YCM King of Games

Legend Zero

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the late response, I was busy... But I got my card right here ^_^

[align=center]The Dark Viral Summoner

23r3bqw.jpg[/align]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, place it on your Field Card Zone. As long as this card is on your Field Card Zone, all Warrior-Type monster(s) gain 300 ATK and DEF and their effects cannot be negated. Once per turn, you can send 1 Field Spell Card in your Graveyard from play to negate the effects of Trap Card(s) until the End Phase of this turn. You can pay 500 Life Points to negate an effect of a Spell or Trap Card that targets this card while in the Field Spell Card Zone. When this card is destroyed, you can halve its ATK and DEF and Special Summon it to your side of the field in Defense Position.

Disclaimer: Pic by Wolfberserker

Medium OCG was used

Good Luck to everyone in this contest

Hope Ya Like It

:D :) :LOL: :P :O :MRGREEN:

~Silent Hunter

here

68190jt6.jpg

When this card is Summoned, all LIGHT monsters on the field are destroyed and your opponent loses 300 Life Points and you gain 500 Life Points for every monster(s) destroyed. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all "Evil Hero" monsters on the field gain 800 ATK and lose 800 DEF. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 "Evil Hero-Hell Gainer" from your Deck in Attack Position. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. You must discard 2 cards every turn to keep this card on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, "Evil Hero" monsters don't require any Tributes.

Archived