• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be time saving though so I say be that more important than the others seeing how theres can be solved with a simple editting. Which would make me wonder why no one makes a shop for it? Because I used to be able to do that in less than 5mins but uploading is what I hate! So please please consider this the most important request :)

Now that the Gemini monsters are released, can't we have something in the card maker to make Gemini monsters? Because when people try to make Gemini cards on here, it's not like the original, because original says: "Warrior/Gemini" (or any Sub-Type for that matter) while it says here: "Warrior/Gemini/Effect". Can't we instead have a check button of Gemini next to the check button of "Effect" or something?

-I posted this in a topic, but was told to post it here.

~Mare

Make your card as normal. Type "Gemini" in the type place, and click "Generate". It should say Gemini / Effect on the card. Then you copy the image, and paste it into mspaint.

Then you go back to the card maker and type what monster type you want it to be. e.g Warrior, then click "Generate". It should say Warrior / Effect on the card. Then you copy the image, open a NEW mspaint page, without closing the old one with the other card in it, and then paste it in.

Now you have two cards on two seperate mspaint pages. You carefully cut out the word "Gemini" on the first card, and then paste the cut out part onto the 2nd card. Carefully position it, and you should have a card that says Warrior / Gemini without the "Effect" part on the card. I've done it, and it works. You just need to make sure you cut enough out so you cover the word "Effect".

It can be done for Spirit, and Union but takes a bit more practice.

Archived