Fantasy Yu-Gi-Oh!

Serrenox

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zarro: Trust me this will be over in a few turns.

I will active my polymerization to fuse my Crimson Unit, Scoring Eagle, Crimson Unit, Burning Turtle, and my Crimson Unit, Inferno Gorilla to form my Master Beast Raijoh. Then i will activate my Double Fusion spell card, which allows me to summon a other fusion monster as long as its the same one i just summon so say hello to another Master Beast Raijoh. Then i sacrifice them to summon my Crimson Unit, Quasar Dragon and since my Raijoh was destroyed i can summon my Crimson Unit, Onichimera Renchozo which also allows me to add one Crimson Unit HQ from my deck to my hand, which i activate giving my Crimson Unit monsters protect from spells and traps along with 500 extra atk and def points. This game is over My Chimera attacks your maurding captain and my quasar dragon attacks your rocket warrior, which means you lose a total 4600 lifepoints.

Zarro: and you thought you could beat me, HAHAHAHAHA you make me laugh.

Alright and I start by summoning myGearfried the Iron Knight than I activated the card know as Afbeelding56-CARD.jpg sacrefising my Marauding Captain now I roll a die and then I can summon a monster whose level equal to the number I roll and I roll a four and 3+4=7 so meat my Red-Eyes Black Dragon now my monsters attack his lifepoints and finish him off (1800+1400+2400 = 5600)

Zirro: Good duel i wish i had my Cyrain deck with me, owell i didnt learn what i need to but atleast this day wasnt a complete waste. Come the Tournament you will be the loser.

Archived