Yu-Gi-Oh: The Dark Heart

Lemniscate

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow now that looks like a good lower level card 8/10 I would say heres one more card that I made some corrections to the effect of the Dragon.

This card has become one of my most liked now oh and heres the other,

180130ju4.jpg

180130pu6.jpg

-Effect-When this card is Special Summon from the Graveyard this card can attack twice durning each Battle Phase.As long as their are monsters with an ATK of 1600 or more this card can Inflict normal Battle Damage the opponents Life Points this second effect can't be used if this monster has been Special Summon from the Graveyard.

You remember my Apprentice Magician well meet Toon Apprentice Magician

159221xf8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.When this card is sent to the Graveyard Special Summon "Toon Dark Magician Girl" onto your side of the field.

Who knows why everyones off their could be family reasons etc etc etc lol but then again their could be like 10' date='000 reasons or more.

[/quote']

True so true by the way I'm glad you like my Toon I saw the pic and just had to use it and I remembered my Apprentice Magician

I was hoping to see another chapter today but I'm sure theres a reason he's out maybe he's even working on it now

Apprentice Magician is a good card for when you in a problem. Specialing summoning however her effect is good to the point and could be used in any deck.

Thank you I thought about that and thought it may be a bit OP so thats why I limited it to Dark Magician Girl and for the Toon version Toon Dark Magician Girl

Toon monsters should be a cards that no one should be able their way to OP and the worse part is that their are only two ways to destoryed them. Destory Toon World or Destory those pains by trap or spell .

I'll look around later when I find the time to check out Magincain

You know this is interesting

We have an Ice Type user aka Aquia

Spellcaster user

And then a Dragon user

Guess that what keeps us together in the end.

Archived