The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops sorry not Rund 2 Battle 2! lol after battle 2 is 3-6, because waiting 3 days is too long post now if you want me to change it to 1per day! next post decides

PS: I have drawn names for all the battles so next post also decides if I should post it into first post :-)

I don't understand what you mean by (have i been in the story yet besides the 1st round?) You were in the first battle if thats what you mean, your next battle is round 2 so its still anotha 4 days till u battle next. Also I am going to post battle 2 story soon! And Contestants battles for round 1 shall be revealed... Look at the first Post to see where you battle!

:D No prob :-) Didn't want you to lose by DEFAULT anyway Im making battles of battle 2 & 3 Now! :D

Battle 2! (Round 1)

DeMeNTeD - Gi En Stokk, Lord Of The Shadows

J0V1 - Demon Of The Underworld

OMGAKITTY - Apocalypse Pestilence

X-L YEAHHHH! - Dark Enforcer

In another area, of the same Frightening Horror-world, changes had already started going on... Two Best Friends For Life were now Arch-Enemies trying to knock each other into an acid pool... (Clang Clatter Bang) Went the sticks as they bashed each other, then the Lord Of The Shadows picked up Apocalypse from his shirt. ''Ha Ha Ha.'' He laughed. ''Look at you I am three times the size of you and you think that you are stronger? You think you hold more power? Well think again, he dropped Apocalypse into the purple flaming acid. For the 10 seconds before all the flesh on the skin of Apocalypse melted, Apocalypse started talking about when they were both bought by their owners dad as a present for Tyler Mesawami, and how he thought they were Best Friends Forever and that nothing would come between them. The Lord Of The Shadows laughed at him and screamt ''Die you son of a!, at that moment The Dark Enforcer was fed up of listening to Gi En Stokk going on and on about his power. ''They know nothing about how much power I posess myself!'' He said and gave Lord Of The Shadows a mighty kick in the back. Dark Enforcer looked down to see the Mighty Lord Of The Shadows die and burn. But all he saw was purple liquid. Lord Of The Shadows grabbed The Enforcers leg ,as he held on to the side of the log when he was kicked, and they both dangled helplessly above a pit of boiling acid. Demon Of the Underworld ,who lived deep down in this river, was getting annoyed of all the noise he was hearing and flew to the top of the river. He flew right up to them and tried to pull Gi En Stokk's hand off The Dark Enforcer's leg but it was too hard, for Gi En Stokk weighed more than 3 trucks. Right At that moment The Dark Enforcer looked right into the demons eyes, who wasn't immune of having the life being sucked right out of him. The demon fell into the acid with no life in his body. The two monsters left dangled, and dangled until they heard the sound of the log starting to snap...

Survivors: DeMeNTeD, X-L YEAHHHH!

The Dead: OMGAKITTY, J0V1.

Sorry dead dudes! EXTRA is coming soon!

Archived