The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

Good! :-) List has been updated!

Some advice, I hate to break it to some people but they have no chance of winning reason being, the effect is too small. It doesn't matter if you have perfect OCG and your picture is well, DA BOMB! You stillhave no chance of winning after all you read the Effect of an attack don't you? Pretty much everything else is irrelevant. I shall let people edit their entries until the 24th person has joined. Thank You.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i may aswell join this cool omp reserved

[spoiler=My card ITS GOOD]

38182ty3.jpg

[spoiler=effect]

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from your graveyard 2 "Thugs 4 Less" Monsters. When this monster Attacks or is Attacked you may Special Summon 1 "Thugs 4 Less" monster card removed from play to your side of the field. Increase this monsters ATK by 200 for each "Thugs 4 Less" monster on your side of the field.

Can i enter? If so here :)

87897uy0.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be special summoned. If you normal summon this card put 3 "Fiend Counter" on this card. You can remove 1 "Fiend Counter" to destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field. If this card is destoyrd by a spell, trap, or card effect put it in the bottom of your deck.When this card is destroyed by battle, send it out of play.

fee payed

OK. I'm 3 stars and I'm ready to enter for REAL

155008bc3.jpg

Effect: This card can only be special summoned from your hand when your opponent has 2 or less monster cards on their side of the field. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, the maximum ammount of monster cards your opponent can have on their side of the field is 2. Only once while this card is face up on your side of the field, you can search your deck for 1 "Monster Reborn" and add it to your hand.

Does anybody at least 1 person read the rules! All level 2 and less stars are DISQUALIFIED! Points shall be returned next time you shall recieve a neg rep and points WILL NOT be returned.

These people are...

Konnie5400

weight

Omega21109

12823rn0.jpg

You can discard 3 cards from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card successfully attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, your opponent discards 1 card randomly from his/her hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, it is Special Summoned to the field during your next Standby Phase.

Yay hi Konnie! :-) Yep sure u can you are happily accepted but please RE-send points :-)

Everyone who wants a great chance of winning when u post your card also post the effect so i can fix OCG errors then I will allow u to upgrade all changes people who have already posted can still post the effect :-)

Oh my gosh no wonder i was seemingly short of people, Im so sorry Konnie5400 I must've forgot to add you. Dark Crokan80 you are accepted thank you for the generous donation! :-) I shall add the both of you's now :-)

Wow, Dark Crokan80 i just realized your picture is the same as Proto's... No matter!:-) Entry still accepted

Boo-Yah! Only 5 more people before we can get this show on da road!!!

Dunno WTF happened but some data in my first post is gone! currently upgrading it.

Archived