The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The results are in :) BTY ime changing it to 1 looser, itl help me say whos 1sr 2nd and 3ed

Ned93

J123

BlackFang

OMGAKITTTY

Ayumi wached the battle between Ness and a soul. It was very intsnse indeed but see did not whant to interfeer....yet."I will stryke when 1 is standing, for he/she would be weak." Her eyes shined a inhuman shade of blue. Then all of a sudden they heard a shout "BLACKSTAR GENESIS!!!!!!!!!" and a what looked like a lazer shot down almost destroying the two fighters. Ayumi looked up and started to fly to the witch. Ayumi shot out a deadly glowing kunai at the witch but it started to fall. The witch was absorbing aher powers, dudbleing her own. "This is inhumin!" said Ayumi having her very life sucked out. The she warped back to earth. The witch left the two bodys as they were. The they both started to glow. It was an unearthly glow and all there wounds were healed at an instant. They both awoke and instead of battleing, they just walked away.

Winners,

Ned93

J123

BlackFang

Loosers,

OMGAKITTY (Like I said, nothing personal, points for effort sent :))

The REAL semi finals will be held at 1:00 anf the final battle at 5:00, good luck :)

ITS TIME FOR THE SEMI-FINALS!!!!

Ned91

J123

BlackFang

The Black Star wich destroyed everything in her path with the power she obsorbed for Ayumi. She was shure she was going to win everything and rule the world. Just then Ness came out of nowhere "I know your wicked thoughts. I shall destroy you before you destroy us!" At that she shot out an unearthly light at the witch but the witch just absorbed it. "Dont you see? I am the most powerfull being in the universe! None shall stop me!" and with that she shot a fire blast to the ground. The forest she ehot burned down to a crisp. "HAHAHAHAHA!" she lathed minaicly. Then a shot piersed out of her heart. For the Lost Soul and stopped her. "Leave. I do not wish to kill you as well....yet." and with that Ness left the the heavens while the witch warped back to earth but lost all her magic.

Survivers,

J123

Ned91

Loosers,

BlackFang (OMG sry! Your card was amazing, but it didnt make the chase :) Good luck in your future contests! You prize shall come soon)

Finaly at 8:00!!!

Archived