.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Entry Reserved :D

EDIT: I'll join this. Heres my card ^_^

[align=center]Mystic Spell Enchancer

11t8mjc.png[/align]

Once per turn' date=' you can pay 500 Life Points and discard 1 card from your hand to increase the ATK and DEF of 1 monster you control by 400 and select 1 face-down Defense Position monster on the field. When the selected card is destroyed, remove it from play instead. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Level 4 or lower monster(s) your opponent controls are treated as Spellcaster-Type. If a monster that battles with this card is a non-Spellcaster-Type monster, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, negate the attack and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 500. If you call it wrong, destroy 1 monster you control and you take 500 damage.

Disclaimer: Artist: Wen - M from DA

Medium OCG was used

Good Luck to everyone in this contest

Hope Ya Like It

:) :D :LOL: :P :O :MRGREEN:

~Silent Hunter[/b']

Hopefully she will have a better reception here...

22767gh3.jpg

If a chain is activated while this card is on the field, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards involved in the chain x300. This card can declare an attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If it does, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

Can I join? Here's my card.

137090ze7.jpg

Effect:

While you control a face-up Aqua-Type monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. Once per turn, you can send 1 face-up Aqua-Type monster you control to the Graveyard to destroy 1 opponent's monster with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Stalagmite Dragon" from your hand or Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.

I'll get in it with this, 'cause I like it; just recently made. ^.^

141190yb6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Graveyard by sending 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control to the Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, toss a coin. If heads, this card's Attribute is treated as DARK. If tails, this card's Attribute is treated as LIGHT. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can activate one of the following effects based on this card's Attribute:

-LIGHT: Discard 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand to destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. If you activate this effect, you cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during the turn this effect was activated.

-DARK: Send 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the sent monster's Level x 200. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during the turn this effect was activated.

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play instead. Only 1 "Blackstar Witch" can be on the field at one time.

Heres my Entry :-)

51165wu5copy.jpg

[spoiler=The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul's Effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by sending 3 monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard. This card cannot change it's battle position unless you pay 500 Life Points. Every time a spell card is activated put 1 Spell Counter on this card. This card gains 700 ATK for every spell counter on it (max. 5). When this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points remove 1 counter. Once per turn, you may remove 1 counter from this card to destroy 1 spell or Trap card on the field.

Post has been edited to make card holographic

Archived