Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix. Turn 46, "Start of Something New! Remix Cup!"

Jovi Siagian

Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this deserve to win YCM's monthly award at least once?

• Yes, it really does.
    • Yes, it does if you update it more often.
    • No, this story fails.

Turn 26: The Wicked Gods appear

Hey' date=' I'm back here for a second review. i've decided just to review this and the last chap. so far. I'm pleased with what I've been reading, as the duels have gotten better and more detailed as they go, even if the scenario was just a rehash of Duel City, Yugioh Season 2. However, it became pretty enjoyable as time went on, and I'm now a fan of this story! Now let's get reviewin'.[/i']

2 weeks have passed since the great battles in Battle City. Now, everything goes on just as usual. Jovi is still in school, preparing to go home,

Hey, a description pellet! Some training went on after Season 1!

JOVI: “Man, I’m bored. I miss the Battle City. I hope they would make another tournament soon.”

But today is not like his other ordinary days. His friend approaches him,

There's a comma here, but oh well.

Jovi’s friend: “Hey, Jovi, there’s a man waiting for you in the basketball court.”

JOVI: “Really? Well, then, who is he?”

His friend: “I don’t know. But he has long hair.”

JOVI: “Long hair? Isn’t he Pegasus, the man that came to this school around 6 weeks ago and Dueled me?

His friend: “No, he isn’t. Just, stop talking and let’s go there!”

Friend, as in random guy in the background? Oh well, I have a bunch of those in my class(not a joke).

They are running to the basketball court. A man with a Duel Disk fitted on his left hand is standing there.

JOVI: Is that him? The guy with red coat and white pants?”

His friend: “Yes, now go there and talk to him.”

Doesn't everybody have a duel disk here, like, all the time?

Jovi approaches that guy, and greets him.

JOVI: “Um, hello. Are you waiting for me?”

???: “Ah, so here you are. I’m Tenma Yakou. Let’s have a Duel.”

The guy from Yugioh R! You found a guy we don't know about! Sadly, this makes it feel as if this is another story re-hash like Battle City, but us Americans don't know about it. I hope that you make several awesome changes to make it your own.

JOVI: “Why do I have to accept it? We haven’t known each other yet. Beside, I don’t bring my Duel Disk.”

Tenma then takes a Duel disk from his bag. He then gives it to Jovi.

JOVI: “Here, take my Duel Disk. If you don’t want to Duel me, then....”

Tenma snaps his fingers. 2 men appear. They are holding Alex.

Woah! I actually forgot all about Alex! Who is she, anyways?!(just kidding, but I never felt any bond with her character)

JOVI: “What!? What are you going to do with her?!”

Tenma doesn’t say any single word. He just points Jovi’s Duel Disk

Y'know, shouldn't she be screaming? Or is she unconscious? We'll see, I guess.

JOVI: “You want to Duel against me? Fine, I’ll take you on!!”

TENMA: “Great, now let’s begin.”

JOVI& TENMA: DUEL!!!

JOVI: “You go on, Tenma!!”

TENMA: “If you insist. Draw! I set 2 cards, and I set a monster, that ends my first turn.”

JOVI: “Draw! I summon Magician Synchron. I activate Magician Synchron’s effect. I Special Summon Dark Magician!”

Magician Synchron opens his book. From there, Dark Magician comes out.

Weren't Synchros supposed to come out AFTER Pegasus died, or something? And also, Jovi only used his Synchro at the VERY END of the last story arc, as did Pegasus. Were they last-minute additions?

JOVI: “Magician Synchron, go! Attack his face-down monster!”

Magician Synchron takes out his wand, and swing it to Tenma’s face-down monster, destroying it.

TENMA: “O.K, nice move. You destroy Summon Priest.”

JOVI: “I end my turn.”

Well, at least the card isn't broken by allowing DM to attack. But I was actually expecting DM to be fused more than once at this point. And the E-Heroes died in place of the magnet Squad and the Knight Corps. Wha?!

TENMA: “Wait, at this time, I activate both of my face-down Spell Cards, Fires of Doomsday. Each Fires of Doomsday Special Summons 2 Doomsday Tokens, so now I have 4 Doomsday Tokens. Alright, let’s go to my turn, draw.”

I've actually wanted to do that some time.

He looks to his cards in his hand, and then he smiles.

TENMA: “Humph, I’ll show 1 of my God. I Tribute 3 Doomsday Tokens, I Summon The Wicked Avatar!”

Actually I used to have a fiend deck that I lost, based around Dreadroot. I discarded Dark World guys through card destruction and morphing jar to summon him, or used mausoleum of the emperor. Maybe you could use these strategies.

A dark sphere appears. Slowly but sure, it’s transforming into a black Dark Magician.

I actually love these description bits. I missed them for so long, and now they're incredibly awesome for some reason! Thanks!

JOVI: “What’s that? Dark Magician?”

TENMA: “No, it isn’t. It’s The Wicked Avatar’s effect. It copies the ATK of the strongest monster on the field and makes it its ATK and DEF. Dark Magician is the strongest monster on the field, Avatar’s ATK and DEF now is 2600. I’m not done yet, I Tribute 1 Doomsday Token to Special Summon Master of Summoners.”

Jovi stares at the monsters Tenma controls, The Wicked Avatar, which is in Dark Magician’s form, and Master of Summoners, a monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF.

Was he in YGOR?

TENMA: “Don’t be so scared, Jovi. Our Duel hasn’t ended yet. I pay 500 Life Points to activate Master of Summoners’ effect. I Special Summon 1 Demise Token with 0 ATK and DEF.” (LP 3500).

A monster is Special Summoned to his field.

JOVI: “What’s the point? He has 3 monsters but 2 of them have 0 ATK

TENMA: “Prepare to lose, Jovi. I attack your Dark Magician with Avatar!”

2 Dark Magicians come face to face, and they attack each other. Jovi’s Dark Magician is destroyed, and Avatar inflicts Battle Damage to Jovi’s Life Points, making his Lie Points 3900.

I just started wondering, why didn't you Synchro on Main Phase 2?

TENMA: “I set a card. O.K, that ends my turn now,”

JOVI: “Draw! I set a monster, and I change Magician’s Synchron into Defense Position. That would do it for now,”

TENMA: “My turn, draw.”

Once again, a smile appears on Tenma’s face.

TENMA: “I activate Master of Summoners’ effect. I pay 500 Life Points. I Special Summon one more Demise Token.” (LP 3000)

Another Demise Token appears on his field.

Actually, what do they look like?

JOVI: “Now, the field will be controlled by fear. I Tribute 2 Demise Tokens and Master of Summoners, come to my field, The Wicked Dreadroot!”

I LOVE THIS BABY.

Darkness covers the whole field. Although it’s still 10 in the morning, it looks like it’s been night.

TENMA: “When Dreadroot is face-up on the field, the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field are halved. Plus, now Dreadroot is the strongest monster on the field. Avatar, copy its ATK!”

Avatar transforms into Dreadroot with black form and 4100 ATK and DEF.

I thought that Avatar only grew when he was FIRST summoned? Am I wrong here?

TENMA: “I open my reverse card, Final Attack Order, it changes all face-up monsters on the field into Attack position,”

Magician Synchron is changed into Attack Position, and Tenma prepares for his Battle Phase,

TENMA: “I attack Magician Synchron with Avatar!”

Magician Synchron is crashed into pieces, decreasing Jovi’s Life Points into 700. Then, Tenma declares for an attack towards Jovi’s face-down monster using Dreadroot.

TENMA: “Go, Dreadroot! Fears Knockdown!”

I like that attack name, I think it's pretty darn original!

Big Shield Gardna is flipped face-up, and because it’s face-up now, it’s changed into Attack Position. Dreadroot’s attack destroys Big Shield Gardna’s shield. The damage is 3900, more than enough to defeat Jovi.

JOVI: “N....no....How could I.....lose.....?”

Jovi falls onto his knees. Suddenly, a Konami South East Asia’s helicopter appears.

TENMA: “You lost, Jovi. I’ll take this girl as an ante. If you want her back, come to my place. Pegasus knows the place. See you there,”

OH NO!! WHY?! Does he want the god cards or something?! OH NOOOO!!

Tenma jumps to the helicopter, and flies away with Alex. Pegasus, along with Oscar, just arrive at Jovi’s school.

PEGASUS: “What happened? I saw my helicopter flew from here,”

And WHY did he just pop up now? Was he just cruisin' down the neighborhood?

JOVI: “A freaky guy named Tenma Yakou just came here. We dueled, but I lost. He took Alex with him. He told me to come to his place, and he said you know the place. Tell me where it is!”

Pegasus doesn’t reply. His face says that he knows Tenma well.

JOVI: “You know him, huh? Tell me who he is!!”

OSCAR: “Calm down. We are still able to save her, aren’t we?”

JOVI: “Oh, I’m sorry. I just.....I....,”

PEGASUS: “That’s okay. I know how you feel. I’ll tell you who he is. Now let’s wait for my other helicopter. We’ll go to the place by that. By the way, Oscar, aren’t you supposed to be at your school now?”

OSCAR: “No, my school is off. I was at my home when I saw your car. Then, I rushed to this school,”

KINDA situational, that there stuffs.

A buzzing sound comes from the sky. There, Pegasus’ helicopter comes.

PEGASUS: “Look, there it is. Let’s go.”

I actually love the duels you have. They're well thought-out, as shown in early Duel City, but what EVER happened to those E-Heroes? Neos died or something last week, I suppose. But anyways, I enjoy this series completely(just about) and hope to see it get even better.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turn 26: The Wicked Gods appear

Hey' date=' I'm back here for a second review. i've decided just to review this and the last chap. so far. I'm pleased with what I've been reading, as the duels have gotten better and more detailed as they go, even if the scenario was just a rehash of Duel City, Yugioh Season 2. However, it became pretty enjoyable as time went on, and I'm now a fan of this story! Now let's get reviewin'.[/i']

2 weeks have passed since the great battles in Battle City. Now, everything goes on just as usual. Jovi is still in school, preparing to go home,

Hey, a description pellet! Some training went on after Season 1!

JOVI: “Man, I’m bored. I miss the Battle City. I hope they would make another tournament soon.”

But today is not like his other ordinary days. His friend approaches him,

There's a comma here, but oh well.

Jovi’s friend: “Hey, Jovi, there’s a man waiting for you in the basketball court.”

JOVI: “Really? Well, then, who is he?”

His friend: “I don’t know. But he has long hair.”

JOVI: “Long hair? Isn’t he Pegasus, the man that came to this school around 6 weeks ago and Dueled me?

His friend: “No, he isn’t. Just, stop talking and let’s go there!”

Friend, as in random guy in the background? Oh well, I have a bunch of those in my class(not a joke).

They are running to the basketball court. A man with a Duel Disk fitted on his left hand is standing there.

JOVI: Is that him? The guy with red coat and white pants?”

His friend: “Yes, now go there and talk to him.”

Doesn't everybody have a duel disk here, like, all the time?

Jovi approaches that guy, and greets him.

JOVI: “Um, hello. Are you waiting for me?”

???: “Ah, so here you are. I’m Tenma Yakou. Let’s have a Duel.”

The guy from Yugioh R! You found a guy we don't know about! Sadly, this makes it feel as if this is another story re-hash like Battle City, but us Americans don't know about it. I hope that you make several awesome changes to make it your own.

JOVI: “Why do I have to accept it? We haven’t known each other yet. Beside, I don’t bring my Duel Disk.”

Tenma then takes a Duel disk from his bag. He then gives it to Jovi.

JOVI: “Here, take my Duel Disk. If you don’t want to Duel me, then....”

Tenma snaps his fingers. 2 men appear. They are holding Alex.

Woah! I actually forgot all about Alex! Who is she, anyways?!(just kidding, but I never felt any bond with her character)

JOVI: “What!? What are you going to do with her?!”

Tenma doesn’t say any single word. He just points Jovi’s Duel Disk

Y'know, shouldn't she be screaming? Or is she unconscious? We'll see, I guess.

JOVI: “You want to Duel against me? Fine, I’ll take you on!!”

TENMA: “Great, now let’s begin.”

JOVI& TENMA: DUEL!!!

JOVI: “You go on, Tenma!!”

TENMA: “If you insist. Draw! I set 2 cards, and I set a monster, that ends my first turn.”

JOVI: “Draw! I summon Magician Synchron. I activate Magician Synchron’s effect. I Special Summon Dark Magician!”

Magician Synchron opens his book. From there, Dark Magician comes out.

Weren't Synchros supposed to come out AFTER Pegasus died, or something? And also, Jovi only used his Synchro at the VERY END of the last story arc, as did Pegasus. Were they last-minute additions?

JOVI: “Magician Synchron, go! Attack his face-down monster!”

Magician Synchron takes out his wand, and swing it to Tenma’s face-down monster, destroying it.

TENMA: “O.K, nice move. You destroy Summon Priest.”

JOVI: “I end my turn.”

Well, at least the card isn't broken by allowing DM to attack. But I was actually expecting DM to be fused more than once at this point. And the E-Heroes died in place of the magnet Squad and the Knight Corps. Wha?!

TENMA: “Wait, at this time, I activate both of my face-down Spell Cards, Fires of Doomsday. Each Fires of Doomsday Special Summons 2 Doomsday Tokens, so now I have 4 Doomsday Tokens. Alright, let’s go to my turn, draw.”

I've actually wanted to do that some time.

He looks to his cards in his hand, and then he smiles.

TENMA: “Humph, I’ll show 1 of my God. I Tribute 3 Doomsday Tokens, I Summon The Wicked Avatar!”

Actually I used to have a fiend deck that I lost, based around Dreadroot. I discarded Dark World guys through card destruction and morphing jar to summon him, or used mausoleum of the emperor. Maybe you could use these strategies.

A dark sphere appears. Slowly but sure, it’s transforming into a black Dark Magician.

I actually love these description bits. I missed them for so long, and now they're incredibly awesome for some reason! Thanks!

JOVI: “What’s that? Dark Magician?”

TENMA: “No, it isn’t. It’s The Wicked Avatar’s effect. It copies the ATK of the strongest monster on the field and makes it its ATK and DEF. Dark Magician is the strongest monster on the field, Avatar’s ATK and DEF now is 2600. I’m not done yet, I Tribute 1 Doomsday Token to Special Summon Master of Summoners.”

Jovi stares at the monsters Tenma controls, The Wicked Avatar, which is in Dark Magician’s form, and Master of Summoners, a monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF.

Was he in YGOR?

TENMA: “Don’t be so scared, Jovi. Our Duel hasn’t ended yet. I pay 500 Life Points to activate Master of Summoners’ effect. I Special Summon 1 Demise Token with 0 ATK and DEF.” (LP 3500).

A monster is Special Summoned to his field.

JOVI: “What’s the point? He has 3 monsters but 2 of them have 0 ATK

TENMA: “Prepare to lose, Jovi. I attack your Dark Magician with Avatar!”

2 Dark Magicians come face to face, and they attack each other. Jovi’s Dark Magician is destroyed, and Avatar inflicts Battle Damage to Jovi’s Life Points, making his Lie Points 3900.

I just started wondering, why didn't you Synchro on Main Phase 2?

TENMA: “I set a card. O.K, that ends my turn now,”

JOVI: “Draw! I set a monster, and I change Magician’s Synchron into Defense Position. That would do it for now,”

TENMA: “My turn, draw.”

Once again, a smile appears on Tenma’s face.

TENMA: “I activate Master of Summoners’ effect. I pay 500 Life Points. I Special Summon one more Demise Token.” (LP 3000)

Another Demise Token appears on his field.

Actually, what do they look like?

JOVI: “Now, the field will be controlled by fear. I Tribute 2 Demise Tokens and Master of Summoners, come to my field, The Wicked Dreadroot!”

I LOVE THIS BABY.

Darkness covers the whole field. Although it’s still 10 in the morning, it looks like it’s been night.

TENMA: “When Dreadroot is face-up on the field, the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field are halved. Plus, now Dreadroot is the strongest monster on the field. Avatar, copy its ATK!”

Avatar transforms into Dreadroot with black form and 4100 ATK and DEF.

I thought that Avatar only grew when he was FIRST summoned? Am I wrong here?

TENMA: “I open my reverse card, Final Attack Order, it changes all face-up monsters on the field into Attack position,”

Magician Synchron is changed into Attack Position, and Tenma prepares for his Battle Phase,

TENMA: “I attack Magician Synchron with Avatar!”

Magician Synchron is crashed into pieces, decreasing Jovi’s Life Points into 700. Then, Tenma declares for an attack towards Jovi’s face-down monster using Dreadroot.

TENMA: “Go, Dreadroot! Fears Knockdown!”

I like that attack name, I think it's pretty darn original!

Big Shield Gardna is flipped face-up, and because it’s face-up now, it’s changed into Attack Position. Dreadroot’s attack destroys Big Shield Gardna’s shield. The damage is 3900, more than enough to defeat Jovi.

JOVI: “N....no....How could I.....lose.....?”

Jovi falls onto his knees. Suddenly, a Konami South East Asia’s helicopter appears.

TENMA: “You lost, Jovi. I’ll take this girl as an ante. If you want her back, come to my place. Pegasus knows the place. See you there,”

OH NO!! WHY?! Does he want the god cards or something?! OH NOOOO!!

Tenma jumps to the helicopter, and flies away with Alex. Pegasus, along with Oscar, just arrive at Jovi’s school.

PEGASUS: “What happened? I saw my helicopter flew from here,”

And WHY did he just pop up now? Was he just cruisin' down the neighborhood?

JOVI: “A freaky guy named Tenma Yakou just came here. We dueled, but I lost. He took Alex with him. He told me to come to his place, and he said you know the place. Tell me where it is!”

Pegasus doesn’t reply. His face says that he knows Tenma well.

JOVI: “You know him, huh? Tell me who he is!!”

OSCAR: “Calm down. We are still able to save her, aren’t we?”

JOVI: “Oh, I’m sorry. I just.....I....,”

PEGASUS: “That’s okay. I know how you feel. I’ll tell you who he is. Now let’s wait for my other helicopter. We’ll go to the place by that. By the way, Oscar, aren’t you supposed to be at your school now?”

OSCAR: “No, my school is off. I was at my home when I saw your car. Then, I rushed to this school,”

KINDA situational, that there stuffs.

A buzzing sound comes from the sky. There, Pegasus’ helicopter comes.

PEGASUS: “Look, there it is. Let’s go.”

I actually love the duels you have. They're well thought-out, as shown in early Duel City, but what EVER happened to those E-Heroes? Neos died or something last week, I suppose. But anyways, I enjoy this series completely(just about) and hope to see it get even better.

I told you I was thinking to not using anymore E-Heroes. To tell you all the truth, I was gonna make a direct sequel for this. And I will pass my Heroes Deck to my little brother which was planned to be the main character of the sequel. However, I've come this far. If I change it, it'd affect the end of the story, even the sequel wouldn't exist. But then again, I'm not too far to change. Any suggestion to make the Hero Deck gone?

Hmm...maybe he has a SECOND deck based around Grand Neos and one other E-Hero fusion(that doesn't use Neos' date=' like Phoenix Enforcer or Tempest)?

[/quote']

I've got an idea how to make it disappear. And all of Jovi's character reference to Yugi and Judai (hopefully) will disappear, too. Just wait in Season 3 and Season 4.

[spoiler=Turn 42. It’s almost a month since the previous chapter was released.]

Turn 42: The Settlement!

Turn 42: The Settlement!

Pegasus and Oscar came out from an elevator. They were exploring the situation around them by their eyes. No one except them was there.

“Are you sure this is the floor where Yakou is, Pegasus?” Oscar said.

“This is my building, and Yakou is at the monitor room. I know this is the right floor. Now silent, I heard some voices. This way!” Pegasus ran to the source of the voice he heard.

“Pegasus, wait!”

“Tune, Frequency Magician and Guardian of Order!” Frequency Magician turned into 2 rings. Guardian of Order flew through it, and then he changed into 8 stars, “Divine storms of the heavens, strike all enemies who would stand in our holy path with the divine's power! Show them the punishment of the light! Synchro Summon! Ride upon lightning! Erdis, Lightsworn Blitzkreig!”

“Jovi and Gekkou are dueling. Against the best pair of Card Professors Pete and Reiko were talking about,” Pegasus said.

“Jo…what the!?” Oscar was about to greet Jovi, but suddenly, Pegasus closed his mouth so Oscar couldn’t continue his words.

“Let’s not interrupt their duel, shall we?” Pegasus said quietly. Oscar just nodded his head.

“Whoaaa, cool!” Jovi said as he expressed his amazement.

Wait for me, Yakou! Activate, Erdis’ effect. I sent the top 5 cards of my Deck to the Graveyard,” Gekkou drew 5 cards. He put them in his Duel Disk’s Graveyard space. Those cards are Judgment Dragon, Gragonith, Pot of Avarice, Lightsworn Barrier, and Charge of the Light Brigade. The cards of Gragonith and Judgment Dragon shone, producing 2 light that went to Erdis and were absorbed by Erdis, “Erdis gains 500 Attack points for each monster card he sends by his effect to the Graveyard that has the same Attribute as he does,” (Erdis, Lightsworn Blitzkreig: ATK 4500).

“4500 attack points?! That can’t be possible!” Depre shouted.

“Yes, it is. Erdis, attack Gol’Gar!”

Erdis was glowing. He took out his large sword. Slowly but sure, he started to run to Gol’Gar with his heavy sword. “Blitzer Sword!” Gekkou said as he yelled Erdis’ attack name. Erdis leaped to Gol’Gar, and launch a swift attack. Gol’Gar was cut into half, thus giving Depre and Richie 1900 points of Battle Damage. (Richie and Depre: LP 0)

“We….just…lost?! “ Richie said in despair. Both fell on their knees, and 2 keycards came out from their pockets.

“Wow, what a reaction. They both fainted just because of losing,” Jovi said.

“They should be. They lost to both of us, who don’t have any record in team dueling,”

Someone clapped his hands. Jovi and Gekkou were looking around to see who did that. It was Pegasus.

“Bravo, Gekkou, Jovi,” Pegasus said as he was approaching fainted Depre and Richie. He took the keycards near those fainted bodies.

“Pegasus! Oscar! You both have the required keycards, don’t you?” Jovi said.

“We do. Let’s open the door,” Pegasus said. Four of them were approaching the door that leads to the monitor room where Yakou it. On the door, there were 12 panels with the size of the keycards they got.

“Keycards, please,” Gekkou said, asking for the keycards they’ve got. Jovi and Oscar took the keycards from their pocket. Jovi gave his to Gekkou while Oscar gave his to Pegasus. Pegasus and Gekkou put those 12 keycards on the 12 panels. The door shone, and then opened itself. They entered that room which has some monitors that are monitoring the whole building. In front of the monitors, a man with pink coat sat. He turned his chair around. The man was Yakou.

“Well, well, it’s about time, Jovi. This girl has been waiting for you all the time,” Yakou said, pointing to sleeping Alex on chairs.

“Alex!” Jovi shouted, stared to Alex for a moment. Jovi then stared back to Yakou. Yakou’s face was decorated with his own satisfaction smile, “Yakou!”

“Let’s settle our business somewhere else. I gave her sleeping medicine because she looked tired but she couldn’t sleep. Follow me,” Yakou left the room, followed by Jovi, Gekkou, Pegasus, and Oscar. They were heading to the elevator. Yakou and everybody else entered the elevator. The elevator brought them to the top of the building.

A door on the roof opened. The Tenmas, Pegasus, Jovi and Oscar went out from the elevator, and went straight to the helipad. The wind blew so hard, making the temperature lower. The watch on Oscar’s left hand showed that it had been 4.26 a.m. Gekkou, Oscar and Pegasus stopped in front of the helipad, while Jovi and Yakou went to the top of it.

They put their decks on in their respective Duel Disk. The Life Points Counters were flashing in red, showing ‘4000’. Jovi and Yakou stared at each other for a moment., before they shouted, “DUEL!”

“I get the first turn, draw!” Yakou made the opening move, “I set a monster, and a card. End of my turn,” 2 face-down cards appeared on the field, “I’ve got the ultimate combo to defeat you, Jovi. Just wait for your defeat,

What kind of strategy do you have in your mind, Yakou? Whatever it is, I’ll tear it apart it for sure! Draw! Normal summon, Skilled Dark Magician!” a black portal appeared at the center of the field. A man with brown robe and a staff came out of it, and flew down to Jovi’s side of the field. “Skilled Dark Magician, attack Yakou’s face-down monster!” Skilled Dark Magician swung its staff. Black lightning beam came out from the staff and it stricken Yakou’s face-down monster, destroying it.

“The monster you just destroyed was Pyramid Turtle. When that card is destroyed by battle, I can Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from my Deck with 2000 or lower Defense Points. Appear now, Pyramid Turtle!” the ground near Yakou shook. From there, a pyramid emerged. A head of a turtle came out, along with its 4 legs.

“Turn….!”

“Wait, in your End Phase, I activate Quick-Play Spell Card, Fires of Doomsday. Special Summon 2 Doomsday Tokens to my side,” 2 black flames ignited. They formed 2 bodies, with an eye on each body.

Damn! Turn end!”

Good, Jovi. There’s nothing you can do. You are about to see the power of the Wicked God! My turn, draw! Tribute, 2 Doomsday Tokens and Pyramid Turtle!” Doomsday Tokens and Pyramid Turtle transformed into a dark spiral, and started to disappear, “Tribute Summon, The Wicked Dreadroot!”

“The….Wicked God…” Jovi said.

“When Dreadroot is face-up on the field, all monsters’ attack and defense points except its are halved!” Dreadroot gathered a dark energy ball and shot it to the sky. The ball exploded in the sky, and turned into a barrier that covered the whole field. That barrier was absorbing Skilled Dark Magician’s energy, making it shrink. (Skilled Dark Magician: ATK 950/ DEF 850)

“Take this, Jovi! Wicked Dreadroot, attack Skilled Dark Magician! Fear’s Knockdown!” Dreadroot punched Skilled Dark Magician. Skilled Dark Magician was shattered into pieces. (Jovi: LP 950)

“Not good! The Duel just started but Jovi’s Life Points has reached 950 points!” Gekkou said.

What a strong strike. Even I, who didn’t take the strike directly, can feel it. Can I beat it?

To be continued….

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card]Erdis, Lightsworn Blitzkreig

**********/LIGHT/Warrior/ATK 3500/DEF 2500

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can send up to 5 cards on top of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each Monster Card sent by this effect that shares the same Attribute with this card. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent’s Life Points equal to the original DEF of the destroyed monster.

ErdisLightswornBlitzkreig.png

ErdisLightswornBlitzkreig.png

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Yakou: Fear this, Jovi! My Wicked Dreadroot! The source of all fears in the world! There’s no way you can win! Give up!

Jovi: I refuse to surrender to you! I will save Alex by defeating your Wicked Gods! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, “The Avatar! Unsurpassable ‘100’!” I will kill your Wicked Gods for sure, Yakou!

[spoiler=Turn 43. Good, I made it on time for this chapter.]

Turn 43: The Avatar! Unsurpassable ‘100’!

Wicked Dreadroot, attack Skilled Dark Magician! Fears Knockdown!” Dreadroot punched Skilled Dark Magician. Skilled Dark Magician was shattered into pieces. Jovi almost knocked down as well. (Jovi: LP 950)

“Not good! The Duel just started but Jovi’s Life Points has reached 950 points!” Gekkou said.

What a strong strike. Even I, who didn’t take the strike directly, can feel it. Can I beat it?” Jovi said as he tried to stand.

“How about it, Jovi!? Are you afraid of my Wicked God now?” Yakou said.

Jovi was finally able to stand firmly, “No! There’s no way I’m afraid of your Wicked God! Now end your turn!”

Stubborn. But good, now you can taste the power of 3 Wicked Gods. End of my turn,”

“My turn, draw!” Jovi drew a card. He had 6 cards in his hand. After observing the condition of cards in his hand, he made a move, “This is the only way I can do. Spell Card, Swords of Revealing Light!” 3 light swords shone in the sky. They descend down to the ground, embedded in front of Dreadroot.

“The activation of your Swords of Revealing Light has just proven that you’re afraid of my Wicked Gods. What a shame way,” Yakou insulted Jovi. Jovi didn’t pay close attention to what Yakou said.

“I summon Queen’s Knight,” An armored woman with a sword appeared in front of Jovi. “Turn end. There’s only one way I can think of to beat Dreadroot right now. I can only stall until the cards I need come,

“My turn, draw!” Yakou said, “Well, there’s nothing I can do. Turn end,” Yakou passed his turn with no move. After Yakou declared his turn’s end, 1 light sword that was preventing Dreadroot from moving disappeared, “2 more turns and you’re dead, Jovi,

That’s right, Yakou. You can’t do anything as long as Swords of Revealing Light is on my side of the field. My turn, draw! Activate Spell Card, Gold Sarcophagus!” a gold box with an Wdjat Eye came up from a green card on the field. Jovi put his Deck out of its holder and searched for something, “I choose one card from my Deck, removing it from play. In the second Standby Phase after I activate this card, I add the removed card to my hand,” Jovi chose King’s Knight. King’s Knight card was put into the gold box. The gold box then disappeared, “Turn End,”

The combination of three Royal Knights, huh? Are you planning to summon your Egyptian God?” Yakou thought, “Draw! Well, well, well, yet nothing I can do now. Turn end,” 1 more light sword disappeared from Yakou’s side of the field.

Just as I planned, my turn, draw!” Jovi looked at 5 cards in his hand, “I don’t have do anything right now. Next turn, I will overcome his Dreadroot, end of my turn,”

“Draw! I cannot do anything. I end my turn now,” Yakou had 7 cards in his hand, so he had to discard one. He discarded Herald of Creation. Finally, all the light swords have disappeared. “Now nothing can prevent me to beat him!

Not good, Swords of Revealing Light’s effect has been worn out. The next card I’d draw will be either my life saver, or my life destroyer. I must draw! Bring it up! Draw!” Jovi drew his card as he closed his eyes. He brought the card to the front of his eyes. He then took a look at the card he just drew, “Well, not the card I wanted, but this might do it. During my Standby Phase, I add King’s Knight to my hand,” The golden box that carried King’s Knight card along re-appeared. It opened its upper cover. King’s Knight card came out from the box, and went to Jovi’s hand. “I summon King’s Knight,”

Jovi placed King’s Knight card on his Duel Disk. The card then appeared in front of him, and King’s Knight emerged from the card, prepared to battle, “When King’s Knight is Normal Summoned while I’m controlling Queen’s Knight, I can Special Summon Jack’s Knight,” Jovi searched his Deck, again. This time for Jack’s Knight. As soon as he found it, he put it on his Duel Disk, “Come forth, Jack’s Knight!”

“What a cheap tactic! I’ve been thinking that since you summon Queen’s Knight! You’re going to summon an Egyptian God, aren’t you?” Yakou said, trying to unveil Jovi’s strategy.

“No. Spell Card, Polymerization!” Jovi put in Polymerization in his Duel Disk’s Spell & Trap Card Slot. “To tell you the truth, Yakou, I don’t have any Egyptian God in my Deck. I put them somewhere else, in a very safe place.” Instead of tributing the Royal Knights, he fused them. The Royal Knights flew and fused, making a bright shining light. The light formed an armor, which was then equipped to a man. “Fusion Summon, Arcana Knight Joker!”

“What?! He didn’t summon the god?!” Yakou seemed surprised seeing his calculation was wrong, “But you only make your life in this duel shorter, Jovi. Nothing can beat Wicked Gods except the Egyptian Gods themselves. However, what would you do? I have Dreadroot, and by its effect, your Arcana’s attack points is halved,” the black barrier on the field once again absorbed energies. This time, it got it from Arcana. Arcana’s body shrunk. (Arcana Knight Joker: ATK 1900 / DEF 1250)

“I equip Lightning Blade to Arcana,” lightning stricken the ground. In all of sudden, a lightning sword appeared in the place the lightning stricken. Arcana grabbed that sword, (Arcana Knight Joker: ATK 1900 + 800 = 2700) “I set a card, end of my turn,” Jovi ended his turn by setting 1 card.

Yakou laughed out loud, thinking that his victory was sealed. “Now, my turn, draw! Prepare for your end, Jovi! Dreadroot, attack Arcana!” Dreadroot was preparing to attack. It gathered its punch towards the little Arcana. “Fears Knockdown!” Dreadroot punched its fist to Arcana. When Dreadroot’s fist was going to hit Arcana, Jovi activated his face-down card.

“Trap Card, open! Back-Up Weapon! Activate only in one of my monster is being attacked. I can search for an Equip Spell Card in my Deck, and equip it to the attacked monster!” Jovi was searching for an Equip Spell Card in his Deck. He picked 1 card, which was Rainbow Veil, “I equip Rainbow Veil to Arcana!” Jovi put Rainbow Veil in his Duel Disk’s Spell & Trap Card Slot. Arcana’s body shone in rainbow colors. “The effects of a monster that battles the monster equipped with Rainbow Veil are negated. Thus, Arcana’s attack and defense points are back to normal!” (Arcana Knight Joker: ATK 3800 + 800 = 4600 / DEF 2500)

The black barrier that was covering the field disappeared. Arcana’s energy was absorbed back by its true owner. Arcana’s body grew bigger, and finally his body turned back to normal, “Arcana Knight Joker, Counter Attack! Lightning Blade!” Arcana Knight Joker avoided Dreadroot’s attack. He attacked Dreadroot with its lightning sword. Dreadroot was sliced into half and giving Yakou 600 points of Battle Damage. (Tenma Yakou: LP 3400)

Yakou seemed shocked, seeing that one of his Wicked Gods he was proud of was beaten. “How….could…it be….? Dreadroot…..was destroyed….?” Yakou said. He began to lose control of his stand.

Wow, he acted like that when I beat only one of his Wicked Gods. I wonder what his reaction would be if I completely beat him?” Jovi thought, “Hey, what’s wrong? End your turn!”

Yakou then was able to re-gain his balance and stand strong. He picked 1 Monster Card in his hand and summoned it. “I summon….Summoner Monk,” a man with purple rob sat down right in front of Yakou, “When Summoner Monk is Normal Summoned, it’s turned into Defense Position right after its summoning,” Yakou said in a weak voice, “I activate Summoner Monk’s effect. By discarding one Spell Card, Special Summon one Level 4 monster from my Deck,” Yakou put Pot of Avarice to his Graveyard. He then took his Deck out, and searching something in it, “I summon….Rescue Cat,” a white kitten with a lamp hat stood next to Summoner Monk. “I set a card, turn end.”

Wow, I can feel it. His fighting spirit start to fade away. During your End Phase, Rainbow Veil is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of Back-Up Weapon,” Jovi took out Rainbow Veil card from his Duel Disk’s Spell & Trap Card Slot, then put it in his Graveyard Space, “My turn, draw! Battle Pha…”

Before Jovi could finish his words, Yakou interrupted by activating a Trap Card, “Trap Card, activate. Threatening Roar,” a giant animal came out from the card. It then roared, shaking the entire field. “You cannot attack this turn,”

“Well, I guess I have to end my turn here,” Jovi said.

“My turn,” before Yakou could draw his card, his body shook. His heart was beating stronger than it usually is, “What is this? I’m feeling….weird. Do the Wicked Gods still want me to continue the duel? Could it be….the card I’ll draw is…draw!” Yakou drew his card. The card he drew was The Wicked Avatar, just like he expected. “Yes. They want me to beat Jovi. I tribute Rescue Cat to activate its effect. I special summon two Level 3 or lower Beast monsters from my Deck. I special summon Gallis the Star Beast and Des Koala,” Rescue Cat dug and created a big hole. From the hole, Gallis and Des Koala came up.

He has gathered 3 monsters. The next Wicked God is going to be summoned. Be careful, Jovi,” Gekkou thought.

“I tribute Summoner Monk, Gallis and Des Koala. This is my best Wicked God, The Wicked Avatar!” the 3 monsters Yakou tributed formed a black sphere. The black sphere started to turn into Arcana, until it completely copied Arcana in black, (The Wicked Avatar: ATK 3900 / DEF 3900)

“You should’ve known Avatar’s effect from the first time we met. Avatar, attack Arcana! Blade of the Dark!” The black Arcana tried to slash the real Arcana. The black one succeeded to do so. The real Arcana destroyed. Avatar then turned back to the Sphere Mode. (Jovi: LP 850) (The Wicked Avatar: ATK 100 / DEF 100)

The Wicked Avatar, its attack and defense points are always 100 points higher than the strongest monster on the field except itself. It’ll be so hard beating it. But no, I must not think about being beaten. I must think a way to beat Avatar! For Alex! Jovi thought.

I’ve got The Wicked Avatar in my side of the field. I’m flipping the script here. Now, the next target is back to the old target, winning.” Yakou said in his mind.

Jovi and Yakou: I will not give up!

To be continued….

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card]Rainbow Veil

Equip Spell Card

If the equipped monster battles an opponent's monster, while that monster is on the field its effect(s) is negated during the Battle Phase only.

RainbowVeilPTDN-EN-C-1E.png

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Gekkou: Be careful, Jovi! He’s summoned The Avatar!

Jovi: Nothing to be worried about, Gekkou. I’m gonna win this for sure!

Yakou: There’s no way you can do that! I’m turning the table! With Avatar, my victory has been determined!

Jovi: No! The duel is not over! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, “Erasing the Eraser!”. The Avatar is disturbing…

[spoiler=Turn 43. Good' date= I made it on time for this chapter.]

Yo, so I'm back fro my final review as of now. But before that, I need to get some minor concerns out of the way...

When you wanted to ask for a good archetype for a character, I'd suggest using Allies Of Justice, since I already know how to run one. For starters, you'll be using stuff such as Cyber Dragon, DNA Transplant, DD Capsule..wait, I should just PM this stuff.

I'll post what I've thought of the previous stuff later.

Wicked Dreadroot, attack Skilled Dark Magician! Fears Knockdown!” Dreadroot punched Skilled Dark Magician. Skilled Dark Magician was shattered into pieces. Jovi almost knocked down as well. (Jovi: LP 950)

Holy crap, he's already almost dead! Let's see some comebackage!

What a strong strike. Even I, who didn’t take the strike directly, can feel it. Can I beat it?” Jovi said as he tried to stand.

“How about it, Jovi!? Are you afraid of my Wicked God now?” Yakou said.

Jovi was finally able to stand firmly, “No! There’s no way I’m afraid of your Wicked God! Now end your turn!”

Stubborn. But good, now you can taste the power of 3 Wicked Gods. End of my turn,”

I wanna see him beat Eraser.

“My turn, draw!” Jovi drew a card. He had 6 cards in his hand. After observing the condition of cards in his hand, he made a move, “This is the only way I can do. Spell Card, Swords of Revealing Light!” 3 light swords shone in the sky. They descend down to the ground, embedded in front of Dreadroot.

“The activation of your Swords of Revealing Light has just proven that you’re afraid of my Wicked Gods. What a shame way,” Yakou insulted Jovi. Jovi didn’t pay close attention to what Yakou said.

There are some grammar errors... shame shame! 'What a shame way'? A shame way of what? Or is it a shameful way of something? Lend me a hand here! It's like they live in Japan but have just 'learned' english(or engrish)and are testing it out! There have been quite a few grammatical errors in this series that you need to double-check.

“I summon Queen’s Knight,” An armored woman with a sword appeared in front of Jovi. “Turn end. There’s only one way I can think of to beat Dreadroot right now. I can only stall until the cards I need come,

“My turn, draw!” Yakou said, “Well, there’s nothing I can do. Turn end,” Yakou passed his turn with no move. After Yakou declared his turn’s end, 1 light sword that was preventing Dreadroot from moving disappeared, “2 more turns and you’re dead, Jovi,

That’s right, Yakou. You can’t do anything as long as Swords of Revealing Light is on my side of the field. My turn, draw! Activate Spell Card, Gold Sarcophagus!” a gold box with an Wdjat Eye came up from a green card on the field. Jovi put his Deck out of its holder and searched for something, “I choose one card from my Deck, removing it from play. In the second Standby Phase after I activate this card, I add the removed card to my hand,” Jovi chose King’s Knight. King’s Knight card was put into the gold box. The gold box then disappeared, “Turn End,”

The combination of three Royal Knights, huh? Are you planning to summon your Egyptian God?” Yakou thought, “Draw! Well, well, well, yet nothing I can do now. Turn end,” 1 more light sword disappeared from Yakou’s side of the field.

Just as I planned, my turn, draw!” Jovi looked at 5 cards in his hand, “I don’t have do anything right now. Next turn, I will overcome his Dreadroot, end of my turn,”

Here's where I got excited. Yes, the tough critic got excited. Wow.

“Draw! I cannot do anything. I end my turn now,” Yakou had 7 cards in his hand, so he had to discard one. He discarded Herald of Creation. Finally, all the light swords have disappeared. “Now nothing can prevent me to beat him!

Not good, Swords of Revealing Light’s effect has been worn out. The next card I’d draw will be either my life saver, or my life destroyer. I must draw! Bring it up! Draw!” Jovi drew his card as he closed his eyes. He brought the card to the front of his eyes. He then took a look at the card he just drew, “Well, not the card I wanted, but this might do it. During my Standby Phase, I add King’s Knight to my hand,” The golden box that carried King’s Knight card along re-appeared. It opened its upper cover. King’s Knight card came out from the box, and went to Jovi’s hand. “I summon King’s Knight,”

'Life destroyer'? That sounds lame but who cares! He's pullin' a Yugi(what I call a super-lucky come back)!!

Jovi placed King’s Knight card on his Duel Disk. The card then appeared in front of him, and King’s Knight emerged from the card, prepared to battle, “When King’s Knight is Normal Summoned while I’m controlling Queen’s Knight, I can Special Summon Jack’s Knight,” Jovi searched his Deck, again. This time for Jack’s Knight. As soon as he found it, he put it on his Duel Disk, “Come forth, Jack’s Knight!”

“What a cheap tactic! I’ve been thinking that since you summon Queen’s Knight! You’re going to summon an Egyptian God, aren’t you?” Yakou said, trying to unveil Jovi’s strategy.

Fool, don't you know that those three cards are illegal in organized play? *booing*

“No. Spell Card, Polymerization!” Jovi put in Polymerization in his Duel Disk’s Spell & Trap Card Slot. “To tell you the truth, Yakou, I don’t have any Egyptian God in my Deck. I put them somewhere else, in a very safe place.” Instead of tributing the Royal Knights, he fused them. The Royal Knights flew and fused, making a bright shining light. The light formed an armor, which was then equipped to a man. “Fusion Summon, Arcana Knight Joker!”

I sense bad grammar a'brewing!

“What?! He didn’t summon the god?!” Yakou seemed surprised seeing his calculation was wrong, “But you only make your life in this duel shorter, Jovi. Nothing can beat Wicked Gods except the Egyptian Gods themselves. However, what would you do? I have Dreadroot, and by its effect, your Arcana’s attack points is halved,” the black barrier on the field once again absorbed energies. This time, it got it from Arcana. Arcana’s body shrunk. (Arcana Knight Joker: ATK 1900 / DEF 1250)

“I equip Lightning Blade to Arcana,” lightning stricken the ground. In all of sudden, a lightning sword appeared in the place the lightning stricken. Arcana grabbed that sword, (Arcana Knight Joker: ATK 1900 + 800 = 2700) “I set a card, end of my turn,” Jovi ended his turn by setting 1 card.

Nothing much to say here except that Yakou should've seen the following events coming.

Yakou laughed out loud, thinking that his victory was sealed. “Now, my turn, draw! Prepare for your end, Jovi! Dreadroot, attack Arcana!” Dreadroot was preparing to attack. It gathered its punch towards the little Arcana. “Fears Knockdown!” Dreadroot punched its fist to Arcana. When Dreadroot’s fist was going to hit Arcana, Jovi activated his face-down card.

“Trap Card, open! Back-Up Weapon! Activate only in one of my monster is being attacked. I can search for an Equip Spell Card in my Deck, and equip it to the attacked monster!” Jovi was searching for an Equip Spell Card in his Deck. He picked 1 card, which was Rainbow Veil, “I equip Rainbow Veil to Arcana!” Jovi put Rainbow Veil in his Duel Disk’s Spell & Trap Card Slot. Arcana’s body shone in rainbow colors. “The effects of a monster that battles the monster equipped with Rainbow Veil are negated. Thus, Arcana’s attack and defense points are back to normal!” (Arcana Knight Joker: ATK 3800 + 800 = 4600 / DEF 2500)

HE DID IT!! HE'S PULLED A YUGI!!

The black barrier that was covering the field disappeared. Arcana’s energy was absorbed back by its true owner. Arcana’s body grew bigger, and finally his body turned back to normal, “Arcana Knight Joker, Counter Attack! Lightning Blade!” Arcana Knight Joker avoided Dreadroot’s attack. He attacked Dreadroot with its lightning sword. Dreadroot was sliced into half and giving Yakou 600 points of Battle Damage. (Tenma Yakou: LP 3400)

Come on, JUST sliced in half? Not a three-strike counter attack, slicing him at the torso, neck and chest?

Yakou seemed shocked, seeing that one of his Wicked Gods he was proud of was beaten. “How….could…it be….? Dreadroot…..was destroyed….?” Yakou said. He began to lose control of his stand.

Hm. I actually like how wimpy you made him.

Wow, he acted like that when I beat only one of his Wicked Gods. I wonder what his reaction would be if I completely beat him?” Jovi thought, “Hey, what’s wrong? End your turn!”

Yakou then was able to re-gain his balance and stand strong. He picked 1 Monster Card in his hand and summoned it. “I summon….Summoner Monk,” a man with purple rob sat down right in front of Yakou, “When Summoner Monk is Normal Summoned, it’s turned into Defense Position right after its summoning,” Yakou said in a weak voice, “I activate Summoner Monk’s effect. By discarding one Spell Card, Special Summon one Level 4 monster from my Deck,” Yakou put Pot of Avarice to his Graveyard. He then took his Deck out, and searching something in it, “I summon….Rescue Cat,” a white kitten with a lamp hat stood next to Summoner Monk. “I set a card, turn end.”

In a story plagued with short chapters, this was one of the larger paragraphs.

Wow, I can feel it. His fighting spirit start to fade away. During your End Phase, Rainbow Veil is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of Back-Up Weapon,” Jovi took out Rainbow Veil card from his Duel Disk’s Spell & Trap Card Slot, then put it in his Graveyard Space, “My turn, draw! Battle Pha…”

Before Jovi could finish his words, Yakou interrupted by activating a Trap Card, “Trap Card, activate. Threatening Roar,” a giant animal came out from the card. It then roared, shaking the entire field. “You cannot attack this turn,”

I always found it irritating when guys said 'DRAW!!' every turn in the show.

“Well, I guess I have to end my turn here,” Jovi said.

“My turn,” before Yakou could draw his card, his body shook. His heart was beating stronger than it usually is, “What is this? I’m feeling….weird. Do the Wicked Gods still want me to continue the duel? Could it be….the card I’ll draw is…draw!” Yakou drew his card. The card he drew was The Wicked Avatar, just like he expected. “Yes. They want me to beat Jovi. I tribute Rescue Cat to activate its effect. I special summon two Level 3 or lower Beast monsters from my Deck. I special summon Gallis the Star Beast and Des Koala,” Rescue Cat dug and created a big hole. From the hole, Gallis and Des Koala came up.

Original summoning effect here. A hole, heheh.

He has gathered 3 monsters. The next Wicked God is going to be summoned. Be careful, Jovi,” Gekkou thought.

“I tribute Summoner Monk, Gallis and Des Koala. This is my best Wicked God, The Wicked Avatar!” the 3 monsters Yakou tributed formed a black sphere. The black sphere started to turn into Arcana, until it completely copied Arcana in black, (The Wicked Avatar: ATK 3900 / DEF 3900)

What can Jovi POSSIBLY summon with 4000 attack without spells or traps?! This would be a handy place to have a Grand Neos deck on hold.

“You should’ve known Avatar’s effect from the first time we met. Avatar, attack Arcana! Blade of the Dark!” The black Arcana tried to slash the real Arcana. The black one succeeded to do so. The real Arcana destroyed. Avatar then turned back to the Sphere Mode. (Jovi: LP 850) (The Wicked Avatar: ATK 100 / DEF 100)

The Wicked Avatar, its attack and defense points are always 100 points higher than the strongest monster on the field except itself. It’ll be so hard beating it. But no, I must not think about being beaten. I must think a way to beat Avatar! For Alex! Jovi thought.

I’ve got The Wicked Avatar in my side of the field. I’m flipping the script here. Now, the next target is back to the old target, winning.” Yakou said in his mind.

Jovi and Yakou: I will not give up!

To be continued….

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card]Rainbow Veil

Equip Spell Card

If the equipped monster battles an opponent's monster, while that monster is on the field its effect(s) is negated during the Battle Phase only.

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Gekkou: Be careful, Jovi! He’s summoned The Avatar!

Jovi: Nothing to be worried about, Gekkou. I’m gonna win this for sure!

Yakou: There’s no way you can do that! I’m turning the table! With Avatar, my victory has been determined!

Jovi: No! The duel is not over! Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, “Erasing the Eraser!”. The Avatar is disturbing…

The story has gotten a lot more solid since the beginning, and now it makes more sense. But I still have some qualms about it.

1. I don't know who the professors are. They just happen to be there without a good history. I only see them as stick figures, as I don't get an adequate description! And why is one guy an un-supervised kid?! I just don't know these guys, I thought that I'd end up liking one of them.

2. When Jovi lost, nothing happened.He didn't die, he didn't break apart, the Psychic dude just left and got paid. Was this a self-esteem killing moment?! Nothing happened to Jovi to harm him in any way. WHY?!

3. You have too many Psychic guys.

4. The Blue-Eyes Golem fusion looks creepy...

And that's about it. The duels are solid, they excite me. I like this story because whatever the quality in the beginning, it grows on you. I understand why people like it now. Although the third season, oho, the ORIGINAL season!! THAT will be the trademark period in this series. I salute you.

Story: 8/10 overall.

Pros: Easy to like.

Awesome duels.

Makes the old scenarios work(somehow).

Yakou is easy to enjoy.

One of few stories that makes me explode with anticipation.

Cons: Needs proof-reading.

Not QUITE grabbed in the beginning of the series.

Short chapters.

I don't LIKE Alex!!

Pegasus's deck is too campy.

I look forward to the ending of the duel!

The story has gotten a lot more solid since the beginning, and now it makes more sense. But I still have some qualms about it.

1. I don't know who the professors are. They just happen to be there without a good history. I only see them as stick figures, as I don't get an adequate description! And why is one guy an un-supervised kid?! I just don't know these guys, I thought that I'd end up liking one of them.

2. When Jovi lost, nothing happened.He didn't die, he didn't break apart, the Psychic dude just left and got paid. Was this a self-esteem killing moment?! Nothing happened to Jovi to harm him in any way. WHY?!

And that's about it. The duels are solid, they excite me. I like this story because whatever the quality in the beginning, it grows on you. I understand why people like it now. Although the third season, oho, the ORIGINAL season!! THAT will be the trademark period in this series. I salute you.

Awesome duels.

Yakou is easy to enjoy.

Short chapters.

I don't LIKE Alex!!

1. Too lazy to write in, since they aren't my original character and they only duel once.

2. Well, I try to make my character not like Judai or Yugi, who got depressed when they lost once. Oh, and I just want to introduce Mike, since he'll have a bigger role in Season 3.

3. The real anime abuses Insect, so this time I abuse Psychic. And only 1 that will stand till the end. The other 2....well, they're not gonna make an appearance in next episodes. Well, maybe a cameo, but we'll see.

4. I didn't make it.

I don't think I have to complain on pros, so for the contras:

Needs proof-reading. I can't find a good one

Not QUITE grabbed in the beginning of the series. I really know about that

Short chapters. I'm making it longer since chapter 41. Chapter 43 is 4 pages length with size 12 Times New Roman.

I don't LIKE Alex!! Why? She hasn't had any single duel yet. Her lines weren't much, what makes you hate her?

Pegasus's deck is too campy. I can't fix about that. Any suggestion?

1. I could be a good proof-reader if you want, I can even help re-write some earlier chapters if you'd like.

2. It's okay, it was just the beginning.

3. Yay for long chapters!

4. Well, that's the point. She's done nothing but cause trouble!! By getting captured by a psycho.

5. Well, he's Pegasus. Not much to improve on there, sadly(*laughs*). I guess I could think of something, but it'll take a while...

Anyways, good luck with the series and good work.

The story has gotten a lot more solid since the beginning' date=' and now it makes more sense. But I still have some qualms about it.

Awesome duels.

Yakou is easy to enjoy.

Short chapters.

I don't LIKE Alex!!

1. Too lazy to write in, since they aren't my original character and they only duel once.

2. Well, I try to make my character not like Judai or Yugi, who got depressed when they lost once. Oh, and I just want to introduce Mike, since he'll have a bigger role in Season 3.

3. The real anime abuses Insect, so this time I abuse Psychic. And only 1 that will stand till the end. The other 2....well, they're not gonna make an appearance in next episodes. Well, maybe a cameo, but we'll see.

4. I didn't make it.

Needs proof-reading. [b']I can't find a good one[/b]

Short chapters. I'm making it longer since chapter 41. Chapter 43 is 4 pages length with size 12 Times New Roman.

I don't LIKE Alex!! Why? She hasn't had any single duel yet. Her lines weren't much, what makes you hate her?

1. I could be a good proof-reader if you want, I can even help re-write some earlier chapters if you'd like.

4. Well, that's the point. She's done nothing but cause trouble!! By getting captured by a psycho.

5. Well, he's Pegasus. Not much to improve on there, sadly(*laughs*). I guess I could think of something, but it'll take a while...

1. Sure. I really want to re-write the first few chapters after the whole story ends.

2. Glad you understand.

4. Next season she'll duel. That's why I put her bio in the first post along with her Deck.

5. You don't have to.

The story has gotten a lot more solid since the beginning' date=' and now it makes more sense. But I still have some qualms about it.

Awesome duels.

Yakou is easy to enjoy.

Short chapters.

I don't LIKE Alex!!

4. I didn't make it.

1. Sure. I really want to re-write the first few chapters after the whole story ends.

2. Glad you understand.

4. Next season she'll duel. That's why I put her bio in the first post along with her Deck.

5. You don't have to.

In an attempt to keep the volley of replies going, I'll reply again.

1. If you want me to, then just send me any number of chapters and I'll look at them as soon as possible.

2. Yay.

4(skipping 3). YES! Finally! I really hate it when guys don't do anything for a long time, but I really like it when those same people REALLY do something.

5. Okayz.

[spoiler=Annoying....]The story has gotten a lot more solid since the beginning' date=' and now it makes more sense. But I still have some qualms about it.

Awesome duels.

Yakou is easy to enjoy.

Short chapters.

I don't LIKE Alex!!

4. I didn't make it.

2. Glad you understand.

5. You don't have to.

In an attempt to keep the volley of replies going, I'll reply again.

1. If you want me to, then just send me any number of chapters and I'll look at them as soon as possible.

2. Yay.

4(skipping 3). YES! Finally! I really hate it when guys don't do anything for a long time, but I really like it when those same people REALLY do something.

5. Okayz.

Okay. 500 points for re-writing the chapters. Only until chapter....29 or 30 I guess. Link in the first post. Don't re-write the chapters I wrote with the non-script format. Deal or No Deal?

[spoiler=Turn 44. Too lazy to add links. I recommend you to read the note right after the chapter.]

Turn 44: Erasing the Eraser!

Turn 44: Erasing the Eraser!

The Duel between Jovi and Yakou was underway. Jovi was in disadvantage, with only 850 Life Points left, 4 cards in his hand, and nothing on his side of the field. On the other hand, Yakou was controlling the field although his Wicked Dreadroot just got destroyed. He managed to summon The Wicked Avatar right after the Dreadroot was destroyed. Yakou controlled Avatar with 4 cards in his hand and 3400 Life Points left.

“Turn end,” Yakou said, “See, Jovi? That was one of the true powers of The Wicked Gods,” Yakou stared to Jovi with his eyes burnt by the flame of hatred. Jovi stared back at him in fears. Fear surrounded him. Tears of sweat fell from his head, even though it was still early in the dawn and the morning wind blew so hard. Yakou now put his eyes on the black sphere, flying above the field, “With Avatar, I’ll put an end to this duel with my victory. If Avatar fails, I still have one more weapon Jovi hasn’t seen before. The third Wicked God….

“My turn!” Jovi put his hand on his Deck as he prepared to draw. Before he could draw his card, his hand trembled. “What happened?! Why is my body…frightened to the Wicked God in all of sudden? No! I have to draw! Draw!” Jovi pulled away the top card of his Deck. He took a look at it, and played it right away. “I set a monster, and a card. Turn end,”

“My turn, draw!” Yakou drew, “Avatar, attack his face-down monster!” Jovi’s face-down monster flipped face-up. It was Magician’s Valkyria. Avatar then changed into a girl with black girl which blasted a black beam from its staff. “Dark Magic Illusion!” The beam stricken the real Magician’s Valkyria. However, she could deflect it well. “What the?! How could she?!” Yakou’s Life Points were damaged by 100 points. (Yakou: LP 3300)

“Too bad, Yakou. Avatar only copies the attack points of my Magician’s Valkyria plus 100 points, making its current attack points 1700. But my Magician’s Valkyria’s defense points is 1800, 100 points higher than your Avatar’s current attack,” Jovi explained.

Yakou was surprised that the Avatar’s attack could be blocked by a monster, “Turn end. You may have been safe now, Jovi. But remember, you can’t use any Spell and Trap card until the end of my next turn due to the Avatar’s effect,”

“I already know about that. My turn, draw!” Jovi started his turn, “Right! This card can prevent my Life Points get decreased! I summon another Magician’s Valkyria!” A girl with green armor stood beside another similar green-armored girl. “When Magician’s Valkyria is face-up on my side of the field, you can’t attack any other Spellcaster monster I control,” Each Magician’s Valkyria raised their staffs. They both cast some kind of spell which created a barrier in front of them.

“One Magician’s Valkyria protecting another? Well, well, well, you just can’t get even dumber every second,” Yakou said. “Cheap strategy like that will be nothing in front of The Wicked Avatar,”

Yet again, Jovi just kept quiet responding Yakou’s insult towards him, “Turn end,” Jovi said, ending his turn. Jovi controlled 2 Magician’s Valkyria while Yakou had a black Magician’s Valkyria on his side of the field. Yakou was leading in the duel with 3300 Life Points left while Jovi’s got 850 Life Points left.

“My turn, draw! I set 2 cards. End of my turn,” one face-down card appeared in front of Yakou. He ended his turn by just making one move that was setting 2 cards. “This face-down card….will be a back-up tactic for me. Sure, it seems that Jovi doesn’t stand any single chance to beat Avatar. But, he could pull off some new moves out of his pocket in all of sudden,” Yakou thought as he stared one of 2 face-down cards he just set.

“My turn, draw! This time, reverse card, open! Magical Dimension!” a human-shaped golden cask rose from the bottom of the field. “Activate only when I control a Spellcaster monster. I tribute 1 monster and Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster from my hand. Then, I destroy 1 monster on the field!” The cask opened. Magician’s Valkyria entered the cask. The cask then got closed again, “I Special Summon, Dark Magician!” The cask shone, and started to open again. Instead of Magician’s Valkyria who entered the cask, Dark Magician came out of it. “Destroy the Avatar, Dark Magician!” Dark Magician charge black ball of energy on its staff. “Dark Magic!” Dark Magician threw the black ball to Avatar which now transformed into Dark Magician in black. Avatar got destroyed and shattered into pieces by the explosion of the black ball.

Yakou had nothing on his side of the field except 2 face-down cards. “Battle! Magician’s Valkyria, direct attack! Magic Illusion!” Yakou got stricken by a lightning beam from Magician’s Valkyria’s staff. (Yakou: LP 1700)

“YEAH!” The sideline audiences, Gekkou, Pegasus and Oscar cheered up, “Awesome! Jovi’s succeeded to push Yakou to the edge in just one turn!” Oscar said. “One single blow from Dark Magician will end the duel with Jovi’s victory!” Gekkou continued.

“Not so fast! Trap Card, open! Sinister Seeds! For every 500 points of damage I take, I Special Summon 1 Sinister Seed Token. I got 1600 points of damage, Special Summon 3 Sinister Seed Tokens!” a yellow flower appeared. It shot 3 seeds from its bloom. The seeds started to grow quickly into 3 red flowers.

“Dark Magician, attack one of the Sinister Seed Tokens! Dark Magic Attack!” Dark Magician attacked one of the flowers with his black energy ball.

“Trap Card, open! Waboku! My monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn!” 3 woman priests line up in front of the flowers. The black energy ball got blocked by the woman priests. “You can’t beat me so easily, Jovi!”

Why? Why did he activate Waboku now? If he activated it earlier when Magician’s Valkyria attacked, he could’ve saved his Life Points. Does he aim for….? Turn end!”

“My turn, draw!” Yakou drew a card, making a total of 5 cards in his hand, “Tribute 3 Sinister Seed Tokens, Special Summon, The Wicked Eraser!” The flowers got sucked into a dark cloud. A long, winged dragon flew down piercing through the dark cloud. It kept flying above the field, maneuvering in a circle strip. “This is the Wicked God you have never seen! The Eraser!” Yakou said, followed by the roar of Eraser. “Eraser’s attack and defense points get 1000 points of boost for each card on your side of the field. You got 3, so you can guess how much attack and defense points Eraser gets,”

“3000 points!?” Jovi said in shock.

“Yes. Eraser, attack Dark Magician! Digestive Blaze!” Eraser spewed out green phlegm to Dark Magician. Dark Magician got destroyed, while some of the phlegm hit Jovi. (The Wicked Eraser: ATK 2000 / DEF 2000)

“Eeew! Gross!” Jovi said, trying to clean the phlegm from his body. (Jovi: LP 350)

“Turn end,” Yakou said.

“My turn. 350 Life Points left. Make one hasty move and bye-bye Alex. Draw! I set one card, end of my turn,”

“Eraser’s attack points go back to 3000!” Yakou said. Eraser roared, as it was absorbing the energy from 3 cards Jovi controlled (The Wicked Eraser: ATK 3000 / DEF 3000). “My turn, draw! Activate Spell Card, Dark Barrier!” Yakou’s side of the field was covered by black mist. Jovi could barely see anything there.

“What…is that card for?” Jovi asked.

“This card prevents any Dark monster I control to be affected by a card’s effect. Now this is the end for you! Battle! Eraser, attack Magician’s Valkyria! Disgestive Blaze!” Eraser once again disgorged green slime.

“Sorry, I’m not taking that slime again! Trap Card, open! Phoenix Wing Wind Blast!” Jovi said, activating his Trap Card in response of Eraser’s attack. “By discarding one card, I can return one card on the field to its owner Deck!” Jovi picked Dark Magician Girl in his hand, and put it in the Graveyard.

“But I told you, Eraser can’t be affected by any card’s effect!”

“Did I say I choose your monster? I want my face-down card to be returned to the top of my Deck!” A bird covered by flame descended from the sky. It flew straight down to Jovi’s face-down card. It grabbed the card with its feet. The card was put on top of Jovi’s Deck by the fire bird, “Now, that I lose 2 cards on my side of the field, Eraser loses 2000 attack points as well!”

“What!?” Yakou said (The Wicked Eraser: ATK 1000 / DEF 1000). Magician’s Valkyria now had more attack points than Avatar. She could dodge from the slime, and prepare for a counter attack.

“Magician’s Valkyria, attack! Magic Illusion!” The lightning beam stricken Eraser, destroying it. Yakou stood agape, witnessing that Jovi was able to defeat all 3 Wicked Gods he summoned during the entire duel. With only 1100 Life Points left, he was wide-open for a direct attack (Yakou: LP 1100). “It…..it can’t be….! End….of my turn,” Yakou said in desperation. He fell to his knees, drowned in the sea of failure.

“Great! My turn, draw! Magician’s Valkyria, attack Yakou directly!” Jovi went straight to his Battle Phase. Pointing to Yakou, he ordered Magician’s Valkyria to attack Yakou, “Magic Illusion!” The beam hit the hopeless Yakou. Yakou didn’t do any reaction but a little scream. (Yakou: LP 0)

“I…..have lost?”

“Yeah, I’ve won!” Jovi shouted. The morning sun was just about to rise, when Jovi jumped, expressing his happiness since he could save her beloved friend, Alex. Meanwhile, Alex, in the monitor room, had just waked up from her sleep.

“Where, am I?” She asked to herself. She then saw the monitor that displayed the roof of the building, the place where the Duel of Jovi and Yakou took place, “Jo…vi? Jovi!” She left the room, and ran straight to the roof where everybody is.

NOTE 1: “Sinister Seeds” effect can only be activated when a monster you control is destroyed by battle and you take Battle Damage from that battle. I change it to fit the story.

NOTE 2: “Phoenix Wing Wind Blast” effect only targets your opponent’s card. I change it to fit the story.

To be continued….[/align]

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card][align=center]FeaturedCard.png

To be continued….[/align]

[spoiler=Today’s Best Card][align=center]FeaturedCard.png

[spoiler=Next in Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix]Jovi: Finally, I can get Alex back!

Gekkou: That was awesome, Jovi! You can win even when you have 350 Life Points left!

Jovi: Well, yeah it was just….

Alex: Jovi!

Jovi: Alex! Next, Yu-Gi-Oh! Remix, “Going to Another Tournament!" It will be the last episode of Season Two!

Suggestion about the Tournament name, guys?

Archived