The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, ive been with my real-world freands, well here it is :)

Ned93 - Ness - Proyecter of Heaven

CamosityDude - King of the Animal Universe

Pauloiu - Dark Dragon Lord - Katos

As the Dark Dragon Lors - Katos walked into a forest, making quite a mess he noticed a sleaping lion, the King of The Animal Universe. As he was abought to eat the lion, a light as bright as the sun hit him in the eyes. "It is unhonerable to kill an opponint when he is sleaping." said Ness - Protecter of Heaven. As that last word left her lips, another light ray intenser then the last hit him again. The blow blinded him. He aimlessly breathed fire at will, hitting no target. Ness casted another ray, this time not at his eyes, but at his heart, causing him to die. Ness, left the animal king be, and finish his slumber.

Survivers,

Ned93

CosmityDude

Loosers,

Pauloiu ( ime sending you your points for effort, again nothing personal)

Plz rate my story :), when its the weekwnd and friday, ill post alot of new storys :)

Ill post new storys on 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30

Heres battle 2.3

Sbamber - Dead Archer

BlackFang - BlackStar Witch

J123 - The Lonely Lost Mounifull Soul

As the Dead Archer aimed his boe carefully, he knew he cant loose this this time. He shot out the arrow aimed at The Lonely Lost Mounifull Soul heart with such presision he know he couldnt miss. The arrow whent throught the souls body and it tourned to face him. "Dang.... no matter, he cant do damage to be!" the archer said. At an instant the soul warped face to face with him. He choked him with such intesity, he warped at an instant back to earth. The Blackstar Witch wached this then fled, in fear of loosing.

Sorvivers,

BlackFang - BlackStar Witch

J123 - The Lonely Lost Mounifull Soul

Loosers,

Sbamber - Dead Archer (Like I said, nothing personal, points for effort sent )

what round am I in?

Look at the forst post :)

Archived