Favorite Card(s):

Entry number: [tournament number]

Pass card: [Pass card for tournaments]

Friends: [for group tournaments]

Guild/Group/Team: [for group tournaments]

SP: [start off with zero and edit later]

BP: [start off with zero and edit later]

Bio:

Please read the below, if you do not it may be very hard to understand what is going on. You can just skip to the parts you find interesting or you do not understand.

You must duel using your own made up deck, you do not have to use Card Maker, although it would be best to post a picture with your cards when dueling.

--------------------

Step One

--------------------

Making a character

Make your character and fill everything out with good or perfect grammar please! Try and make as many friends as possible as it will be important as you go on in the game. You may add a nickname section your character.

--------------------

Step Two

--------------------

Important! You must read this part!

Making friends is the next part.You should make at least 2 friends in the academy. Once you have at least 6 friends one of you may start a guild. Select one leader. You will be able to select the leader by looking at the Story Points or SP. The one with the most SP is the leader. You can gain SP by winning tournaments, making friends, making enemys, entering tournaments, owning a home and more. Story Points are basically what you get from doing something that affects the story.

--------------------

Step Three

--------------------

Making a guild is a very important part of this Role Playing game. If you are not in a guild by two weeks after making your character, you are eliminated from the game. It is suggested that you challenge a few people to a duel to practice your skill and a receive Battle Points. Battle Points are points the represent how many duels you have won or lost. If you win a duel you receive one BP if you lose you lose one BP. A guild may have a minimum requirement such as 5 battle points to enter a guild. You can only make a guild when you have 6 members or more. You can later give ranks like officers or co-leaders and such. You can also make a guild logo. You can also have guild rivalrys and guild wars or guild battles.

--------------------

Step Four

--------------------

Entering/creating tournaments is easy, just talk to the creator of the tournament. All tournaments must have a minimum prize of 100 SP for first, 50 SP for second and 30 for third. Every participant receives 10 SP. You may only be in one tournament at a time. You may also only hold one tournament at a time.

Default Prizes:

First: 250 SP

Second: 100 SP

Third: 50 SP

-------------------

Step Five

-------------------

Win the game by collecting 10000 SP! If you are the first to 10000 you'll receive 5 reps! You can also turn in 3000 SP for 1 rep.

-------------------

Play!

-------------------

Start Roleplaying!

My character:

Name/Nickname: Yadhen Outum/Serrenox

Appearance: Black hair, Red vest, Blue jeans, slightly tan skin, black shirt inside red vest, black/brown eyes.

Number of decks: 1 current, 1 in progress

Deck Style(s): Fury, Power, Dragon

Favorite Card(s): Keltika

Entry Number: N/A

Pass Card: N/A

Friends: 1/Yami Rink Jones

Guild/Group/Team: None yet

SP: 0

BP: 0

Bio: The first kid to be in "The International Dueling Academy". He is the most popular kid in school right now. He got his first card when he was 5, its name wasd Keltika. That is his favourite card ever since.

Copy this and paste the below into your post, for your character if you are to lazy to do it yourself.

[insert picture if possible here]

Name/Nickname: [name]

Appearance:

Number of decks:

Deck style(s):

Favorite Card(s):

Entry number: N/A

Pass card: N/A

Friends: None yet

Guild/Group/Team: No guild

Bio:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantasy Yu-Gi-Oh is here!

Start by making a character like this:

Name: [name]

Appearance: [only if you have no picture]

Number of decks:

Deck style(s):

Favorite Card(s):

Entry number: [tournament number]

Pass card: [Pass card for tournaments]

Friends: [for group tournaments]

Guild/Group/Team: [for group tournaments]

SP: [start off with zero and edit later]

BP: [start off with zero and edit later]

Bio:

Please read the below, if you do not it may be very hard to understand what is going on. You can just skip to the parts you find interesting or you do not understand.

You must duel using your own made up deck, you do not have to use Card Maker, although it would be best to post a picture with your cards when dueling.

--------------------

Step One

--------------------

Making a character

Make your character and fill everything out with good or perfect grammar please! Try and make as many friends as possible as it will be important as you go on in the game. You may add a nickname section your character.

--------------------

Step Two

--------------------

Making friends is the next part.You should make at least 2 friends in the academy. Once you have at least 6 friends one of you may start a guild. Select one leader. You will be able to select the leader by looking at the Story Points or SP. The one with the most SP is the leader. You can gain SP by winning tournaments, making friends, making enemys, entering tournaments, owning a home and more. Story Points are basically what you get from doing something that affects the story.

--------------------

Step Three

--------------------

Making a guild is a very important part of this Role Playing game. If you are not in a guild by two weeks after making your character, you are eliminated from the game. It is suggested that you challenge a few people to a duel to practice your skill and a receive Battle Points. Battle Points are points the represent how many duels you have won or lost. If you win a duel you receive one BP if you lose you lose one BP. A guild may have a minimum requirement such as 5 battle points to enter a guild. You can only make a guild when you have 6 members or more. You can later give ranks like officers or co-leaders and such. You can also make a guild logo. You can also have guild rivalrys and guild wars or guild battles.

--------------------

Step Four

--------------------

Entering/creating tournaments is easy, just talk to the creator of the tournament. All tournaments must have a minimum prize of 100 SP for first, 50 SP for second and 30 for third. Every participant receives 10 SP. You may only be in one tournament at a time. You may also only hold one tournament at a time.

Default Prizes:

First: 250 SP

Second: 100 SP

Third: 50 SP

-------------------

Step Five

-------------------

Win the game by collecting 10000 SP! If you are the first to 10000 you'll receive 5 reps! You can also turn in 3000 SP for 1 rep.

-------------------

Play!

-------------------

Start Roleplaying!

My character:

Name/Nickname: Yadhen Outum/Serrenox

Appearance: Black hair, Red vest, Blue jeans, slightly tan skin, black shirt inside red vest, black/brown eyes.

Number of decks: 1 current, 1 in progress

Deck Style(s): Fury, Power, Dragon

Friends: 1/Yami Rink Jones

Bio: The first kid to be in "The International Dueling Academy". He is the most popular kid in school right now. He got his first card when he was 5, its name wasd Keltika. That is his favourite card ever since.

Copy this and paste the below into your post, for your character if you are to lazy to do it yourself.

Name/Nickname: [name]

Appearance:

Number of decks:

Deck style(s):

Favorite Card(s):

Entry number: N/A

Pass card: N/A

Guild/Group/Team: No guild

Bio:

Name/Nickname: George

Appearance: 61mldma.png

Number of decks: 1 current' date=' 1 in progress

Deck Style(s): Crystal Beast

Bio: The first kid to be in "The International Dueling Academy" and the only so far. He will probably be one of the most popular kids in school when all the kids come because of his skill and brute force. He got his first card when he was 5, itsm name wasd Keltika. That is his favourite card ever since.

[/quote']

You weren't supposed to copy my decks my Favourite card or my bio, change it now please.

Name/Nickname: George

Appearance: 61mldma.png

Number of decks: 1 current' date=' 1 in progress

Deck Style(s): Crystal Beast

Bio: The first kid to be in "The International Dueling Academy" and the only so far. He will probably be one of the most popular kids in school when all the kids come because of his skill and brute force. He got his first card when he was 5, itsm name wasd Keltika. That is his favourite card ever since.

[/quote']

You weren't supposed to copy my decks my Favourite card or my bio, change it now please.

Rink-Yami-1.gif

Name: Yami Rink Jones

Number of decks: 1 (may add some later)

Deck styles: Hermos Deck.

Favorite Cards: The Claw of Hermos.

SP: 20

BP: 1

Bio: After losing a duel he become evil. He inrolde this school to profe to evry one hes the best. He is using his new Hermos deck to destroy the opponent being second is not an option

Rink-Yami-1.gif

Name: Yami Rink Jones

Number of decks: 1 (may add some later)

Deck styles: Hermos Deck.

Favorite Cards: The Claw of Hermos.

SP: 20

BP: 1

Bio: After losing a duel he become evil. He inrolde this school to profe to evry one hes the best. He is using his new Hermos deck to destroy the opponent being second is not an option

Yahden: You are lucky I forgot my Keltik deck at home. Now I'll need to use my back-up cards. There 39 cards. Argh! I need one more card! (Finds duel hare on ground) Yes! Just what I needed! Thank you Deity Mitsu! Play monster face down. I play 3 of my Oozakis causing you to lose 2400 life points. Play 2 type zero magic crushers!

Hand: 0

Field: 3

Grave: 3

Life Points: 4000

Yahden: You are lucky I forgot my Keltik deck at home. Now I'll need to use my back-up cards. There 39 cards. Argh! I need one more card! (Finds duel hare on ground) Yes! Just what I needed! Thank you Deity Mitsu! Play monster face down. I play 3 of my Oozakis causing you to lose 2400 life points. Play 2 type zero magic crushers!

Hand: 0

Field: 3

Grave: 3

Life Points: 4000

I draw one card. It's pot of greed! I activate it. I draw 2 cards. I cruse them with both my type zero magic crushers making you lose 2000 life points! You lost to my back-up cards. I win! +1 BP for me. -1 BP for you. 10 SP for both of us. I gain an extra 10 SP for rescuing you from your evil half.

You look different... (You aren't evil anymore, gain 10 SP )

I draw one card. It's pot of greed! I activate it. I draw 2 cards. I cruse them with both my type zero magic crushers making you lose 2000 life points! You lost to my back-up cards. I win! +1 BP for me. -1 BP for you. 10 SP for both of us. I gain an extra 10 SP for rescuing you from your evil half.

You look different... (You aren't evil anymore, gain 10 SP )

Archived