Fantasy Yu-Gi-Oh!

Serrenox

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

Yami-Rink: Because your Duel hare is destroyed my queen's knight can attack your lifepoints directly causing you to lose 1500 lifepoints now I end my turn with another face-down.

Field: 7 (Queen's knight, Jack's Knight, Royal Shield, No destruction area and 3 face-downs)

Hand: 5

No.

Yami-Rink: Because your Duel hare is destroyed my queen's knight can attack your lifepoints directly causing you to lose 1500 lifepoints now I end my turn with another face-down.

Field: 7 (Queen's knight, Jack's Knight, Royal Shield, No destruction area and 3 face-downs)

Hand: 5

I draw one card. It's pot of greed! I activate it. I draw 2 cards. I cruse them with both my type zero magic crushers making you lose 2000 life points! You lost to my back-up cards. I win! +1 BP for me. -1 BP for you. 10 SP for both of us. I gain an extra 10 SP for rescuing you from your evil half.

You look different... (You aren't evil anymore' date=' gain 10 SP )

[/quote']

That is my move, as I did before. I win.

Yahden: I guess I won. That was a pretty nice duel. *shakes hand* I hope to duel you again sometime. Bye! *made friends*

I draw one card. It's pot of greed! I activate it. I draw 2 cards. I cruse them with both my type zero magic crushers making you lose 2000 life points! You lost to my back-up cards. I win! +1 BP for me. -1 BP for you. 10 SP for both of us. I gain an extra 10 SP for rescuing you from your evil half.

You look different... (You aren't evil anymore' date=' gain 10 SP )

[/quote']

That is my move, as I did before. I win.

Yahden: I guess I won. That was a pretty nice duel. *shakes hand* I hope to duel you again sometime. Bye! *made friends*

437d35.png

Name: Zarro Hintra

Number of decks: 2

Deck style(s): 2

Favorite Card(s): Cyrain Vampire, Riotha

Entry number: N/A

Pass card: N/A

Friends: Rink

Guild/Group/Team: Darkstalkers

SP: 25

BP: -1

Bio: Hes the only duelist from his small village and when he heard of this academy he decided to check it out. Zarro's apperence makes him look like hes a loner, but really he is looking for servants

Name: Matsumoto Nakurmura

Number of decks: 2

Deck style(s): 1

Favorite Card(s): Grandmaster of the six sam and Kenji The Lost Samurai

Friends: none yet

Guild/Group/Team: none yet

SP: 0

BP: 0

Bio: He is a Japanese kid you wants he started training as a samurai in family tradition you he will bring shame to his family, but his real hobby is dueling he loves to duel.

6e4031.png

Name/Nickname: Mike Benz

Appearance:

Number of decks:1

Deck style(s): Pharaoh's Servant Deck

Favorite Card(s): Jinzo and Beast of Talwar.

Friends: None yet

Guild/Group/Team: No guild

SP: 0

BP: 0

Bio: The brand new student to attend in "The International Dueling Academy". He is perhaps the most unnoticeable boy in the academy at the moment. A newbie to duel monsters, he enjoys playing the game for fun, preferably perfecting his deck with the Pharoah's Servant theme. He always plays for fun and doesn't really care for win or loss, in his eyes are both the same.

Archived