The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here It is

J123 (Jordy)

Ned93

The soul hid in back of a tree frightened that death may floow if he whent back there. He thought he had escaped...that he was safe....but he was wrong.....dead wrong. For Ness saw everything, on the islend.....on the earth.....in other demensions. He just heard an explosion. The sound was load so she was near. He whent back to running but Ness shot out a explosion that he barely survived. He ha denought of this. He started to grab his sword and take off for Ness. She just kept hitting him back. On the 5th try when teardrops where falling from his eyes, he started to glow. The he flew ran strate at Ness and before she could do anything, he stuck his sword inside her. She had lost and gone back to earth. As for the soul, he had won and became the king of fighters and also gone back to earth. ~FIN~

Suvivers,

J123-1st place! congratz :)!

Loosers,

Ned93-2nd [p;ace, cogratz :)!

Prizes are now being distibuted. I might need another day to give them out :)

Oh My Gosh. I was just complaining I was going to lose. Then I survived to the top 3! But now I actually won? First Place? I can't believe it. Konnie5400 you are so AWESOME YOU RULE YOU ARE THE BEST THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PERSON!!! :D I AM SO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY :D Congrats to Ned93 & Ness & BlackFang and Blackstar witch for getting prizes! :D I am so happy :DDDDDDDDD

This is 1st contest i've ever won 1st in! :D

Archived