The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 1!:

1. Konnie5400 - Yuric - The Demonic Human, OMG so lucky you wanted to be in the first round and you are! And you were the first name I pulled outta the hat! All names are put in order.

2.CamosityDude - The Mona Lisa Reborn

3. Necro Lord - The Fiend Chicken

4. Monkeybuoy2 - Evil Hero Tartaras Demon

The Battle Begins...

Deep down below the earths layer, deep, deep down is another universe, a universe of pain, a universe of torcher, a universe of death legend has it that anyone who was brought here was never seen again... This universe turned everyone against each other and the last man standing was the new ruler of this world. But these monsters never knew that. It was only when something really strange started to happen...

The Demonic Human was cold scared and hungry. But they were both to scared to say a word! It was until it was so freezing cold The Demonic Human had to speak up. ''Im freezing cold!'' he exclaimed.'' Buakk! Buakk Buakk Buakk Buakk!'' (In chicken language that meant, Are ya!?! I don't feel a thing! It's times like this when I love having feathers)!!! Lucky Chicken. Thought the demon to itself. Im gonna go find some shelter. ''Hey! Look an abandoned tent!'' He screamt aloud. The Demon floated towards it, but, as soon as he moved he heard a cry of pain. Buaaaaaakk! The demon looked back and saw a chicken corpse with an arrow in it's neck. ''Damn missed!'' Whispered the Tartarus Demon to himself and quickly fled before he was spotted. ''What the!?! Wait a second if that thing hit this chicken and before I moved I was in front of him... That arrow was aimed at me!!!''

Meanwhile... The Mona Lisa waited and waited for her servant to return. ''Well?!?'' She desperately asked. ''Have you fulfilled your mission???'' ''Is the chosen one dead???'' ''Im sorry master.'' Said Tarturas. ''I shot the arrow at 100% accuracy but...'' ''But?!?, BUT!?!?! I HAVE NO TIME FOR BUTS! Lisa screamt. ''I banish you to the dungeon of pain and torture!'' ''Tartarus was furious. ''Look at you, you reborn corpse! I could snap you with one punch!

You ugly thing. You think because you are part human you are better than me!?! Well think again!!! And you dare speak to me like that!?!'' At that moment he grabbed her hand and snapped it. Her then pushed on onto the floor and jumped on her back until he heard the snap of a broken spine. ''The fool knew nothing of whom she was dealing with! Hmmph!'' And with that Tartarus legged it before her guards came.

Survivors: Monkeybuoy2, Konnie5400

The Dead: CamosityDude, Necro Lord.

Sorry dead dudes! Congrats Survivors you have lived through the first round... Extra coming soon!

Extra for round 1

..... Tartarus was on a rampage so he decided to go and finish of the chosen one, once and for all. They met. Face to face. ''You, it was you who tried to kill me?!? Asked Yuric. ''I tried and I failed I'm trying again and this time I shall suceed!'' Tartarus exlaimed while leaping towards her with a mighty sword in his hand. But Yuric swiftly dodged. ''You don't wanna get me mad... If you don't leave now. I, will, KILL, you.'' Her pupils dissapeared and her eyes turned dark red. Tartarus was shocked in fear for a moment, then he finally got some words out. YYYou, yyyou don't scare me! Tartarus jumped towards her and squeezed her neck. Her face was turning purple. He felt sorrowful. He let go. If he had killed this demon he would be the only one in the world left (or so he thought). ''Go. Go now before I must kill you.'' Yuric hesitated, then fled.

Monkeybuoy2 You win the positive rep!

lol :D I shall draw next battles names now but the actual battle is in 3 days time

All names were randomnly pulled out of my Yankees hat :D

Names are...

1.DeMeNTeD

2.J0V1

3. OMGAKITTY

4. And finally the noob PWNer... X-L YEAHHHH!

Archived