• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the easiest way to make Ghost Rares is to make the card maker invert the picture used so it looks like a negative.

Gemini, Toon, Spirit, Union, and Tuner sub-types are well desired. Tuner would be tricky though since a Tuner can be both an Effect monster or a Normal Monster.

JunkSynchronYSD3-JP-C.jpg

TuneWarriorYSD3-JP-C.jpg

As you can see, they both (Tune Warrior and Junk Synchron) are Type/Tuner as you can see because the text is the same. So if you had a Normal Warrior Tuner, it would be Warrior/Tuner. If you had a Plant Effect Tuner, it would be Plant/Tuner. It would not be Plant/Tuner/Effect of whatever.

There are three things I think we really do need right now.

-SET Folder Categories - Enables users to put their saved cards into Folder Categories making the Card Maker saved cards more easier to view for the user.

-Card Color Modifier - Enables a user to change the color of a Monster Card to a different color of their choosing for new card types.

-Monster Sub-Types - Enables the user to remove the EFFECT text via a tick box so the Card Maker knows not to include "/ Effect" on the card even if it is a "Effect Monster", this would enable Sub-Types to be done easily.

There are three things I think we really do need right now.

-SET Folder Categories - Enables users to put their saved cards into Folder Categories making the Card Maker saved cards more easier to view for the user.

-Card Color Modifier - Enables a user to change the color of a Monster Card to a different color of their choosing for new card types.

-Monster Sub-Types - Enables the user to remove the EFFECT text via a tick box so the Card Maker knows not to include "/ Effect" on the card even if it is a "Effect Monster", this would enable Sub-Types to be done easily.

look an original magic card

SYE-026.jpg

take a long look at the color.....

now look a card made in this Website mine of course..

88791yq9.jpg

notice the difference that the original card's color is darker than the one i made?

please fix that if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived