Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't lie' date=' I didn't like Wario.

[/quote']

To tell you the honest truth...he sucks real big unless the opponent is hugging him for Wario to attack. Ganondorf really isn't that good as well. He comes close to the Worst Character beside Wario.

I think thats going to far, I could kick anyone's @$$ with Wario. He has great speed and power so really he is a great character

Can't lie' date=' I didn't like Wario.

[/quote']

To tell you the honest truth...he sucks real big unless the opponent is hugging him for Wario to attack. Ganondorf really isn't that good as well. He comes close to the Worst Character beside Wario.

Actually, Wario is a master of ariels. His UpAir is freakin' crazy.

Pic day is back. This time we have 2 sets of pics to check out. Ours and the ones from our friends in Japan. If I was you I'd check both out.

Woah, wait. On the English page, it says that he won't put up pics where you can see up a dress. But in the Japanese page, you can CLEARLY see up Peach's dress in the last row, third page.

Pic day is back. This time we have 2 sets of pics to check out. Ours and the ones from our friends in Japan. If I was you I'd check both out.

Woah' date=' wait. On the English page, it says that he won't put up pics where you can see up a dress. But in the Japanese page, you can CLEARLY see up Peach's dress in the last row, third page.

[/quote']

I noticed that too. Sakuria is really loose with his own rules. :?

Archived