Fantasy Yu-Gi-Oh!

Serrenox

Zarro: My turn! I play my harpies feather duster to destroy your face down cards. Next i play my Nightmare Castle. Then ill summon my Clay Soldier Unit which allows me to add another clay soldier unit to my hand from my deck which thanks to my castle i can summon and i get to add a other clay soldier unit to my hand. My Unit attacks your Keltika's Minion and my second unit attacks you directly so you lose a total of 2300. I'll play two cards face down in my S/T zone and end my turn.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yahden: Too bad! I draw one card. I activate my face-down which is Keltika's Damper which is counter which makes it spell speed 3, giving me the power to negate your harpies feather duster. Now I can use my second face down, another Keltika's Damper! Which negates one of your unit's attacks. I now summon my Keltika's Sandman in attack mode!

[attachment=5773]

[attachment=5774]

Zarro: You didnt see my castles effect did you. You cant activate spell or trap cards. and as for your monster i active a Enternal Night, which means only dark monsters can be summoned so your Sandman goes bye bye. (ill add the pic for Enternal Night next time i get a chance im on a different computer)

Yami-Rink: I'm Rink and I'm your worst nightmare. Sow I start by summoning my Marauding Captain how abilety alows me to summon my Axe Raider to field than I activated my SPELL-001-Hamos-CARD.jpg combining my Axe Raider and My Hamos to create my SPELL-006-Hermos-Battle-Axe-CARD.jpg and I equip it to my marauding captain next I activated my 001-SPELL-Quick-Attack-CARD.jpg allowing my "Marauding Captain to attack you directly causing you to lose 2200 LP point than I place 2 cards face-down to end my turn

Hand: 0

Field: 4

LP: 4000

"You know I must have a turn before either of us have a chance to inflict battle damage.... Clear to see that I'm dueling a rookie....Otherwise that move is illegal and cheating." Mike glances at his deck and draws a card.

"I'll set a monster on face-down defense position, and set two trap/spell cards, then I'll end my turn."

If I don't have any monster that can defeat his Marauding Captain, I'll have to play it safe....

Hand: 3

Field: 3

Graveyard: 0

Life Points: 4000[/i]

(I can because I didn't use my battle phase, but because I created that card I don't know if it is possible I tought It was but If it isn't it shoud have count as direct damage this card is created for your first turn.) I can thanx to my cards effect. I draw Pot of Greed sow now I draw two card than I summon another Marauding Captain and his effect allows me to summon my Rocket Warrior than I activated my first face-down card SPELL-009-Fly-Hermos-CARD.jpg adding my SPELL-001-Hamos-CARD.jpg to my hand. Than I activated my The Claws of Hermos" sacrefing my Rocket Warrior to activated my SPELL-004-Rocker-Hermos-Cannon-CARD.jpg and Equip it to my Marauding Captain 2 now Marauding Captain 2 attack with Rocket Hermos launch.

((That's basically cheating because that card's effect is a direct attack to the opponent's life points, and they have NO chance to defend. I refuse to let the effect of that card to take place.))

Mike grinned once Rink summoned his second Marauding Captain, " I'll activate my hidden trap card Dust Tornado!"

DustTornadoYSDJ-EN-C.jpg

"With this card I destroy Rocket Hermos Cannon and set a magic/trap from my hand."

Mike's fingertips slide another card to his hand as he grins, " I'll tribute summon Beast of Talwar to the field and send my face-down monster into the graveyard, now I'll activate my face down card to activate Armored Glass!"

BeastofTalwarPSV-EN-UR.jpg

ArmoredGlassPSV-EN-C.jpg

"Next I'll play the face-down magic card Prohibition, and declare the magic card The Claw of Hermos prohibited in our game and set two more magic/trap cards. Now that Hermos battle Axe is deactivated for this turn I enter my battle phase and attack your first Marauding Captain with my Beast of Talwar! Resulting in 1200 points damage to your life points! Now I end my turn..."

ProhibitionPSV-EN-R.jpg

Deck: 44

Hand:0

Life Points: 4000

Graveyard: 3

News Reporter: The Yu-Gi-Oh dueling tournament has been cancelled due to harsh weather and severe damage to the outdoor dueling arenas. This just in, the tournament will be held after all! It will be held on on an unknown date. That's it for tonight, this is Jack Dueler, signing out.

Yahden: Awesome!

Landlord: Hey! Open up! You still have to pay! The deadline is tomorrow!

Yahden: I will. Now all I need is a roommate to help me pay rent! If only I had a job...

((You're right. My mistake. I'll redo my turn.))

Mike grinned once Rink summoned his second Marauding Captain, " I'll activate my hidden trap card Dust Tornado!"

DustTornadoYSDJ-EN-C.jpg

"With this card I destroy Rocket Hermos Cannon and set a magic/trap from my hand."

"Your Marauding Captain attacks my Three-Headed Geedo!"

317px-Three-HeadedGeedoPSV-EN-C.jpg

"And with a defense of 1400, you lose 200 life points!"

Mike's fingertips slide another card to his hand as he grins, " I'll tribute summon Beast of Talwar to the field and send my Three Headed Geedo monster into the graveyard, now I'll activate my face down card to activate Armored Glass!"

ArmoredGlassPSV-EN-C.jpg

"Next I'll play the face-down magic card Prohibition, and declare the magic card The Claw of Hermos prohibited in our game and set two more magic/trap cards. Now that Hermos battle Axe is deactivated for this turn I enter my battle phase and attack your first Marauding Captain with my Beast of Talwar! Resulting in 1200 points damage to your life points! Now I end my turn..."

ProhibitionPSV-EN-R.jpg

((You're right. My mistake. I'll redo my turn.))

DustTornadoYSDJ-EN-C.jpg

"Your Marauding Captain attacks my Three-Headed Geedo!"

317px-Three-HeadedGeedoPSV-EN-C.jpg

"And with a defense of 1400, you lose 200 life points!"

Mike's fingertips slide another card to his hand as he grins, " I'll tribute summon Beast of Talwar to the field and send my Three Headed Geedo monster into the graveyard, now I'll activate my face down card to activate Armored Glass!"

ArmoredGlassPSV-EN-C.jpg

ProhibitionPSV-EN-R.jpg

(First of all I got another attack, second of all you can't attack if I have two marauding captains on the field)

Now my second marauding captain will destroy your Geedo and incase you taugth to stop my axe from working I activated my Mystical space typhoon (I no I didn't had cards in my hand but If my Quick attack didn't count It would be fair If I get another card in his place) to destroy your armor glasses

(First of all I got another attack, second of all you can't attack if I have two marauding captains on the field)

Now my second marauding captain will destroy your Geedo and incase you taugth to stop my axe from working I activated my Mystical space typhoon (I no I didn't had cards in my hand but If my Quick attack didn't count It would be fair If I get another card in his place) to destroy your armor glasses

Archived