Does anyone play, Magic: The Gathering

FindingTheEverlight

Magic The Gathering is so much better than YGO.

The art is better without a doubt.

The best part is the gameplay.

The gameplay makes it so that the winner isn't decided by the starting hand.

If you have a really bad hand' date=' you can redraw your cards, but you'll draw 1 less card (which doesn't make that much of a difference compared to YGO (Yeah, it's hard to get used to that fact)) unless the opponent has a bad hand too, then both just redraw. This way, both players play at their best almost all the time, and you can't 'blame your opening hand'.

Also, if a player just has a bad start, he can still survive for pretty long, so making a comeback is very easy. The game isn't decided at all after the first 3 turns.

Also, Magic in turn has it's broken cards too, but at least none of them are very easy to play. The cards cost mana to play, so even very good 'Spell/Traps' cost a lot to play.

And the card pool is much, much greater. Decks will be more unique, and they won't all look like each other.

Magic is the best game evar compared to YGO, believe me.

[/quote']

Used to' date=' but I stopped, because Yu-Gi-Oh is the Main TCG in the world. I have only 2 decks, that's it.

[/quote']

Above statement is wrong.

Magic is main, then YGO and then the other ones I don't know nothing about.

I don't play it, YET, I have a Deck built up already and saved in my comp, I still need to get more cards to complete the Deck irl, but that's not a problem, as you get 15 cards from the booster instead of 9.

And whoopidy doo daa, 5000th post.....again <.<

Archived