The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right Now :D

Here is my Spell Type Equip Card for my monster card named '' The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul''.

Holo'ed by me this time, lol.

2llj7mu.jpg

[spoiler=The Spiritual Sword's Effect]This card can only be equipped to '' The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul'' by paying half of your Life Points. When this card is face up on the field, for 3 of your opponents turns, all monsters they control are switched to defence position and cannot attack. Once per turn by paying Life Points in multiples of 100 (max.500). Increase the attack of this card by that amount until the end of the turn. If this card was to be destroyed, by an effect monsters effect or the effect of a spell card, you may tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may destroy all cards on the field to add this card and 1 '' The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul'' to your hand.

Battle 3.1 I will not post what cards they have because you should already know them :)

CamosityDude

OMGAKITTY

J0V1

Ned93

As Ness came face to face with Ayumi, she knew something bad was abought to happen. She blinked for a second and Ayumi was gon then felt a percing slash on her back. Then suddenly a blast offire was shot out shooting aimlessly and hit the invisable Ayumi.She did not scream in pain but just limped away.The evil hero spared her, in pity.He drew his sword as he heard a noise that was comming from the bushes and whent there to check it out.Then all of a sudden, he felt teath on his neck. He fell down in pain. Then he lost and warped back to earth as all loosers do.The animal king whent to sniff Ness body then felt pain in his head. A kunai has been thrown and he as well warped back to earth. Abought an hour later when everyone was gone, Ness's body started to glow and the cut on her back was healed, she got up and carefully flew to the skies, for she had suvuved.

Survivers,

OMGAKITTY

Ned93

Loosers,

CosmityDude

J0V1

sorry nothing personal! ill give you your 10 points for trying! Thx for entering! :)

Next battle will be held at 2:00 :)

:-) Great card Makers have survived this far (Ned93 & BlackFang) and the contest maker is awesome! (konnie5400) Lol BlackFang makes Epic Cards. She/ or he has to be the greatest 3 star card maker on this site seriously. Also I like the way my monster is mature. Watching to witches fight from a tree then finding a resting area. Then squeezing the Holy Guts outta the guy who tried to kill him. Lol :D

Archived