Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Pit is pretty good. My friend, constantly plays as Pit, and since I fight as Pikachu, I used by down - b move (Gamecube Controller) , while he was a few platforms over me, and he was able to deflect it right back at me using his shield. The shield doesn't just also defend against projectiles, but I used by side - b (Gamecube Controller) and again, his shield countered my attack. It was a pretty intense battle.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Since some one said how "good" they were, I will once again bring up the tournament.

But first I want if I were to hold one, do you think you could enter? Second is that since the game will be out in Europe in little over a month, I'm thinking about holding it the weekend of, or weekend after 4th of July. So their is still a bit of time till than.

Also, if you need to see the rules

1) Stages will be banned. By that I mean you can not play on them. I am doing this because some stages are just unfair. Like Flat Zone in Melee.

2) Items will most likely be banned. While people like to play with them, winning because you get a good item is unfair and doesn't show how good you really are. If they were to be on the Smash Ball will most likely be the only one on, but even that is a push.

3) Max amount of people 32.

4) Best of 3 matches, 4 stock

Yay. I caught Tabuu.

Pretty cool, it was. I was Meta Knight and was holding a trophy stand. Tabuu kills me with his Off Waves. I dropped it fortunately. Then I come back (as Link) and just throw it at him. :D

Done on Hard.

Do people advise me to use more than one character in Brawl? My friend tells me' date=' that if I only play as Pikachu, my moves will soon be easy to recognize and counter. Is he right? Because, I tried every other character, but none of them fit. Any advice?

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

He is wrong. It is very unlikely that you will play some one so many time they will know every little thing you will do. Each fight is differant and so every move you make will be differant.

I like playing a few characters well, but that is just me.

Yay. I beat Boss Battles with all characters today.

lol. I did that sooooooo long ago..

I only have 3 thing left to do.

Get all songs

Get all stickers

Beat boss battle on intense

I might hold a test brawl tournament. It will be small if I do, I just want to see how long things will take, and the turn out I'll get.

I want 1 other person to say go for it in 24 hours. If I get that I will.

I might hold a test brawl tournament. It will be small if I do' date=' I just want to see how long things will take, and the turn out I'll get.

[/quote']

Does it count if I say it?

go for it

I might hold a test brawl tournament. It will be small if I do' date=' I just want to see how long things will take, and the turn out I'll get.

[/quote']

Does it count if I say it?

go for it

Damn, I know I should have added the "TAG doesn't count clause.

What the hell, I'll give it a try.

Edit: Forgot that I said I'll try. I'll hold a small one in a few weeks.

Yay. I beat Boss Battles with all characters today.

lol. I did that sooooooo long ago..

I only have 3 thing left to do.

Get all songs

Get all stickers

Beat boss battle on intense

rly? I only need...

All Stickers

1 more song

Boss battles on very hard and intense. (I got to tabuu on very hard once, but he blow me up)

and 11 more trophies.

I got all the trophies and stickers today. Now I just need four more songs. :p

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

How could you have all trophies' date=' but not have all songs.

You need all songs to get a trophy. So

Not having all songs=Not having all trophies

[/quote']

He could of used a hammer to break open K.K. Slider's window...

And... also 7 more trophies to go for me

I got all the trophies and stickers today. Now I just need four more songs. :p

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

How could you have all trophies' date=' but not have all songs.

You need all songs to get a trophy. So

Not having all songs=Not having all trophies

[/quote']

He could of used a hammer to break open K.K. Slider's window...

And... also 7 more trophies to go for me

lol, forgot about hammers. I didn't want to use mine on all songs since you should want to get them normally.

Beat Boss Battle on intense a few days ago. It was so hard, but I'm happy I never have to play it again.

I need 3 trophies (2 of those I can get any way, for the other I need all stickers

Need like 39 stickers.

The best way to get trophies via the trophy stand is to put it on a high difficulty and use characters with good b moves. Also use stickers that increase the odds of a trophy stand dropping. Also go to an area where a lot of the enemy appears.

Archived