Yu-Gi-Oh: The Dark Heart

Lemniscate

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I don't mind the ice-type cards but like Dylangohan1 said a fake a fake no matter how much you try to hide it. As for if I'm dueling that Dragon Deck is full of nice Trap and Spell cards..Still I like the card A Blazeing Roar or Strike Back just because with a Blazeing Roar when the cards destoryed both player take 1000 points of Life Point Damage so its the kind of card you don't want to mess with.

Oh here are two more of my new cards tell me what you think. Soon I'm hopeing to work on the final cards and then moved onto working with w new set of cards.

180130ip3.jpg

Effect-When this card is Special Summon from the Graveyard this card can attack twice durning each Battle Phase.As long as their are monsters with an ATK of 1600 or higher this card can Inflict normal Battle Damage the opponents life points this second effect can't be used if this monster has been Special Summon from the Graveyard.

180130so7.jpg

180130nz8.jpg

Silver Dragon has some words on the bottom but it's not to noticable

Lets just be happy that james is off to a good start with everything. It's just the throught of dieing that worrys me but then again the Dragon deck should come in handy. That Spellcaster Deck is nasty would hate to end up makeing friends with some of those monsters.

Well if this ends up on T.V that will be shocking. :D

This is for the first part:Your guy's kind of like the main character but your guys supposed to be 17 right, it's kind of weird that my guy is 14 yet your guys the Newbie

Yeah thats kind of weird cause I was thinking about that for a good amount of time . Sure he's the newbie but still I'm hopeing that he still maintains eveything. But then again he never even played Duel Monsters in fact he was just one of those people who forgot in fact James is just someone who expects to live another day. Nothing realy matters to him or it least he don't think about it that much.

Chapter 4

He had won. Cay had won. He would live.

A weight was lifted off of James' heart, he didn't have to worry about funerals for the moment.

"What did you think?" queried Cay.

"It was great, you just dominated."

"Blanche was never very good with back-up plans. She would have one strategy, you beat that, you beat her."

"Sad though."

"Yeah," he said, "hey, come meet my other friends."

With that Cay led James over to a pack of guys standing in a circle. As soon as they saw Cay they all started cheering. Cay took it in stride, acting as humble as possible, but it was obvious he enjoyed the attention.

"Here's the man." said one of the poeple in the group. He was tall and muscular, with a sleeveless shirt and cargo shorts.

"Well, James, this is the gang, this guy is Tyson Smith." said Cay as he pointed to the tall muscular man.

"And this is Alex Frost." he said as he pointed to a thin man with glasses.

"Nice to meet you." said Tyson and Alex.

"So, what Sect are you in?" asked James.

"I'm in Gray with Cay here." said Tyson, "Machine-types for me."

"I'm in Blue." said Alex, "all Aqua, all the time."

"So what Sect are you in?" asked Tyson.

"I don't have one yet."

"Well, you'll always be welcome in Gray." said Cay.

"Or Blue." added Alex.

"Thanks." said James, "so how do you choose a Sect?"

"Well, you go find the Sect Leader, and ask to join."

"What happens if you don't join one?"

"They tag you as Unresponsive and kill you."

"Yikes."

"Yeah"

James mulled over this. They really wanted to kill you. There was no way to live down here, everyone gets killed eventually. It was a frightening thought.

"Well, its been a long day, we should all get some sleep."

"Yeah." said everyone.

So they all turned and spread out to their individual rooms.

....................................................................................................

"Hey, get up."

James was being shaken awake. Someone was standing above his bed.

"Get up."

James looked up, it was Cay.

"What happened?"

"They shortened your deadline. Newsman just told me. You need to choose a Sect now!!!"

"Why did they shorten it."

"Don't know, just find a leader now!!!"

James was scared, he jumped out of bed, and quickly rushed with Cay to the outside room.

Where was a Leader?

"Quick over there!"

James looked around, there stood a man with a bright red jacket, looking at his cards.

"Who is he?"

"Leader for Red. Now hurry!"

They ran over, nearly stumbling over themselves.

"Hello, Red Leader, my name is James Formal, I need a Sect right now, and I would like to join Red."

He turned his head and looked over at James.

"You good?"

"I've never dueled before, please I just need a Sect now!!"

"Why should I let you join?"

"I'm hard working, smart, I have great drive to win."

He spent a couple seconds viewing James.

"Okay, you're in. Go to Marty and get your deck,"

"Yes!!! Thank you!!!"

He was safe, he would get a deck, he had joined a Sect.

"Well, it's not Gray, but oh well." said Cay.

"Where is Marty?" asked James.

"He's over there." said the Red Leader, as he pointed to another man across the room.

"Thank you." said James.

He quickly jogged over to the other man, who also stood looking at his cards.

"Hi, I just joined Red, can I have a deck?"

"A deck?", asked Marty, "sure, take this one." He said, taking a deck out of his belt.

"Yes, awesome." shouted James.

He had a deck, he had a Sect, he was happy.

.................................................................................................

He was part of Red now, he had joined them.

He hadn't even looked at his cards yet. He pulled out his deck and viewed the little rectangular pieces of paper in his hands.

It was a Dragon Deck, full of cards with pictures of beasts with wings and scales. He had always liked Dragons, they interested him.

"Hey, James." said Alex who was walking up, "I heard you joined Red."

"Yeah"

"Wanna duel?"

This surprised James.

"Okay."

"Get ready, I pull no punches."

And they started dueling, they each drew their cards, and the battle was on. This one was no pressure, because it wasn't a competition battle, neither of them were going to get killed.

"I'll start." said Alex.

"I play Permafrost Soldier (1900/1200) in attack mode!"

This was a strange monster, it looked like a knight covered in thick ice sheets that made the shape of armor.

"Now, I play one face-down and end my turn."

Permafrost soldier was strong, he would need something really good to beat it.

He drew.

"I summon Lord of D. and activate Flute of Summoning Dragon, to summon two Green Dragon of Twilights."

"Nice." said Alex.

"Now I attack your Permafrost soldier with one of my Green Dragon of Twilights (1900/1200)."

He was exited, he had just destroyed his first monster ever, it felt good even though he lost a monster too.

"Ha, perfect, when you destroy my Permafrost Soldier, you lose 500 Life Points and your Battle Phase ends."

Oh, well, he still felt good.

"I end my turn."

"Finally, this is over" said Alex.

He drew a card.

"I play Monster Reborn to special summon Permafrost Soldier, I sacrifice Permafrost Soldier to summon Negative Temperature Beast (2400/2000). When Negative Temperature Beast is summoned I can pay 3000 Life Points to destroy every monster on your side of the Field. Now I play Minus Celsius to raise Negative Temperature Beast's ATK by 1000. Now I attack and lower your Life Points to 600. I end my turn."

He had been hit, hard.

"I draw."

He still had a chance, he had to play his cards right.

"I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode."

"Now I set one card face-down and end my turn."

He had it, Alex had it.

He drew a card.

I play Smashing Ground to destroy your Luster Dragon."

He was about to lose.

"Now I attack directly, you lose."

It was over, Alex had won.

"Nice job kid." said Alex.

And then he walked away.

Archived