New Rule Regarding DeviantART

Bloodrun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally' date=' I've always supported this but DJ Osiris never allowed this to be implemented for some gay reason.

pun maybe intended =\

But to be honest all the dA's artists have had the wrong attitude and the reputation of being jabroniy 16-17 year old girls which is why they have never gotten our full support.

Also blood, she can stay if she wants you have no right to "throw her" but she has to stop picking up fights.

[/quote']

when will anyone understand, figures of speech >_>

its not real life dude..... and that isnt a good comparison at all.... because the god cards the person stole aren't being used for anything except to show off

No I mean Kittyman's set. And anyway seeing as everybody rather not ask then I'll just walk away from this situation. But hey if YCMaker gets in trouble with copyright then hey don't blame me.

when a member of DA quits' date=' does all his images leave the site? because i've been trying to find images of this one member so i can contact him, but it appears all his images have left the site....

[/quote']

No.

yea' date=' i doubt most artists stay active on DA like we do on YCM.... and most of them don't even reply to their own images....

[/quote']

Exactly!!

Because it's not a forum and they don't have to thank everyone for commenting.

Just one question' date=' do we have to ask permission of the artist for every single art of theirs that we use?

[/quote']

You should probably just ask the artist if they mind any of their work being used. Generally artist either allow all their work or none at all.

You may also want to check out sxc.hu

it's a website dedicated to stock resources that are free for everyone to use, photographs, graphics, etc. You are not required to ask permission or link back to the artists, they all agree to let the work there be used.

dA also has stock artists, most state clearly on their accounts that it is a stock site. Some of these artists do not allow work being used off dA, however if you explain to them what you're using it for they may make an exception since this is not for monetary gain. If you need help finding stock artists on dA let me know and I'll try to find the ones that allow their work being used anywhere.

I really don't get why DA is making such a big deal about this. We're just a simple fourm about making cards. Its not like we're trying to make money off the art. We're using th eart cuz it makes are cards look better. We don't mean any harm at all. Im mean sure I would like to be credited on the site if I made art that got used but this is a pile of SH*T. Its not like we're puting thesde cards on tv where u want 2 be credited we are just using for som ecard that we post on fourm. For G**'s sake people I don't get why ur getting so woeked up about us using your art!

Finally' date=' I've always supported this but DJ Osiris never allowed this to be implemented for some gay reason.

[/quote']

For the sake of this Forum and the card creator, i never implemented it.

Now we have to ask permission for every piece of art, 50% of members will no longer make cards, the use of the card creator and the forums will decrease, the fun and point of this website will lower, we may as well take off the Custom Cards forums, and turn this site into a General Yu-Gi-Oh forum for the TCG / OCG, Anime and Video Games.

Archived