The Battle Universe FINISHED PLZ LOCK

.Legend

Thanks for the invite! I'm in:

155008ff6.jpg

EFFECT: This card can only be special summoned from your graveyard by the effect of "Monster Reborn". When this card is special summoned from your graveyard you can select one card from your opponent's graveyard and activate one of the following effects:

-Add the selected card to your opponent's deck. Shuffle their deck and increase your life points by 1000

-Destroy the selected card and increase your opponent's life points by 500

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I think the theme is about FIGHTING in the UNIVERSE....... HERE'S MINE!!!! xD

164391nt4.jpg

EFFECT>>>> This card cannot be Summoned if you have 3 or more Monsters on your field. This card can be Normal Summoned from your hand without any Tribute if you only have 1 monster on the field. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 200 for every Spell and Trap Card on your field. When this card destroys a monster in battle, you can discard 1 card to negate the effect of that monster. Also, if this card battles with a monster, you can discard 1 card so that your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the End of a Battle Phase.

heres my entry

zz1zt3.png

[spoiler=click here for effect]As long as this card remains on the field, its Attribute is also treated as WIND. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. During your Battle Phase, instead of having this card attack,

you can activate one of the following effects:

*Randomly discard 1 card in your opponent's hand

*Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field

Finaly! THE FIRST BATTLE SHALL COMMENCE.........NOW!!!!!!

1.Ned93 - Ness - Protecter of heaven

2.K.B. strategist- Illusionary Mistress

3.J0V1 - Evil Hero Element Master

4.Sbamber- Dead Archer

Ness - Protecter of Heaven, watched the battles raging on from the skies and thought to herself "What torture, having to watch these deaths..." Before she could countinue a arrow shot out and hit her in the arm. "Missed..." said the hooded figure that goes by the name of Dead Archer. Ness raised her unharmed arm in confidence and from it shot a ray of blinding light at Dead Archer. He fell and and crawled away in agony, for Ness spaired him. While a new Evil Hero came walking into a crystal cave where he saw a girl standing in the middle of the cave. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Then he felt a taping on his back and saw 2 more exact copies of the girl. He turned back and saw another copy standing next to the original. Thay all jumped at him and in response a burst of wind burst out. He shot out ice at the first pair and Fire at the other pair. They lay there....dead. The original disapeared back to earth.

Well thats it :)

Survivers,

Ned93

J0V1

Sbamber

Looser

K.B Stragetist

sorry :( nothing personal! ill give you your 10 points for trying! Thx for entering! :)

I now I said 2 ppl will lose, buti felt the longer the better. Next battle will be held around 6:00 P.M! Good luck! ( Post if I had spelling errors plz!)

Finaly! THE FIRST BATTLE SHALL COMMENCE.........NOW!!!!!!

1.Ned93 - Ness - Protecter of heaven

2.K.B. strategist- Illusionary Mistress

3.J0V1 - Evil Hero Element Master

4.Sbamber- Dead Archer

Ness - Protecter of Heaven' date=' watched the battles raging on from the skies and thought to herself "What torcher, having to watch these deaths..." Before she could countinue a arrow shot out and hit her in the arms. "Missed..." said the hooded figure that goes by the name of Dead Archer. Ness raised her unharmed arm in confidence and from it shot a ray of blinding light at Dead Archer. He fell and and crawled away in agany, for Ness spaired him. While a new Evil Hero came walking into a cristal cave where he saw a girl standing in the middle of the cave. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Then he felt a taping on his back and saw 2 more exact copys of the girls. He turned back and saw another copy standing next to the original. Thay all jumped at him and in responce a burst of wind burst out. He shot out ice at the first pair and Fire at the other pair. They lay there....dead. The original disapeared back to earth.

Well thats it :)

Survivers,

Ned93

J0V1

Sbamber

Looser

K.B Stragetist

sorry :( nothing personal! ill give you your 10 points for trying! Thx for entering! :)

I now I said 2 ppl will lose, buti felt the longer the better. Next battle will be held around 6:00 P.M! Good luck! ( Post if I had spelling errors plz!)

[/quote']

K. You miss spelled "Cristal". It is C-r-y-s-t-a-l. And this is going to be a LONG contest!

Archived