Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, I've got a video about the launch for the Gamestop where I got it. It's a little hard to see, but I am in it (look for a guy in a red sweater who is next to another guy in a striped black and white shirt trying to poke his head up in the back during the part where the host is talking to Luigi about Little Kid.) Unfortunately, I can't post it here cuz it's in the Gamestop Myspace page (unless I'm allowed to post the link. If so, plz tell me)

These stages are musts

Big Blue

Flat Zone 2

75m

Spear Pillar

Mario Bros.

Rumble Falls

Skyworld

WarioWare' date=' Inc.

New Pork City

Temple

Yoshi’s Island

Onett

Mushroomy Kingdom

Port Town Aero Dive

These you should consider

Bridge of Eldin

Pokémon Stadium 2

PictoChat

Distant Planet

[/quote']

I can see Big Blue, 75m, Mario Bros., Rumble Falls, WarioWare, Inc., Mushroomy Kindgdom, and Port Town Aero Drive, but why should I ban the others?

New Pork is too big like temple,

Yoshi's Island is small

Onett cars kill you

Flat Zone has random things that attack you, Lion tamer mainly

Sky World shouldn't be banned

Big Blue is hard to get around because of the cars

Spear Pillar, Dialga and Palkia slow things, Jump out and kill u, or fire lasers. Cresselia hits you with the boomerangs.

I think I got the right ideas.

How many people have all of you killed in Cruel Brawl? I did a whole 3

I havent played brawl in 1 week. Last time i played, me and my cousin were playing, i beat 2 people LV 9, while my cousin was standing and when i was all weak my cousin hit me and got the smash ball and killed me.

Thats not fair :(............

I havent played brawl in 1 week. Last time i played' date=' me and my cousin were playing, i beat 2 people LV 9, while my cousin was standing and when i was all weak my cousin hit me and got the smash ball and killed me.

Thats not fair :(............

[/quote']

Whats not fair is going into Sudden Death an a smash ball appearing basicly on top of it. Normaly it wouldn't of mattered but he was snake and had good aim

What sucked today is that I was playing my 3 friends In a stage I created, the stage looked like this, HI, if you get inbetween the right side of the H and the left side of the I, you can never be launched

the match was

Sonic (me) VS Pokemon Trainer (Blaze) VS Snake (Tanner) VS Zelda (Cara)

I was fighting my A#@ off because they all were attacking me and Snake got 3 Final Smashes in a row and ONLY hit me.

Stock match 3 stocks here is how it ended,

Zelda, KO'd 2:21 seconds in Final %, 424

Snake KO'd 4:39 seconds in Final %, 743

Pokemon Trainer KO'k 8:32 seconds in final Percent, 329

Sonic WINNER Final %, 999

Hardest match ever cause they only chose to attack me. Plus Max launching speed Sonic, 23,312

Me and my friends (cept Cara) put a bet on the game so now Tanner does all the laundry for the month of April

Any tips for getting over 10 kills in cruel brawl?

-Glasstin :)

It isn't easy. Donkey Kong's coonstant Down B Strategy dooesn't work, as they will aerial attack you. Once they attack you, your pretty much finished. Use a character with wide ranged attacks, and be quick and cunning. One dodge could save you, and one wrong move could be your doom. It's mostly character, tactic, and luck.

Any tips for getting over 10 kills in cruel brawl?

-Glasstin :)

I have like 17 kills, so I'll say how I did it.

What ever you do, DO NOT FIGHT. So, how do you get kills than. The AI is stupid, use someone like Pit who can fly under the stage and let them come after you. They will go to attack you, but only fall to their death.

Archived