Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

Here's my card for Exile Island. 104 words exactly, I'm pretty sure.

164206om4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you can remove from play up to 10 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Decrease the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of cards that you removed from play by this effect x300. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 for each monster whose ATK was reduced the 0 by this effect. While you control this face-up card, you can control no other monsters.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]43114ma4.jpg

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. During your Standby Phase, you can pick up the top card of your Deck. If the card was a "Crystal Beast" monster, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If you pick up any other card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand, if you do not, send it to the bottom of your Deck face-up. Your Deck is then shuffled. [/align]

[align=center]I just decided to remake the card with the image I liked, as the other effect was meh :P

I kept it part of my Glyph Set, though, due to the glyph brush and background I added to the image previously that I can't remove now as I don't have the .psd anymore. Hope that's okay ;)

352n5np.jpg

Effect: This card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of face-up "Glyph" Spell Cards you control x 500. By sending 1 face-down card you control to the Graveyard, this card can attack your opponent directly during your next Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed, destroy 2 face-up Spell or Trap Cards on the field (at least 1 must be a card you control).

Artist Credit: Planet Renders (the BG and render) and dA (the glyph brushes)[/align]

If I am still in the game, I'll soon post my card...

EDIT: OK, here it goes. I do not quite get the Face and Name part, so tell me if I need to change my card. ;)

165291pf9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, put 6 Spell Counters on it. This card's ATK and DEF equal the number of Spell Counters on it x 500. Once per turn, by paying 500 Life Points, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, by removing any number of Spell Counters from this card, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck whose total Level Stars equal the number of removed Spell Counters. This card cannot attack.

Even cards, nobody else is going to post.

Silent

Ned93's card.

OCG/Grammar: Your grammar is OK, however, when making a monster with a ? for ATK/DEF, you only use 1 question mark. 13/15

Picture: I don't like how the picture has a dark borderish feel. Also the background is lacking. 6/10

Balenced?: The effect is quite balenced, actually. Good job 10/10

Nitpicky things: The Attribute doesn't match the pic or name very well. 3/5

Uniqueness: Spell counters are horribly overrated. 9/10

Follows da Rules: 50/50

Total: 91.

Teams total: 22.8.

Infinity

Browarod's card.

OCG/Grammar: Perfect. 15/15

Picture: Good picture. 10/10

Balenced?: Balenced for the most part. The last effect ruins it though. 9/10

Nitpicky things: The fact that it uses support from cards I have not seen in this thread makes it bad. 3/5

Uniqueness: The fact that you used support from your own set forces it to be unique. Your score, however, does suffer 8/10

Follows da Rules: 50/50

Browarod's Score: 95

Teams score: 19.

If the Silent and Infinity team each would have posted 1 more card, then the Silent team would have won, however, due to the fact that Browarod scored more, and the only reason his score is lower is because he has more people on his team, it would be unfair to declare Silent the winner since the only card posted scored 4 points less than the opposing.

Infinity wins this round.

[Voting]

Ned, you were the only member to post your card on your team. By contest rules, I owe you a surprise. During this rounds voting, your vote will count as 3.

Silent did not win this round, therefore the game goes into a merge.

The merge is treated as a tournament.

It means 1v1, winner advances, loser does not.

Each round will only last 3 days, excluding the last round.

Any member defeated in the merge will have the chance to judge the final round.

Any member defeated before the merge can be a judge to any matchup currently going on.

The winner of a merge matchup will recieve 1 rep from the loser.

If that doesn't make sense to you, please watch the following video:

[The merge]

Directed by Zeroshot

Produced by Zeroshot

Edited dialog by Zeroshot

Zeroshot's post: Merge matchup 1: Gatherer Vs CoMpLeTlY sAnE. You will make a monster that has something to do with pie.

Gatherer's post: Includes card.

CoMpLeTlY sAnE's post: Submitted.

[CS will send his card to Gatherer, Gatherer will then edit his post and include CoMpLeTlY sAnE's card]

The end.

DeMeNTeD: 3

Ruby: 1

Hunter and Ruby must each vote out Ruby to tie with DeMeNTeD's score.

If that happens, Infinity will decide who's out. I would be a quickfire vote, which means 1st vote that gets to me wins.

EDIT: Scratch that, DeMeNTeD has recieved 4 votes. That's enough. Good bye.

The Merge will begin momentarily

Yes. I just had a big long post explaining everything about the Merge, but when I posted it 'Internet Cannot Display Webpage' so I'll have to get that to you tomorrow.

But I can give you the matchups early.

xpvgif.jpg

DO NOT make your card yet.

You do not know what to make.

[align=center]The Merge

Because I am being rushed by a member that will argue about this sentence in any way possible. I bet 1 rep on it I will start the Merge now.

Before I begin, I'd like to apologize to you contestants. I haven't been able to start this next round because I've been very busy with school work. Also, yesterday was my best friends birthday, which completely slipped my mind when I said I'd have the updates by the next day. I am pleased to say that most of you respected my life and didn't come crying to my about this contest.

To start things off, I'd like to make a change in previously released data.

I was reading over my brackets (which were decided randomly) And I'd like to make a swap.

Shradow will now be against K.B.

Ruby will be Versing Darth Browarod.

I made this change because Ruby and KB haven't been active lately (for personal reasons, I didn't think it polite to ask) and I don't want 2 people to not have their cards in. If neither post their card, who do I declare the winner, you know? I'll fix that momentarily.

2nd, I was going to give you 5 days to make a card, but since somebody who shall remain nameless wants to get things done fast, I'm lowering it to 4. Big whoop.

The rules of the Merge:

1. Each round will consist of Simultaneous 1on1 matches. Simultaneous means at the same time for some of you slower readers. Each round will last 5 4 days.

2. If you fail to get your card in, you better have a good arguement, because I will be PMing you and deciding if your reason is valid. If not you will be punished.

3. The loser of the 1on1 MUST give the victor 1 reputation, or 30 points. The loser decides what he/she wants to give to the victor, as long as it does not conflict with Rule 4. (If your opponent does not post his/her card on time [there will be no extensions] I will PM them, If they have a valid reason, I will pay you with 30 points, however, that will take away from the Grand Prize.

4. If you recived a reputation point in one round, then lose in the next, you must pay the victor in points and vice versa.

5. If you do not pay your victor his winnings by 3 days after the loss, and you've been online any one of those days, the victor will send you a PM. If another 3 days pass, the victor has permission to neg you if he feel it fits. Yes, it will be leagle and yes, if he negs you he does suck. I'd prefer not to have negs involved in my contest, but I will if I must.

6. If someone abuses Rule 5, he will be disqualified.

7. If I'm late to end a round, think of it as a blessing. That gives you another day to look over your card. I better not see ANY PMs whining to me about the contest unless I am over 3 days late.

8. Any member defeated in the Merge can judge a match. It moves things along much faster if you help out. All judges must judge from a set scale

9. My-and any other judges-word is law. Any arguements will be ignored. Unless of course the judge is judging unfairly, which I will review.

10. Re-read how to post a card. 1 post for 2 cards. I will not be accepting anything less, unless one member refuses to post their opponent's card in the post. Alert me if that happens. The first member will be punished. All cards will be sent by PM.

11. If I am forgetting anything, tell me.

THE MERGE-ROUND 1

Hunter Vs. Yankeefan

You will each make a spell card that deals with the trading of decks, graveyards, or hands.

Ned93 Vs. konnie5400

You will each make a monster card that acts as a poison to you. It cannot be underpowered. (A poison is something that's bad for you)

Darth Browarod Vs. Ruby

You will each make a realistic member card for the 1st or 2nd member voted out of the contest.

K.B. Vs. Shradow

Make a card that supports your opponent's card used to enter this contest.

You have 4 days, not counting today. Cards are due on January 23rd.

[/align]

Card coming up.

EDIT:

43114ls2.jpg

Activate this card while you have 5 or more cards removed from play. You and your opponent select 5 cards from their respective Graveyards. Place the selected cards in your opponent's Graveyard face-down. Neither player looks at these face-down cards. These cards cannot be targeted by card effects other than the effect of this card. If there are 1 or more face-down cards in a player's Graveyard, during their Standby Phase, that player must remove from play up to 3 face-up cards from their Graveyard to inflict 300 Damage to your opponent for each card removed. Your opponent can pay 800 Life Points to return 1 face-down card in your Graveyard to your opponent's Graveyard and remove it from play.

[align=center]Finally finished mine. I chose to do a member card for Arekku, who recently became .Aero.Alex.

9u59jk.jpg

Effect:When this card is Summoned, you gain 500 Life Points. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you gain 500 Life Points. If this card is destroyed by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the total Life Points you gained from this card's effects. If the damage is 2000 or more, move 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand that has the effect of increasing Life Points.

The pic isn't as good as it could have been because all I have at work (where I've been pretty much all the time the last few days) is Paint.Net >_>

But, anyways, there it is.[/align]

Archived