The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And its 23:29 in Serbia' date='...

Can anyone tell me-what time is it in America???

^_^

[/quote']

OK. It's 6:31pm in places like NY (New York) and NJ (New Jersey) NY and NJ are in the eastern time zone. Konnie5400 lives in Illinois so it is 5:31pm there. Illinois is in the central time zone. In places like CA (California) and AZ (Arizona) it is 4:31pm.

17:30

Wait, 17:30?!?!? How do you get that?

Thx :)

Time to start round 2 :).

5.Silent Hunter™-Mystic Spell Enchancer

6.Pauloiu-Dark Dragon Lord, Katos

7.Dark Crokan80-Dark Hearted Nightmare

8.OMGAKITTY-Swift Stryker Ayumi

As Mystic Spell Enchancer slept, a creeping dark souled person crept through the shadows to destroy her, undetected....yet. As that person, the Dark Hearted Nightmare to be exact, crept she felt a stryke of pain in her back. As she looked back she saw the Mystic Spell Enchancer stryke her. She thought to herself, how could I be so stupid! Then she fell there, and got sent back to earth. As that happened, Swift Stryker Ayumi came to slay a deadly dragon, the Dark Dragon Lord, Katos. As she entered a deadly flame stryke her in the back, she lay there, in searing pain. As the dragon brought his head to her body to eat her, she opened her eyes and struck him in the head, causing him to fall in pain. As he got up, Swift Stryker Ayumi already fled.

Survivers,

Looser,

7.Dark Crokan80-Dark Hearted Nightmare (Like I said, nothing personal, points for effort sent :))

Plz correct my spelling errors, because I know most of you are exited, ill post a 3ed battle at 8:00 p.m today :)

Thx :)

Time to start round 2 :).

6.Pauloiu-Dark Dragon Lord' date=' Katos

7.Dark Crokan80-Dark Hearted Nightmare

As Mystic Spell Enchancer slept, a creeping dark souled person crept through the shadows to destroy her, undetected....yet. As that person, the Dark Hearted Nightmare to be exact, crept she felt a stryke of pain in her back. As she looked back she saw the Mystic Spell Enchancer stryke her. She thought to herself, how could I be so stupid! Then she fell there, and got sent back to earth. As that happened, Swift Stryker Ayumi came to slay a deadly dragon, the Dark Dragon Lord, Katos. As she entered a deadly flame stryke her in the back, she lay there, in searing pain. As the dragon brought his head to her body to eat her, she opened her eyes and struck him in the head, causing him to fall in pain. As he got up, Swift Stryker Ayumi already fled.

Survivers,

Looser,

7.Dark Crokan80-Dark Hearted Nightmare (Like I said, nothing personal, points for effort sent :))

Plz correct my spelling errors, because I know most of you are exited, ill post a 3ed battle at 8:00 p.m today :)

[/quote']

I wonder If I'll be on the computer at 9:00...

Lol :)' date=' just 25 more min.[hr']

Howed you like the second story guys?

GREAT!

oh yeah. Am i in round 3? Whoa, this could be over tonight!

Hey, Konnie! When you post your story, It'll be the 100th post on this thread! Oh, wait. Woops THIS is the 100th post. You'll be 101st person to post on this thread!

Sry, battle postponed due to card making for entry until 9:00 SRY

Well, here it is,

9.Flinsbon-Stalictite Dragon

10.rodri666-D.D Future Wich

11.BlackFang-Blackstar Witch

12.J123-The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul

2 witches wher fighting over who is best in the skies. The Blackstar Witch shot out a shadow bolt witch hit the D.D Future Witch.She swilrd but was to late to get back up and hit the ground. Almost dead, she shot out a fire blast which the Blackstar Witch dodged. The Blackstar Witch mumbled to herself as the D.D Future Wich was sent back to earth "The original will alwase be better then the new one" The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul wached the battle from a tree he climbed. Then he entered a cave to get some rest. To his suprise the Stalictite Dragon was holding on to a stalagtite. He was sound asleap. Instead of engaging it in battle, he just walked to a new reasting area.

Survivers,

9.Flinsbon-Stalictite Dragon

11.BlackFang-Blackstar Witch

12.J123-The Lonely Lost Mournful Soul

Loosers,

10.rodri666-D.D Future Wich ( ime sending you your points for effort, again nothing personal)

Next battle will be tomarow when I finish my homework.

Archived