The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=my card]darkenforcerjz3.png

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, your hand, and your side of the field from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a monster attacks this card, you only recieve half the damage. Once during each of your opponent`s turns, you can select 1 monster they control. That monster must attack this card. Every time you take damage involving this card, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck with an ATK lower than the amount you took. When you have Special Summoned 4 DARK monsters with this cards effect, negate the rest of its effects and this card gains ATK equal to the combine ATK of the 4 DARK monsters you Special Summoned with this cards effect, even if they are no longer on the field. When this card gains ATK do to its own effect, destroy all cards on your side of the field, except this card.

Thanks, well we used to have 25 contestants then ~The Emperor~ withdrew himself so we had 24 good enough eh? Till Silent Hunter got banned but now hes been replaced with the noob PWNer yep thats right X-L YEAHHHH!!!

The round will start as soon as everyone has payed points and posted card

All we need is for Tiger to post his card and Roids man to pay the Entry Fee then we can begin! :-)

Well he is banned that I know for sure.... I do say he should be Dq'd ecaus ehe stole the card

Theres no ACTUAL proof.

There is proof. The member Void has brought up threads where he has posted the exact same card, only without the holo, and the thread was clearly made before Silent's.

I shall draw names now! Tune in next time! Lol about 5 mins, to check results!

This Competition has now officially started!!! :D

Round 1!:

1. Konnie5400, OMG so lucky you wanted to be in the first round and you are! And you were the first name I pulled outta the hat! All names are put in order.

2.CamosityDude

3. Necro Lord

4. Monkeybuoy2

Battle coming soon!

Archived