The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I SHALL WIN! XD

[align=center]83599zt1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 DARK monster from your hand to the graveyard. This card cannot be attacked by any DARK monsters. If this card is a target for 1 of your opponent's DARK monster's effect, negate the effect. If this card is attacked by a LIGHT monster, flip a coin. If heads, inflict 300 Life Points to your opponent's Life Points. If tails, decrease this card's ATK by 100 until your next Battle Phase. If this card is a target for 1 of your opponent's LIGHT monster's effect, increase the DEF of this card by 500 until the end of your turn. If this card is destroyed, destroy one of your opponent's Spell or Trap cards.[/align]

I'm in.

61784eu7.jpg

Once per turn, while this card is on your side of the field, you may destroy 1 card. You opponent cannot attack any card on your side of the field except for this card.

I did pay an entry fee. P.S. J123, I'm a three star member now. :D

[spoiler=Kingkjh@21's post]

This is 1

64285fw5.jpg

Heres the other 1

64285vd0.jpg

heres more!!

64285ja5.jpg

and more...

64285dg2.jpg

and more...

64285qe9.jpg

More...

64285qe9.jpg

more...

img134.imageshack.us/img134/3015/64285qe9.jpg[/img]

more...

64285qe9.jpg

and more....

64285fd0.jpg

last 1

64285fd0.jpg

thatsmy deak so far

OPPS

Three stars and up only. PLEASE OBEY THE RULES.

Ok i gotta go of now though i'll b back in half an hour and blow you away! Oops never mind just gimme some time to make a story...

Ok this is how I'll have it set out

Masters And Monsters

Shadow Sleighed - Krosaltist, Necromancer

Chaoshonist, Warlock of Madness - Rosoth, Blademaster

Average Joe - Bellseyet the Marksmen

Forsaken Fisherman - Gunstabar the Knifeflinger

The Battle Begins...

Deep down below the earths layer, deep, deep down is another universe, a universe of pain, a universe of torture, a universe of death. Legend has it that anyone who was brought here was never seen again... This universe turned everyone against each other and the last man standing was the new ruler of this world. But these monsters never knew that. It was only when something really strange started to happen...

''Rosoth, Blademaster are you O.K?'' Asked his best friend Gunstabar the Knifeflinger AKA Knifeflinger. Rosoth didn't reply he was busy coughing, it was as if he was being choked. ''Rosoth? Rosoth? ROSOTH!?!'' Rosoth had stopped coughing, he looked up. Knifeflinger noticed something very strange about him he had no pupils! Hes eyes were a dark dark red. ''Rosoth?'' Knifeflinger scarcely asked. It was as if Rosoth was finally about to reply, he opened his mouth but it wasn't words that came out... A great arm leaped out of his mouth and grabbed Knifeflinger! He tryed to jab the enourmous tongue with he sharpest knife but another hand came out and snatched it from him. Then very swiftly it sharply pierced his heart then lay him down in his own pool of blood.

Meanwhile...

Krosaltist, Necromancer was trying to start a fire with Bellseyet the Marksmen. It was very dark and freezing cold. They both sat there paralyzed in fear from the pitch black darkness. It got darker and darker. Necromancer was warming up slowly and asked his only companion how his feeling. The reply he got back was Die! ''Don't play games with me dude! O.K. fine i'll admit it this place scares the heck outta me!'' Admitted Necromancer. Die!!! He heard again as he was picked up by the neck by his so called ''friend.'' he could feel the air being squeezed out of him. He thought fast and quickly threw him overhead into the fire. ''Yeah go and burn in hell! I thought you were a friend! Necromancer Shouted gasping for breath. He couldn't bear to see the guy he grew up with burn in flames so he killed him with a mighty shadow ball. Uh-Oh. I'm all alone. Well what do i do know???...

Survivors:

Shadow Sleighed - Krosaltist, Necromancer

Warlock of Madness - Rosoth, Blademaster

The Dead: Average Joe - Bellseyet the Marksmen

Forsaken Fisherman - Gunstabar the Knifeflinger

This was just a preview lol i hope you liked it :-)

Archived