YCMaker

Could you beat these in a duel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could you beat these in a duel?

• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

Suggest here what you want added to the card maker, and it will be made into a poll option. I think the best way to improve the card maker is by polling the community to see what everyone wants, and from there I'll work on adding those features, in the order of how many votes each idea gets (as long as the suggestions are practical).

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Making it so secret rares look like this instead of a rare with a small lighting effect on it. CharybdisSCR.jpg

Also, I noticed on the old forum, while making a post, you were able to post cards without having to open another window to tinypic or imageshack. If it would be possible to do that again, that would be good and would save a lot of time.

Hope that made sense. Thanks :D

I like the better rarity idea the best,

cause you dont really need to upload an image directly from your computer, just put it on imageshack or photobucket

and uploading an image on photobucket is wicked easy, the 3rd option would be a waste of time

But an even better idea would to be shut the noobs up once and for all by making spirit, union, and gemini monsters

Archived