YCM King of Games

Legend Zero

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems oddly simple compared to the last two challenges...Oh well...

Ritual Monster:

236gb8.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Mech Caller". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard by battle, you can destroy 1 Set card on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Mech Caller" from your Graveyard to your hand.

Ritual Spell:

236dl2.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon a "King Mech" monster. You must also offer monsters whose total Level Start are equal to the level of the monster you wish to Ritual Summon. A monster Summoned by this card gains 600 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle until the End Phase of this turn.

Well im done here it is. Im actually kinda of proud of it.

126334vj6.jpg

This card cannot be Ritual Summoned except with the Ritual Spell Card, 'Disastrous Awakening'. When this monster declares an attack on 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, you must tribute 1 monster you control. If you do not, this monster cannot attack during the Battle Phase of this turn. When this card destroys a face-up monster by battle, increase its' ATK by 100. When this card declares an attack on a face-down monster, tribute 1 Spell or Trap card you control. If you do not, this card cannot attack during the Battle Phase of this turn. If this card destroys a face-down monster by battle, increase its DEF by 100.

126334hy2.jpg

It took me so long to find a pic I was happy with....

22767dc1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "ARK Awakening". As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Molten Destruction". When this card declares an attack, it must also target an adjacent Monster Zone. When attacking the adjacent Monster Zone, this card's ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When your opponent Sets a monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to flip it into face-up Defense Position (Flip Effects are negated).

*Note: Vulnepro for the mecha, Deltafreelancer for the background, which was heavily edited by me.

22767kr0.jpg

Well here is what I came up with. I hope its good enough.

113601nj7.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Machine Revolution". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Effect Monsters, Spells, or Traps.

113601fi8.jpg

Archived