Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. Turn 46, "Start of Something New! Remix Cup!"

Jovi Siagian

Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?

• Yes, it really does.
    • Yes, it does if you update it more often.
    • No, this story fails.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

genex. not only are they workable, but they are fairly well developed and the fact that they have mutiple "forms" makes them flexible and easy to fit to any character with a little work. plus i think they would be cool to see ^_^

i haven't caught up completely yet because i haven't had a lot of time, but i'm looking forward to when i have the time to.

[spoiler=At last! I can write again. Here, guys! Turn 40! And I’ve organized the first post so it looks better. Check that out! Sorry, I couldn't write so much, the business still keeps coming.]

Turn 40: Invaders from Space! Alien's Attack!

Turn 40: Invaders from Space! Alien's Attack!

“Long time no see, Gekkou Tenma,“

Jovi and Gekkou had been right in front of the room where Yakou is. But 2 Duelists with black Duel Disks blocked their way.

“Who….are they, Gekkou?” Jovi asked.

Both Duelist stand strong, with their eyes, that filled by the flame of revenge, on Gekkou. Gekkou stared back at him. The situation heated up although they weren’t doing anything.

“They are the best Card Professors in the world. The shorter one is Depre Scott, while the taller one is Richie Merced. The black Duel Disks are the proofs. They dueled by their own selves, but decided to work as a team few months ago,”

“Behind the door behind us, you will find somebody you’ve been looking for. There’s no way to go through except by using 13 keycards,” explained Depre, “Four of you have got 11 keycards. So you only need ours to get in,”

Pegasus and Oscar, so they kept winning,

“Well, well, I don’t wanna waste my time. Shall we begin?” Richie said.

“Tag Duel, huh? Okay,” Jovi answered.

”DUEL!!”

”Let’s how both of you teamed up. My turn, draw!” Richie said, starting the Duel.

It looks like I chose the wrong Deck. I forgot that Gekkou uses Lightsworn, while I’m now using my Spellcaster Deck, which filled with DARK monsters,

“I set 2 cards, that’d be enough for now,” Richie ended his very first turn. It was Jovi’s. But he didn’t pay attention to what Richie had done in his turn. Jovi was still thinking.

“Hey, Jovi, it’s your turn now,” Gekkou said.

“Oh, what?! Okay, draw! I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior. It gains 1 Spell Counter when it’s summoned. I remove 1 Spell Counter, and I destroy your left face-down card,”

Breaker the Magical Warrior blasted a kind of energy to Richie’s left face-down card. The card was flipped face-up, before it got destroyed.

“Well, it’s only Mystical Space Typhoon,” Richie said.

“Breaker the Magical Warrior, Direct Attack!!”

Breaker took out its sword, and swished it towards Richie. Richie took one back-step. (Richie and Depre: LP 6400)

“End,”

“Not bad. Draw,” Depre said. “Spell Card, Corruption Cell "A" is activated. I place 1 A-Counter on your Breaker,”

“A-Counter?” Jovi said.

“You’ll see what it’s for. Trap Card, open! Interdimensional Warp! I take control of your Breaker which has been affected by the A-Counter!”

A kind of tentacles came out from a hole. It grabbed Breaker, and took it to Depre’s side.

“I tribute Breaker, Normal Summon, Cosmic Horror Gangi’el!”

“What?! But its Level is 7! You need to tribute 2 monsters to Normal Summon it!” Jovi protested.

“I can Normal Summon Gangi’el by only tributing one of your monsters that I control. Now Gangi’el, direct attack! Slime Blast!”

Slime cannons came out Gangi’el’s body. They aimed to both Jovi and Gekkou, and started shooting slimes. Both of them were thrown away few feet back. (Jovi and Gekkou: LP 5400)

“Eeew! Gross!” Jovi shouted.

“Turn End,”

“My turn, draw. I summon Garoth. Activate Field Spell Card, Realm of Light,” Gekkou said. Buildings came out from the building’s floor. In just a short time, the field had become a city with a palace at Gekkou’s side.

“I set 1 card, turn end. The duel is just started, but they are able to summon a Level 7 monster. Both of them have got used to duel together, but me and Jovi? Well, I better trust on our Decks. But…..

To be continued

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card]Cosmic Horror Gangi’el

*******/LIGHT/Reptile/ATK 2600/DEF 2000

If you're Tributing a monster on your side of the field that is owned by your opponent, this card can be Normal Summoned with 1 Tribute. Once per turn, you can place 1 A-Counter on a monster on your opponent's side of the field. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

CosmicHorrorGangi%27elPOTD-EN-R.jpg

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Jovi: We’re in a tough spot. But we shouldn’t give up now! Right, Gekkou?

Gekkou: Right! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix! "Synchro Summon! Shine forth, The Lightsworn Blitzkreig!". Wait for us, Yakou!

[spoiler=Turn 41. It's little longer. I think this is the best chapter I've written so far. Hope you like, it ;)]

Turn 41: Synchro Summon! Shine Forth, The Lightsworn Blitzkreig!

Turn 41: Synchro Summon! Shine Forth, The Lightsworn Blitzkreig!

“Okay, let’s move on. Draw,” Richie said as he drew his card, starting his turn, “Gangi’el, attack Garoth! Plasma Blast!”

Slimes are shot to Garoth. But a kind of barrier appeared, covered Garoth therefore deflected the slimes. “Huh? What’s that?” Depre said. Meanwhile, on Gekou’s side of the field, a new Continuous Trap Card had just appeared.

Lightsworn Barrier. By sending 2 cards from the top of my Deck, I negate 1 attack towards my Lightsworns. The cards I send to the Graveyard are….” Gekkou drew 2 cards, and showed them to Richie and Depre, “Monster Reincarnation and Glorious Illusion,” Gekkou put both cards in his Duel Disk’s Cemetery Space. Suddenly, 2 lights came out from the Cemetery Space. They went to the shrine of the castle of the town, and placed themselves on the thrones that appeared in all of sudden.

“What’s that about?” Richie asked.

“Every time a card is sent from my Deck to the Graveyard, I put 1 Shine Counter on the castle. Lightsworns get 100 attack points for each Shine Counter on the castle. I got two, so my Lightsworns get 200 attack points,” Gekkou explained. (Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior: ATK 2050)

Nice strategy. That way, his Lightsworns can’t be destroyed easily and they get boost of attack points whenever they’re attacked. But it’ll be a trouble soon. He will be out of cards in a short time. Nontheless, that’s all we can do for now. Current cards in my hand won’t help much,” said Jovi only to his own mind.

“Using Gangi’el’s effect, I place one A-Counter on your Garoth. End of my turn,”

“My turn, draw! I summon Frequency Magician. When this card is summoned, it gets 1 Spell Counter,” Jovi said, “I set 1 card, Turn End,” Jovi passed his turn quickly.

“A monster with 800 attack points? You gotta be kiddin’ me! Draw! Take this! Gangi’el, attack that stupid Spellcaster! Plasma Blast!” Depre shouted as he ordered his Cosmic Horror Gangi’el to attack Frequency Magician. Jovi activated his face-down Trap Card in response of Gangi’el’s attack.

“Trap Card, open! Magic Cylinder! You’ve given us slimes, now I’ll give it back to both of you! Counter attack!” 2 cylinders appeared. One cylinder absorbed the slimes Gangi’el shot, while the other one shot the slimes that were absorbed to Depre and Richie. Both of them were hit by the slimes, but they still stood strong. (Richie and Depre: LP 3800)

“It was nothing. I place 1 A-Counter on Frequency Magician. I Normal Summon Alien Warrior. Turn End,”

“Draw. I summon Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner,” A girl with light orbs on her both hands stood in front of Gekkou (Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner: ATK 1200), “Now prepare to see one of my favorite monsters!” Gekkou said. He picked up one of his cards in his hand, and raised it up, “When I control 2 or more LIGHT monsters, I can Special Summon this card! Come, Guardian of Order!” A light hole appeared at the sky. A knight with shining white armor came out from the hole. Slowly but sure, it flew down, approaching Gekkou.

“I remove 1 Spell Counter on Jovi’s Frequency Magician! My Guardian of Order gains 500 attack points until the End Phase!” Gekkou shouted, “You’re okay with that, Jovi?”

“Absolutely,” Jovi said as he nodded his head calmly. (Guardian of Order: ATK 3000)

“Great then. Guardian of Order, attack Gangi’el!” Guardian of Order formed a sword-shaped light, which then transformed into a real sword, “Shining Sword!” Guardian of Order’s sword flashed. Guardian of Order then flew towards Gangi’el. He slashed Gangi’el into 2 pieces, and destroyed it for sure. (Richie and Depre: LP 3400)

“Garoth, attack Alien Warrior!” Garoth used his spear and hit Alien Warrior. Alien Warrior could do nothing. (Richie and Depre: LP 3150)

“Activate Alien Warrior’s effect. Monster that destroyed it gets 2 A-Counters,” Richie said.

“Lumina, Frequency Magician, attack directly!” (Richie and Depre: LP 1150)

“Turn End,” (Guardian of Order: ATK 2500)

“You’ve been pushing them to the edges! Great job there, Gekkou!” Jovi said.

“You think? My turn, draw! I summon Alien Ammonite. When this card is summoned, I can special summon 1 Level 4 or lower Alien monster from my Graveyard,” Depre took Alien Warrior’s card from his Cemetery Space, and throw it to Richie, “Revive, Alien Warrior!”

Richie put Depre’s Alien Warrior’s card on his Duel Disk’s Monster Card Zone. “I tune Alien Ammonite and Alien Warrior!” Alien Warrior and Alien Ammonite flew up. Alien Ammonite transformed into a ring, while Alien Warrior transformed into 4 shining stars, “Beyond the stars lies new unforgiving power. The strike of the galaxy has now arrived! Synchro Summon! Unknown Power! Cosmic Fortess Gol'Gar!”

A huge alien fortress shook the entire field. Its eyes which were stuck in its tentacles, were observing the field. Its real eyes opened up. Its eyes started shooting blindly in rage before they closed again.

“I return Realm of Light and Lightsworn Barrier to Gekkou’s hand. I put 1 counter on Frequency Magician and Garoth! This will end your domination! Remove 2 A-Counters, 1 from Frequency Magician and 1 from Garoth! Destroy Guardian of Order!” ordered Richie to his Gol’Gar. Gol’Gar tentacles grabbed Guardian of Order, and squeezed it. Guardian of Order tried to get out of it, but he couldn’t. The tentacles destroyed him.

“Gol’Gar, attack Lumina!” Once again, Gol’Gar’s real eyes were opened. They shot beams to Lumina. Lumina could do nothing except screaming because of pain she got. (Jovi and Gekkou: LP 3800) “Turn End,”

“My turn, draw!” Jovi said as he drew his card from the top of his Deck. “ Bad cards! I can’t flip the script using these cards! I change Frequency Magician into Defense Mode. I set 1 card. Turn End,”

“I’ll own you two! Draw! Gol’gar, attack Garoth!” Gol’gar eyes shot blue beams to Garoth. Garoth was destroyed. Gekkou and Jovi were just being silent yet serious, seeing their monster got destroyed. Only Frequency Magician left on their side of the field, “Turn End,”

I bet on this card. Please, let me save Yakou! Draw!” Yakou drew his card. He smiled as he saw the card, “Spell Card, Monster Reborn! Revive, Guardian of Order!” A light came out from Gekkou’s Duel Disk’s Cemetery Space. It created a light hole, from there, Guardian of Order was coming.

“Ha! We beat the monster once, and we’ll beat it once again!” Depre said.

“You think? Tune, Frequency Magician and Guardian of Order!” Frequency Magician turned into 2 rings. Guardian of Order flew through it, and then he changed into 8 stars, “Divine storms of the heavens, strike all enemies who would stand in our holy path with the divine's power! Show them the punishment of the light!! Synchro Summon! Ride upon lightning! Erdis, Lightsworn Blitzkreig!”

“Whoaaa, cool!” Jovi said as he expressed his amazement.

Wait for me, Yakou!

To be continued….

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card]Cosmic Fortress Gol’Gar

*****/LIGHT/Reptile/ATK 2600/DEF 1800

"Alien Ammonite" + 1 or more non-Tuner "Alien" monsters

Once per turn, you can select any number of face-up Spell and Trap Cards. Return those cards to their owners' hands, and distribute new A-Counters among monsters on the field equal to the number of cards returned. Once per turn, you can remove 2 A-Counters from anywhere on the field to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

CosmicFortressGol%27garCRMS-EN-SR-1E.jpg

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Yakou: It’s about time, Jovi. I’ve been bored waiting for you.

Jovi: Shut your mouth down! We’ll settle this once and for all! Next, in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, “The Settlement!” Alex, I’ll free you from him!

Yakou: This girl is such a waste for you….

[spoiler=Bump, and for the lulz]Jovi: Oscar, what does the scouter say about this story's views amount?!

Oscar: It's over 9000!!!

Jovi: What?! Hey, writer! Make a new chapter soon! Oh wait, I AM the writer. I have to write soon!

Thanks for reading, guys. This story has been viewed more than 9000 times. I don't know if you:

A. Really read the story; OR

B. Just click the logo in my signature out of curiosity, then leave without reading the story.

I hope you do the option A.

I agree with everyone this story really is good.

I think that you should include some decks that the viewers made.

Example I made a deck so why don't u use it in ur next chapter.

Story=9/10 a few errors but great nonetheless.

Unfortunately, I've made my minds about the story until it ends, including the Decks of the characters. I can't change it. If I do, it may affect the whole plot. But thanks for taking your time and post your opinion here ;)

Archived