ATK or DEF

Catman25

Which do you think is more important?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more important?

• ATK
    • DEF

Depends on the type of deck you are using. DEF is for keeping your Life Points, while ATK is for taking Life Points. Or you can base your Deck around both, make it even.

However, if your an ATK Type, your probably having a lot of cards that gain ATK from cards in either in Graveyard, hand, or by Summoning means.

DEF on the other hand, your probably willing to keep monsters on your field as long as possible, and keeping your Life Points, while trying to inflict damage to your opponent as you don't get damaged except by burning means.

Neither matter for me. I'm an all out effect man. My deck thrives off of my effect monsters.

Like Skilled Dark Magician, Magician of Black Chaos, and Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Dark Paladin, Skilled White Magician, Magician of Faith, and Cyber Jar (:D)

Attack is okay, but I'm more focused on the effects. If you can stop your opponent's spell and trap cards, and still keep their monsters off the field, you've won the duel.

Neither matter for me. I'm an all out effect man. My deck thrives off of my effect monsters.

Like Skilled Dark Magician' date=' Magician of Black Chaos, and Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Dark Paladin, Skilled White Magician, Magician of Faith, and Cyber Jar (:D)

Attack is okay, but I'm more focused on the effects. If you can stop your opponent's spell and trap cards, and still keep their monsters off the field, you've won the duel.

[/quote']

So, according to you, a DaD is just as good as Phantom of Chaos with DaD's effect.

Very often, high-defense monsters used to be for tributing. Any more, having a high defense doesn't matter. What matters now is if the monster can't be destroyed by battle or it can come back very easily. (Ex. Treeborn Frog, Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper, D-Hero Malicious.)

Mostly defense decks require at least some effect damage to win. ATK decks...not so much.

Archived