Aki's Return

Who cares about Aki? Lol.

That might happen' date=' but the dark signers have only shown interest so far in Yusei and JACK.

[/quote']

The Dark Signers are interested in all the Signers, so Aki could be in this soon.

Yusei & Jack may be assumingly the powerful signers here

But logically its best to go for the weak link first (I'm trying to remember where I've heard something similar.....)and the twins would be far easier to attack than the two most powerful.

The Dark Signers are currently just using brainwashed servants to test the various signers' individual abilities.

After that, they will begin to show their real faces.

P.S. This thread is like becoming a discussion on the dark signers' plans here...

Yea I know that. I'm not too bothered about what Aki is gonna do, they'll probably ignore her for a while like they're gonna do with the twins (since Yusei expressed he was going back to Satellite, and they would meet again, before Ushio turned up), or just show her as a secondary part to the whole episode.

*thrusts the topic back on course*

Aki's lack of screen-time is really getting on my nerves, of course the bright side to that is there's less of her for 4Kids to screw up ><....

Never mind, when she does come back I'm certain it'll be as awesome as when she first appeared, and she's not gonna be surprised by the Dark Signers summoning real monsters XD...

Aki's lack of screen-time is really getting on my nerves' date=' of course the bright side to that is there's less of her for 4Kids to screw up ><....

Never mind, when she does come back I'm certain it'll be as awesome as when she first appeared, and she's not gonna be surprised by the Dark Signers summoning real monsters XD...

[/quote']

However, when Aki returns, 4Kids will be able to wreck her more than you want to.

' pid='1247137' dateline='1224333886']

A topic involving Aki' date=' TO and thrusting doesn't even surprise me anymore.

[/quote']

Bow chika wow wow.

maybe Aki's powers are diverged from the dark signers' powers...

you idiots!!!

Aki got that dragon birthmark! It was shown boldly on the screen here!

These two posts contradict each other.

you idiots!!!

but maybe Aki is a signer,but she might have an accidental run with the dark signers earlier in her life that granted her a little of their powers

you idiots!!!

but maybe Aki is a signer' date='but she might have an accidental run with the dark signers earlier in her life that granted her a little of their powers

[/quote']

If she met the Dark Signer's when she was younger, they would have killed her. Otherwise she won a Duel and received the powers like you said, but I doubt that's the case.

you idiots!!!

but maybe Aki is a signer' date='but she might have an accidental run with the dark signers earlier in her life that granted her a little of their powers

[/quote']

If she met the Dark Signer's when she was younger, they would have killed her. Otherwise she won a Duel and received the powers like you said, but I doubt that's the case.

but then again,the dark signers are not a smart bunch

they had to wait until all the signers united then they come out & make their move when they could just take them down before their signer powers activate

..or Aki is a Dark Singer herself

:o

I kinda believe that suggestion.

you idiots!!!

Dude' date=' its Yu-Gi-Oh, anything can happen

[/quote']

but this is unlikely,even for a plot twist

you idiots!!!

[/quote']

Unlikely? It's flipping impossible. We've already seen Aki's crimson birthmark. I'll admit it's possible she may have encountered a Dark Signer in the past which may have sparked off her singer powers a little early...Actually that sounds like a pretty good backstory, but no way on earth is Aki a dark signer...

']

A topic involving Aki' date=' TO and thrusting doesn't even surprise me anymore.

[/quote']

Bow chika wow wow.

Yeah, very funny guys :x

you idiots!!!

[/quote']

Unlikely? It's flipping impossible. We've already seen Aki's crimson birthmark. I'll admit it's possible she may have encountered a Dark Signer in the past which may have sparked off her singer powers a little early...Actually that sounds like a pretty good backstory, but no way on earth is Aki a dark signer...

Thank you for having common sense.

']

[/quote']

Bow chika wow wow.

Yeah, very funny guys :x

Lol, sorry. :D

Archived