up to 6 cards that were sent to Graveyard by this card’s effect to your Deck. Shuffle your Deck afterwards.

This card belongs to Kittyman, the winner of my Lightsworn contest.

Monarch.jpg

[spoiler=A little quiz for you. +Reps as prize]

* Tell me, what are good attack names for Julius and Great Maju Garzett?

Archived