The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You. :D But lets all give our gratitude to the contest maker... 3 CHEERS FOR KONNIE!!! :D

Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray! You rock Konnie! :-) Im gonna be outta this comp soon all my opponents have awesome cards (Monkeybuoy2, BlackFang, Flinsbon) :-(

Hmm, if there is hope, dont give up on it. That's a great motto! I'll hold on to that! Good Luck to every1 in the Battle 3.2 I wish All Of You The Best Of Luck Be Proud Be Confident but most of all get ready to celebrate when your card kicks the crap outta anotha!

its 1:40 here :) i guese its a 2 hour difrence :)

BlackFang

J123

Flinsbon

Monkeybuoy

As Archane Forest Archer locked on to Stalctite Dragon, asleap he didnt notice rustling bushes behind him. He aimed VERY precicely and shot out thearrow, hitting him in the head and causing him to loose, and get warped to earth. As this happened the Dragon yelled "TRAITOR" and flung his spear at him. Like a bullet it hit him in the heart and he fell down in searing pain. As this happened on a mounten top, a lonely soul wached a witch fly across the sky. He did not wish to harm her, seeing as see has done nothing wrong, then whent back into his cave to sharoen his blade and eat something. Then the witch dived into the forst in search of food and see saw an archer on the ground blleding. She sense he has done something evil so she cursed him causing him to loose and go back to earth.

Survivers,

J123

BlackFang

Loosers,

Flinsbon

Monkeybuoy

No affence, points sent

Semi finals held at 7:00

Archived