Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 4 is declared over. Raven, your out. soz.

The answer to the bonus, I thought was quite clever.

I said to look at the grading scale, and to not overthink your card.

The grading scale only features OCG as a solid grade. An accpetable card would have featured no name, no picture, no attack or defense. Nobody qualified.

Round 5 details.

Ruby and Browarod will be included in the round, either one of them may have the immunity idol.

2 new people will be sent to exile.

Silent MUST win this round. If they do not, the game will go into an automatic merge.

[align=center] EXILE ISLAND

Our lucky contestants now will be: Hunter and Shradow

You have 5 choices of what you can do. If you do not choose 1 and post it here by the end of today, I'll choose for you.

1. Immediately leave the contest. Do not pass Go, do not participate in round 5.

2. One on One card battle-winner wins an immunity idol.

3. Revive a member from your team who was previously voted out. They will participate in Round 5, then go back to being voted out.

4. Create the Grading Scale for the opposing team, if your team loses, you are automaticly voted out.

5. Forfit Exile Island and choose a member from the opposing team to come to Exile. They will get an automatic Choice 2. If the member that you picked from the opposing team happens to lose, you are automaticly voted out. Kind of a stalemate, don't you think?

[/align]

round 5 will begin when they choose, or tomorrow.

I'll PM you the specifications

In the meantime,

[align=center]

Round 5: Untitled

Round goal: All participating members must post a card.

End Date: Until all participating members post a card.

Regulation: You will make a Monster card, if you choose to make a Ritual, you must also provide the Ritual Spell card. Your monster is not allowed the following: A face, A name (meaning no 'Bobby Joe, the Mystical Hobo' names, or a set ATK or DEF (? or 0 work) Gaining or obtaining ATK and DEF is required.

-Defult Grading Scale-

[spoiler=bonus] Make a card effect that resembles the power 'Koh, the Face Stealer' has. 1 point.

[/align]

This is a generally easy round. A PM will be sent to all participating members, the round doesn't end until each member on the team posts a card (all 3 from silent and 4 from infinity)

Archived