Fantasy Yu-Gi-Oh!

Serrenox

((I assumed it was my turn because of your last post.)

"Nice, but now I'll show activate a trap card, Magical hats! Canceling your attack by discarding two of any non-monster type cards and keeping my Three headed Geebo safe this battle phase. So, now this should be a good time to activate my last trap/spell card on the field, The Regulation of Tribe! With this card I declare Warrior type monsters unable to attack as long as this card is on the field."

MagicalHatsPSV-EN-SR.jpg

TheRegulationofTribePSV-EN-C.jpg

((And with that it's safe to say I can Tribute summon Beast of Talwar as long as I don't attack.))

Deck: 42

Hand:0

Life Points: 4000

Graveyard: 7

Field: 4

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I assumed it was my turn because of your last post.)

"Nice, but now I'll show activate a trap card, Magical hats! Canceling your attack by discarding two of any non-monster type cards and keeping my Three headed Geebo safe this battle phase. So, now this should be a good time to activate my last trap/spell card on the field, The Regulation of Tribe! With this card I declare Warrior type monsters unable to attack as long as this card is on the field."

MagicalHatsPSV-EN-SR.jpg

TheRegulationofTribePSV-EN-C.jpg

((And with that it's safe to say I can Tribute summon Beast of Talwar as long as I don't attack.))

Deck: 42

Hand:0

Life Points: 4000

Graveyard: 7

Field: 4

I draw. Perfect I summon my MONSTER-020-Dark-Hermos-Soldier-CAR.jpg than for his effect I decrease his attack by 250 to add the "Claws of Hermos" back to my hand because of your Prebiton I can't activated unless I play my face down card: Seal of the Spellmaster

Name: Seal of the Spellmaster

Type: Continuos

Effect: Select 1 face-up Spell Card on the field. As long as this card is on the field the effect of the choosen spell card is negated. When the choosen card is destroyed destroy this card when this card is destroyed togheter with a other spell card you can special summon one "The Great Spellmaster" from your hand or deck.

Now I activated it SPELL-001-Hamos-CARD.jpg and use it on my Dark Hermos soldier. *Darkness was surrounding Rink while hermos was combining with Dark Hermos soldier. Meat my SPELL-021-Dark-Hermos-Blade-CARD.jpg and I equip it on marauding captain 2. Now it destroyes all face-up magic and trap cards on your field I count 2 than for each one destroyed marauding captain 2s attack increase by 500 + 500 as a gift from my Blade making his strenght 2700 not only is it stronger that your Beast of Talwar it is allowed to attack because of the fact your trap is gone know my Marauding captain two attack his beast of Talwar (You dont have face-downs so I continou my move and you lose 500 lifepoints) Now my first marauding captain can attack you directly causing you to lose 2200 points. my turn ends

Name/Nickname: Jack Stiletto (Friends call him Jackie or Jackito)

Appearance: Jet-black short, spikey hair with a short bang that goes halfway over his left eye, navy-blue pants with matching vest jacket, and a short-sleeved white shirt underneath.

Number of decks: 2

Deck style(s): First: Level Variation (LV cards.) Second: Konoha Village (My custom cards)

Favorite Card(s): Indecisive

Entry number: N/A

Pass card: N/A

Friends: None yet

Guild/Group/Team: No guild

SP: 0

BP: 0

Bio: Jack Stiletto is somewhat of a novice duelist. He's lost more than his fair share of duels but he never stopped dueling. He has a strong bond with all of his cards and refuses to give them up for anything. Currently, he travels around in the hopes of finding a way to become a better duelist.

--------------------------------------------------------

As jack is walking home from the supermarket with bags of food in his hands, he looks around at the buildings surrounding him. He's still not quite used to his new enviroment. He had just moved into the area about two weeks ago. He passes by the town square where he sees two little kids dueling. He wants to go over and watch the duel but he has to hurry home with the food. He sighs sadly to himself, finally finding people who play Duel Monsters like his friends back at his old home and he can't even watch them duel. He slowly turns away and continues walking down the road that leads to his new house.

(If any of you guys would like to challenge my character, you may do so at anytime now.)

((Mask Of Dispel: Select 1 face-up Magic Card on the field. The controller of the Magic Card must take damage of 500 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases. When the selected card is destroyed or removed from the field, this card is also destroyed. Only the other masks stop effects, not this one. It'll just cost your opponent Life Points.))

((Grr.... It seems like you just created that "Seal of the Spellmaster" just to my dismay, well since I carry cards that are all real. I don't think I could win, i mean I would win every duel if I could just create one to make the odds against my opponent against him/her. So I forfeit, it doesn't feel fun dueling someone who's probably made a card to trap me for their win. The beginning was fun, though.))

Mike stopped and put his hands over his deck, "Well it seems you crushed me like a cockroach," Mike laughed mockingly, "anyways, it was cool dueling you.... Peace out." Mike walked away as he announced a new challenge for any duelist's ears. "Does anyone wish to challenge me to a real-card only duel? Fake cards aren't my style in dueling."

((Grr.... It seems like you just created that "Seal of the Spellmaster" just to my dismay' date=' well since I carry cards that are all real. I don't think I could win, i mean I would win every duel if I could just create one to make the odds against my opponent against him/her. So I forfeit, it doesn't feel fun dueling someone who's probably made a card to trap me for their win. The beginning was fun, though.))

Mike stopped and put his hands over his deck, "Well it seems you crushed me like a cockroach," Mike laughed mockingly, "anyways, it was cool dueling you.... Peace out." Mike walked away as he announced a new challenge for any duelist's ears. "Does anyone wish to challenge me to a real-card only duel? Fake cards aren't my style in dueling."

[/quote']

(I didn't make that card just for you it is just realy hard finding a picture for it. In reallety it is one of my first card Idea's. Why else would that last part be in it?)

[/b]Grand Championship Duel Tournament of the World

----------------------

Requirements: 10 SP, 1BP or a Pass Card.

----------------------

Tournament Feature: Free Pass card with entry- Free Admission

If you do not have 10 SP or 1 BP You must use your Pass Card to enter. Everyone as of now has a Grand Championship Duel Tournament of the World Pass Card. You may only use this Pass Card for this Tournament.

----------------------

Prizes:

First Place: 5000 SP

Second Place: 3000 SP

Third Place: 1000 SP

Fourth Place: 500 SP

Fifth Place: 300 SP

Sixth Place 100 SP

Seventh Place: 50 SP

Eighth Place: 25 SP

Ninth Place 10 SP

Tenth Place: Free Pass Card for the "Amateur Dueling Comepetition" that is coming up soon.

----------------------

How it works

----------------------

Just make up a story as you go. It is simple, this is how all role playing games go because you must follow a sotry. Dueling in real life is different.

----------------------

Story

----------------------

The giant building stands alone, with no-one in them, the owner of the building waiting for competitors. No-one has signed up yet. Inside is a large Dueling Stadium. Actually, about 20 large Dueling Stadiums, just waiting to be used. You get to challenge others. You get to win. You get to lose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Picture of me:

8fl4f2b.jpg

Picture of Pet:

guinea.jpg

Name: Tenrid Jay

Nickname: Shade

Number of decks: 1

Deck style: Guinea Pigs

Favorite card: Gunea, The Chosen One

Entry Number: N/A

Pass Card: N/A

Friends: None Yet

Guild/Group/Team: No guild

SP: 0

Bio: A new Duelist that loves his pet, that also is a Guinea Pig. He got a deck of Guinea Pigs.

(Pet Info):

Name: Gunee

Hair: Long

Type: Guinea Pig

Bio: Shade's best friend that mostly travel with him, that sometimes warns Shade and shows when he is hungry by running around in a circle.

• 2 weeks later...

749f97.png

Name: Christina Rose Faust the 4th

Number of decks:1 and spare

Deck styles: shadow,mermaid

Favorite Card:Neyfuma the shade

Entry number: none

Pass card: none

Friends: none

Guild/Group/Team: none

SP:0

Bio: her older sister was kidnapped so she duels using the card she gave her (Neyfuma the shade) and is searching for her sister.

8amp2dg.jpg

Archived