Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

Pic day is back. This time we have 2 sets of pics to check out. Ours and the ones from our friends in Japan. If I was you I'd check both out.

Woah' date=' wait. On the English page, it says that he won't put up pics where you can see up a dress. But in the Japanese page, you can CLEARLY see up Peach's dress in the last row, third page.

[/quote']

I noticed that too. Sakuria is really loose with his own rules. :?

Not really. It's just in Japan it's ok to post something like that, but in America that is a big no no.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pic day is back. This time we have 2 sets of pics to check out. Ours and the ones from our friends in Japan. If I was you I'd check both out.

Woah' date=' wait. On the English page, it says that he won't put up pics where you can see up a dress. But in the Japanese page, you can CLEARLY see up Peach's dress in the last row, third page.

[/quote']

Not really. It's just in Japan it's ok to post something like that, but in America that is a big no no.

Either that, or Sakurai's racist, as stated before. Hm........

It's not fair. Why does Japan get their Wario-Man trophies posted, but I don't get mine posted? I personally thought it was better. I mean, c'mon. What's not "cool" about Wario-Man and Super Sonic charging up who-knows-what in space while the sun in the background makes it more "dramatic."

[/quote']

Either that, or Sakurai's racist, as stated before. Hm........

It's not fair. Why does Japan get their Wario-Man trophies posted, but I don't get mine posted? I personally thought it was better. I mean, c'mon. What's not "cool" about Wario-Man and Super Sonic charging up who-knows-what in space while the sun in the background makes it more "dramatic."

or not cool about Yoshi biting off Fox's head?

One of the best

Brawl’s director' date=' Masahiro Sakurai, provided the voice for King Dedede.

[/quote']

Dang. I wanted to say that. How does he voice a penguin? The voice is so low. If he sounds like that in real life it would be scary to talk to him. If you don't believe me do the sound test for King DeDeDe. Listen to the sounds in the 20's *shudders*

I'm only missing the Metal Ridley boss trophy and I have all bosses

Of the whole SSA I'm only missing Meta Ridley and Bullet Bill

I need the carpet thing and the Gladiator fish. sorry' date=' I don't know their names.

[/quote']

You mean Trowlon(?) and Armight.

I'm also missing Armank and Bullet Bill. Once I get those 3 I'm done.

I really don't play Pikachu that much so I'm not the best to answer, but 1 thing I know for a fact, and that is that he is a lot but than he has in Melee.

Some of you may know of this place, but now I shall tell all.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Pros:

High running speed

Neutral air lasts a long time

Tilts very quick

Up Aerial can semi-spike

Up Smash is one of the quickest and most powerful in the game

Down Smash sucks in and has multiple hits

Forward Smash has long' date=' disjointed hitbox, and increases in strength the closer the opponent is

Decent, groundhugging Projectile

Small target

Good Recovery move

Can Crawl

Thunder is great for aiding off the top kills, comes out quickly and has little lag upon completion and can KO at relatively low percentages. It can kill basically anything above Pikachu

Can Wall-jump

Down B has a good wavebounce

Several options for approach include: shffl Nair, Thunder Jolt, and Dash Attacks

Great edge-guarding ability due to Thunder's area effect and Thunder Jolt

Can chain-throw many characters using down throws and forward throws.

Cons:

Most aerials on the weak side, and a little laggy in completing

Forward Smash is a good horizontal killer, but is rather slow coming out

Very light

Low range on most of its attacks, including grabs.

Easily juggled

[/quote']

Archived