The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright...here it is. Wow, this might have been the most difficult card I have ever had to make.

22767ll7.jpg

This card can only be activated if a monster with "Swift" in it's name would be destroyed. Negate the destruction of that card and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Double the selected card's ATK. That card cannot declare a direct ATK. The selected monster cannot be destroyed until your End Phase. During your End Phase, remove the selected monster and this card from play.

-Remove the selected card and this card from play. Increase your Life Points by the selected monster's Level x200.

My thoughts behind it: I had so much trouble finding a pic. In the end, I decided to go back to guro, who made the Ayumi pic. The idea is that when Ayumi is on the verge of death, an angel will appear, and offer her either salvation, or the power to destroy her foes, but then wallow in the depths of hell for all of eternity.

Bonus story!

Ayumi lay there, feeling her life drain from her body. Cold. She was so cold. Suddenly, a light enveloped her. Warmth coursed through her body.

"Darkness...you have lived in darkness for so long, my child." a voice resonated throughout her body, through her very soul. Before her stood an angel. He offered her his hand.

"But light still remains within you. Come. Embrace the light..."

Ayumi thought. She thought of her childhood. Of the bandits that had killed her parents. Of the uncles and aunts that she had been forced to stay with. The beatings. She thought about her first kill. No. She had left the light a long time ago.

"Power...", she whispered, "Give me power..."

The angel looked sad.

"Very well. I will give you power enough to defeat your foes. But know this, such power come at a price..."

Ayumi grinned, "The darkness is an old friend. I no longer fear it."

The angel just shook his head, and then pierced Ayumi through her heart with his sword.

Ayumi screamed. She screamed and screamed, even as she felt power course through her veins...power that no mortal was ever meant to have...

Here is the Final Card the one to go to if you have no other choice... This is, THE LAST RESORT!

24o0ord.jpg

[spoiler=The Last Resort's Effect:]You can only activate this card when 1 ''The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul'' is chosen as an attack target of a monster with higher attack points than it. Destroy that monster and your opponent loses Life Points equal to the attack of the monster. You must discard your entire hand and draw cards from your deck until there is 1 card left. You gain Life Points equal to the ATK of ''The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul''. Destroy all cards on the field except this card and ''The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul''. If you do not win on this turn, you lose the Duel.

Archived